SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bellehuntley Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:40 am

Amazing video! A thousand years is one of my favourite love songs!   Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 2764  Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 2764
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:43 am

Idlemess wrote:Lucas, your opinion on the FS also shows that Ben might NOT have been naughty with all three but only one. Remember Lauren brothers asking about the FS? Ben answer was not shown but the brothers stated he give a good response.

IMO I think all 3 is the most remote of the possibilities. IMO only with F1 is probably the highest probability followed closely by none of them. IMO "big" Ben is more than capable of controlling "little" Ben and contrary to what some may think, not all guys always look for sex where ever and when ever they can get it. Many can look at the big picture and realize there will be lots and lots of opportunities to do something meaningful with a girl they are in love with by waiting a small amount of time.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:46 am

I can't imagine Ben sleeping with all three women - I strongly believe he has higher morals than that (minus the whole telling two women he loved them thing!) but Ben after all is respectful and I don't think he would have even slept with Lauren IMO
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:52 am

Another video.. He says he is very much in love and there is no switch at the end and very confident in who he chose and she is the best. He also talks about dancing with the stars

http://m.eonline.com/ca/videos/246312/the-bachelor-s-ben-higgins-is-engaged

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:34 am

Thanks for all the kind words about my video sweet kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:38 am

I am LOVING all these Ben interviews! Seriously, love. Back to believing.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:42 am

sosleepy wrote:I am LOVING all these Ben interviews! Seriously, love. Back to believing.
Me too his face just lights up when he talks about being engaged I bet he's so glad thats he able to say. His face in these interviews looks a lot like the love struck face that we see when he's with Lauren giggling heartbeat

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:43 am

Same! These videos are like the rainbow at the end of the storm - the storm being this week's episode!
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:46 am

I have a feeling he told Lauren at the LCD too. If you notice in the preview for the finale , she's in a black shirt and says "I'm scared that Ben loves JoJo too"  I having a feeling Ben told her his feelings.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:48 am

ForeverLove wrote:No airport sightings. thumbsup One of the perks imo, of your "person" living in LA

Have we had any sightings? They have both been sooooo quiet. Me thinks they were smart and we're together Monday night for that sh*% storm and are likely maybe still together! whipped
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:49 am

Diana wrote:I have a feeling he told Lauren at the LCD too. If you notice in the preview for the finale , she's in a black shirt and says "I'm scared that Ben loves JoJo too"  I having a feeling Ben told her his feelings.
Yes, I can see the ending happening a lot like Chris/Des in the sense that he is completely honest with her about his feelings for Jojo before he proposes to her

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:57 am

Ben would have already seen the episode (to write his blog)- so he had no reason to watch. If they chose they could watch it through Lauren's date and then shut it off or not watch at all. Since other indicators (i.e.no SM as mentioned elsewhere) would indicate a SHV, I think they'd just rather enjoy the real thing. IMO

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy