SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:01 pm

charmained wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:
tennischick80 wrote:What did she say after he asked her to let him kiss her? She mumbled something...

I think she said, I'm allowing you. Let me kiss you. Or something. Also, did you notice she said, she grew up playing basketball? We all know she's into sports . Something near and dear to Ben.

I watched it again and I'm pretty sure she said, "I would laugh at you and then I'll kiss you."  Embarressed!

Even better. Thanks. They're such a cute lovable couple.

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by charmained Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:18 pm

Check this out:

I found this photo on one of Ben's best friends' IG (the one beside Ben in this photo). If you remember, he's also the guy beside Lauren in the episode last night. These are Ben's BESTEST friends as I've taken from the caption as well as they're the 'constants' in each other's IG. It was posted 6 weeks ago.

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Fullsi10

(image source: https://www.instagram.com/conleyba22/)
All of them are married except for Ben!! And it makes sense what Ben said that if only Lauren understood how awesome it made him feel to have someone like a girlfriend he can introduce to his friends, a moment he waited and wished for years. Everybody is waiting for him to find his love. And I guess he FINALLY did.  :bigsmile:
Note: The ladies mentioned in the caption are the wives and the ladies that are following Lauren in IG.
This makes me TRULY excited to see all of them POST SEASON in one picture with their wives, Ben and Lauren!! A GIRL CAN DREAM!

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:25 pm

Oh wow! I can't even! Oh the feels!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:29 pm

Awesome find charmained.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:46 pm

That is awesome! Great find! I guess Lauren was a big hit among his friends' and their wives!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:56 pm

I'm loving all the cute clues we are getting lately. heartbeat

I know I'm a bit of hopeless romantic but holy moly, I think these two are going to make it.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:38 pm

charmained wrote:Check this out:

Awesome post and detailed sleuthing. I do remember your post that some of Ben's friends SOs are now following Lauren and there it is. This also explains why the friends who met Lauren in Warsaw are so important - they are not only friends from Warsaw but currently Ben's friends in Denver.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:23 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

Awesome post and detailed sleuthing. I do remember your post that some of Ben's friends SOs are now following Lauren and there it is. This also explains why the friends who met Lauren in Warsaw are so important - they are not only friends from Warsaw but currently Ben's friends in Denver.

To me that means that was a big deal to arrange to have Lauren meet Ben's friends. They all had to travel to Warsaw for filming from Denver so some preplanning on TPTBs part.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:53 pm

eliza3 wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

To me that means that was a big deal to arrange to have Lauren meet Ben's friends.   They all had to travel to Warsaw for filming from Denver so some preplanning on TPTBs part.
IMO this was the most important date so far, the youth centre and meeting his friends. IMO it showed clearly who he wants as his F1. Unless Lauren makes some huge mistake, there's no way he'd have introduced her to his friends, mostly off camera, and then turn around and not pick her in the end.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:38 pm

Obviously the friends liked Lauren well enough to follow her.

My speculative mine tho ask, do they know what this implies or are they unaware. Since no one else has noticed then the latter.

Great find Charm and thanks for searching further after your first possible clue.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:41 pm

Kind of interesting too for setting up that date and only showing the toast with his friends. I wonder why

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:46 pm

Maybe the friends didn't want to be on the show. I wonder what deal Ben made to get it organised, with Lauren, and mostly off screen.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy