SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tennischick80 Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:19 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Funniest Ben and Lauren moment
https://youtu.be/t05N7mYFpwE

I saw that too, at the end of that epi. Hysterical... that was something that points to them being more than just all hot and bothered for each other, am I right?

tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:22 pm

tennischick80 wrote:

I saw that too, at the end of that epi. Hysterical... that was something that points to them being more than just all hot and bothered for each other, am I right?

Totally Right! Shows too their natural interaction and how she likes to give him a hard time. (Her words) with pun intended laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:32 pm

Ooo .. Hahahaha .. That's a Jason and Molly ..  Hahahahahahaha

Their fantasy suite tub draining and the wicked sounds .. I laughed for a week over that one

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:28 pm

Jeepers wrote:

Their fantasy suite tub draining and the wicked sounds .. I laughed for a week over that one

I'll have to look that one up. Lauren was so cute pointing over at Ben. What can I say, I love these two together

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:33 pm

I'm watching LauBen's date again at the youth center. Ben is doing something when the children are asked how many remember Ben? He returns to Lauren's side and immediately grabs her hand to hold so seamlessly . Gahhhh these two!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:57 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Jeepers wrote:

I'll have to look that one up. Lauren was so cute pointing over at Ben. What can I say, I love these two together

It was an out take .. Can't find he video tho .. It was a riot

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:07 pm

So I watched LauBen's date again . The roof scene was before the meet up at Rex's. It was after they discussed Leah's lie. Lauren's confessional about loving Ben was after they went on the roof. Then they left for the bar. Unless they came back after too. Oh well. Just musing and seeing how editing works.

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:12 am

One thing that's kind of endearing to me about Lauren are her eyes when she smiles. You can always tell by them when she's really smiling.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:33 am

I remember that back in his intro package in Warsaw from the premiere, they showed Ben driving to his elementary school, high school where he was quarterback, and the theatre where he had his first kiss at. And now weeks later, we see him taking Lauren to show her these exact same places. So IMO maybe this was what he meant when he said on their 1-on-1 that it was "the day that just brought everything full circle". Smiley

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:37 am

Can't wait for hometowns! Seems like Lauren's is going to go really well and Ben will probably be relieved at how well he fits in. Even when her sister is asking him questions from that clip we have, she's not attacking just being real. From the epsiode description it says Ben gets emotional, he must try to convey how strongly he feels about Lauren. Looking forward to that and just getting to know her and her family more. They seem like such cool and nice people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:53 am

charmained wrote:Check this out:

I found this photo on one of Ben's best friends' IG (the one beside Ben in this photo). If you remember, he's also the guy beside Lauren in the episode last night. These are Ben's BESTEST friends as I've taken from the caption as well as they're the 'constants' in each other's IG. It was posted 6 weeks ago.

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Fullsi10

(image source: https://www.instagram.com/conleyba22/)
All of them are married except for Ben!! And it makes sense what Ben said that if only Lauren understood how awesome it made him feel to have someone like a girlfriend he can introduce to his friends, a moment he waited and wished for years. Everybody is waiting for him to find his love. And I guess he FINALLY did.  :bigsmile:
Note: The ladies mentioned in the caption are the wives and the ladies that are following Lauren in IG.
This makes me TRULY excited to see all of them POST SEASON in one picture with their wives, Ben and Lauren!! A GIRL CAN DREAM!

I thought about this pic and Ben's foresight . He could have told his friends , the girl I bring to this date at Rex's is the one I'm most interested in or possibly want to pick. We know they got to know Lauren with the time they spent .  They were waiting, and themselves had to sign confidentiality statements about Ben's outcome. This was all planned earlier before filming . The benefit is, Ben doesn't need to keep the secret from his buddies who will support him through this until he and Lauren can be together . He arranged for his own support system . The benefit of the date at the youth club was to show Lauren what his potential as a father would be,  and that he wasn't a fake. "I want her to know the real me". He got to see how Lauren interacted with the children and saw her true character . She's not faking either . i think this Finale will be epic for LauBen fans! On his first date with Lauren he said, I'm extremely  excited to see what Lauren and I can have .  I have a tendency to dive in full force so I have to hold myself back because we have a lot of time left and I don't want to jump in too quickly .

They clicked from the beginning. We're seeing things unfold as their relationship progresses.

I think , Lauren was the first girl he met and will be the last one he's with. That's the symbolism that happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:13 am

One thing that resonates with me is how he told Mollie he feels lucky. That's the third time he's said something like that about Lauren (the other two were in previews but were cut from the actual episode) but you can just tell how much he loved her by that short comment to Mollie.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy