SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:06 pm

Thinking about this body language with hands in the pocket, look at Ben in the hot tub date with Lauren. When she comes walking down the hill, he says, "hey, look at you" . Lauren says, "look at you Ben". But, watch Ben's hands . He looks like he wants to put them in his pocket but his swim shorts don't have any. He almost looks like he doesn't know what to do his hands. Do you agree?

Edit: I just rewatched that scene. His shorts did have pockets and as Lauren walked down the hill, guess where his hands were? :yes: In his pockets giggling

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:30 pm

^^^That is hilarious. Now I will be watching for this on the show and in real life!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:44 pm

Last night on the news they were talking about the way you turn your head when you are kissing, left means you miss your kids and right is for romance. Something else to watch for.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:01 pm

I'd like to decipher the body language of Ben always caressing or holding on to Lauren's shoulders while kissing and staring into her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:49 pm

ForeverLove wrote:I'd like to decipher the body language of Ben always caressing or holding on to Lauren's shoulders while kissing and staring into her eyes.

I found a couple of things that IMO speak to this. One is this page which has these statements (but the entire page is a good read):

Touching
Touching signals even closer intimacy. It may start with 'accidental' brushing, followed by touching of 'safe' parts of the body such as arms or back.
Caressing is gentle stroking that may start in the safer regions and then stray (especially when alone) to sexual regions.

Lovers' gaze
When you are standing close to them, you will holding each other's gaze for longer and longer periods before looking away. You many also use what are called 'doe eyes' or 'bedroom eyes', which are often slightly moist and with the head inclined slightly down.

Up close
When you are close to the other person, the body language progressively gets more intimate until one person signals 'enough'.

There's also this page which is an interesting read. Too much to quote but IMO it's worthwhile to read it and see how many of these things Ben does; off hand I can certainly think of several.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:53 pm

Swooning here! So many roads including body language leads to Lauren. awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:56 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:I'd like to decipher the body language of Ben always caressing or holding on to Lauren's shoulders while kissing and staring into her eyes.

I found a couple of things that IMO speak to this. One is this page which has these statements (but the entire page is a good read):

Touching
Touching signals even closer intimacy. It may start with 'accidental' brushing, followed by touching of 'safe' parts of the body such as arms or back.
Caressing is gentle stroking that may start in the safer regions and then stray (especially when alone) to sexual regions.

Lovers' gaze
When you are standing close to them, you will holding each other's gaze for longer and longer periods before looking away. You many also use what are called 'doe eyes' or 'bedroom eyes', which are often slightly moist and with the head inclined slightly down.

Up close
When you are close to the other person, the body language progressively gets more intimate until one person signals 'enough'.

There's also this page which is an interesting read. Too much to quote but IMO it's worthwhile to read it and see how many of these things Ben does; off hand I can certainly think of several.

This....and number 14

7. They kiss your forehead
It has been said that a kiss on the forehead means just one thing; that he wants to keep you forever. It’s an endearing gesture that is respectful, and when he has reached this level of sweetness, you have won his heart. Whatever you are doing, keep it up because it’s working. Keep being the fierce woman that you are because he digs it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:42 pm

also how he touched her nose on the first date!

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:50 pm

All the "Mesnick" references that have been flying around have sent chills thru my veins.  From what I have seen, I really like JoJo and Lauren and although they should "know what they are getting themselves in to",  the thought of Ben changing his mind and doing a switch, makes me sick to my stomach.  I just wouldn't wish that on anyone. I am 98% certain that he chooses Lauren and I have never really believed that there was any evidence that pointed to him making a switch, but I couldn't figure out why they would blatantly suggest that he did. So, when CH started in on the whole "Mesnick" thing during the Anniversary Special, I realized that, to TPTB, "The Mesnick" is just a reference to the massive amounts of Jason-crying that took place the day of the FRC.  Not the actual switch from Melissa to Molly.  At least that's how I took the whole segment..... Anyone else have thoughts on this?
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:59 pm

avacaroline wrote:All the "Mesnick" references that have been flying around have sent chills thru my veins.  From what I have seen, I really like JoJo and Lauren and although they should "know what they are getting themselves in to",  the thought of Ben changing his mind and doing a switch, makes me sick to my stomach.  I just wouldn't wish that on anyone. I am 98% certain that he chooses Lauren and I have never really believed that there was any evidence that pointed to him making a switch, but I couldn't figure out why they would blatantly suggest that he did.  So, when CH started in on the whole "Mesnick" thing during the Anniversary Special, I realized that, to TPTB, "The Mesnick" is just a reference to the massive amounts of Jason-crying that took place the day of the FRC.  Not the actual switch from Melissa to Molly.  At least that's how I took the whole segment..... Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Yes. IMO the term "Mesnick" might mean a switch to some people, just because Jason did it (which is a huge over-simplification of what really happened). But to CH and TPTB a "Mesnick" means an emotional outpouring / crying session over a railing - as Jason did after he had let Molly go. IMO it doesn't mean a switch to CH or TPTB.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:01 pm

^^I agree, avacaroline.... the "mesnick" refers to the "over the rail crying" that Jason did during his finale.... not the later switch. Is the huge show of emotion by a male lead. So when we have a 3/4 mesnick (which is how CH is referring to Ben) he means big show of emotion (but I gather not over the rail).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinn3 Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:03 pm

avacaroline wrote:All the "Mesnick" references that have been flying around have sent chills thru my veins.  From what I have seen, I really like JoJo and Lauren and although they should "know what they are getting themselves in to",  the thought of Ben changing his mind and doing a switch, makes me sick to my stomach.  I just wouldn't wish that on anyone. I am 98% certain that he chooses Lauren and I have never really believed that there was any evidence that pointed to him making a switch, but I couldn't figure out why they would blatantly suggest that he did.  So, when CH started in on the whole "Mesnick" thing during the Anniversary Special, I realized that, to TPTB, "The Mesnick" is just a reference to the massive amounts of Jason-crying that took place the day of the FRC.  Not the actual switch from Melissa to Molly.  At least that's how I took the whole segment..... Anyone else have thoughts on this?

I see the "Mesnick" reference as a lot of crying as well....although later we get why Jason was extremely torn up and upset HE REALLY WASN"T SURE WHO TO PICK and eventually came to his senses and did the switch up. Now for Ben to even pull a 3/4 Mesnick which is something I believe CH has referenced is kinda scratch question ? I hope Ben wasn't as torn up as Mesnick and the decision to send 1 home wasn't as agonizing- THAT would suck. Ben has also said in an interview that he wouldn't get on one knee if he wasn't sure and felt this was his person thumbsup
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy