SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:04 pm

avacaroline wrote:All the "Mesnick" references that have been flying around have sent chills thru my veins.  From what I have seen, I really like JoJo and Lauren and although they should "know what they are getting themselves in to",  the thought of Ben changing his mind and doing a switch, makes me sick to my stomach.  I just wouldn't wish that on anyone. I am 98% certain that he chooses Lauren and I have never really believed that there was any evidence that pointed to him making a switch, but I couldn't figure out why they would blatantly suggest that he did.  So, when CH started in on the whole "Mesnick" thing during the Anniversary Special, I realized that, to TPTB, "The Mesnick" is just a reference to the massive amounts of Jason-crying that took place the day of the FRC.  Not the actual switch from Melissa to Molly.  At least that's how I took the whole segment..... Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Exactly like yours. No switcheroo. Just tears and perhaps bending over a balcony in agony . Ben could have very well been in dispair over having to let one girl go. I said once before, the other Bach's seemed pretty stoic imo in saying goodbye to number 2. Not so with Ben.

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:15 pm

I got the same impression from that segment last night during the wedding episode. The "Mesnick" means full out emotional crying to the show runners. I always thought they meant a switch but CH clearly pointed out last night that it was crying instead.

I think Ben may experience such emotion letting Jojo go because he was so upset for her and worried about how she will feel....not necessarily how he would feel letting her go. Ben is a good person and I don't think he was prepared for having to hurt people.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:39 pm

When the last girl gets let go, they are usually shell shocked and basically speechless imo. I think not so with Jojo. She might have let Ben have it knowing the issues she was dealing with. She might have even called him out on the ily statement. All this contributed to his emotions and tears. That's why he said, I loved someone , more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:53 pm

Or might be numb with shock and could only ask why. Never ever liked that position and wish it was done differently. Tears, hugs and no hard feelings... you know how this works! Until ATFR

Would be nice to have a fist pound and good luck dude.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:57 pm

ForeverLove wrote:When the last girl gets let go, they are usually shell shocked and basically speechless imo. I think not so with Jojo. She might have let Ben have it knowing the issues she was dealing with. She might have even called him out on the ily statement. All this contributed to his emotions and tears. That's why he said, I loved someone , more.

I believe so too. I also think she will question why he promised not to blindside her but still did.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:16 pm

Reminder this is a fan forum. No negative posts are allowed in fan forums. Please get back on track. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:45 pm

Sorry GA. Almost showtime .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:25 am

Well LauBen fans, what say you about the increasing love these two at developing with each other ? Ben is bursting at the seams to scream his love for Lauren and for now, sees her as his GF. I love that she's just free and easy with no drama or hangups . They just flow. I'm in love with them and hope they make it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:37 am

I loved their date!! It was my favorite date on this show in a very long time. I think I liked it so much because it was void of the glitz and glamour that is the Bachelor. It was just simple and near and dear to his heart.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:42 am

I love your avi! That was an awesome date. Look how much from their first date , Ben has mentioned that he wants Lauren to know the real him . At the end of this who will have the more solid relationship because he has done so? They will. She fell for Ben from Warsaw!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:45 am

Another telling thing was Ben asking Lauren out in front of them after he knew how they shut down when he pays her that special attention. Ala the pig date. Only Caila didn't experience that awkwardness until tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:12 am

ForeverLove wrote:Another telling thing was Ben asking Lauren out in front of them after he knew how they shut down when he pays her that special attention. Ala the pig date. Only Caila didn't experience that awkwardness until tonight.
I thought so too, he def. knew how the other girls felt. Leah saying what she said last week might have been a blessing in disguise, bringing them both even closer together. Wish we could've seen more of their night date, love these two!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy