SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CarrieA Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:02 pm

ForeverLove wrote:All this back and forth from the new vid is making be dizzy. Why couldn't Ben just keep his mouth shut until the finale ? They had a field day editing all of this ! And so it goes when you wear your heart on your sleeve.

ITA. It would have been so much easier if just kept his mouth shut rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:21 pm

According to Mollie's snapchat, Lauren is in her hometown in Oregon. She posted a video of them riding in a car with a West Linn filter/sticker on the video.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:23 pm

Julie81 wrote:According to Mollie's snapchat, Lauren is in her hometown in Oregon. She posted a video of them riding in a car with a West Linn filter/sticker on the video.

Lauren did get her teeth cleaned today. Maybe a fresher upper for this weekend with Ben? Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:25 pm

Possibly, yes. I'm sure they all flew into Oregon together from Hawaii. Maybe she's trying to spend as much time with them as possible before the media storm!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:28 pm

^^^ She may have had a re-check with the oral surgeon today, too.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:29 pm

Julie81 wrote:Possibly, yes. I'm sure they all flew into Oregon together from Hawaii. Maybe she's trying to spend as much time with them as possible before the media storm!

That's what I thought when they went to Hawaii. A chance for mom and dad to spend with their girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:39 pm

jcrbil wrote:^^^ She may have had a re-check with the oral surgeon today, too.
Yep, there's a checkup involved after you get your wisdom teeth removed, so she had to go back to Oregon.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by adj13 Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:54 pm

Nevermind... I just found the discussion thread of episode 9 where much of this is being discussed. I'm sorry, I'm new to this site and hadn't found this before!

adj13

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:02 am

No worries!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:09 am

This latest ILY is flipping me out. I think it may be to Jojo. But, in a positive way...some of this last minute ramping up of Jojo is causing me (and some of my other spoiled friends) to have pause about Lauren...isn't what they want to do at the end with F1's? I'm sure we'll see Lauren having troubles in these last couple episodes, making me doubt she's F1 a minute here or a minute there, so I'll tune in to see what happens (like I wouldn't anyway). Does anyone know what the clip is where Lauren and Ben looked strained with each other?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:11 am

If meeting up with Ben this weekend...wouldn't she be flying into LAX? HOpefully we'll see something indicating she's at an airport. Hugesmile
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:55 am

I said at the beginning this season was helping me through a difficult time. I may need to step away because now my anxiety is building . Even if he picks Lauren, and I'm confident he will, I'm not liking the journey to get to his destination .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy