SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AmoreBella Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:59 am

Awesome video!! You should send it to Lauren and Ben!

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:19 am

AmoreBella wrote:Awesome video!! You should send it to Lauren and Ben!

You should! I am loving his interviews. I am so happy for them. I am just psyched for the ATFR
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:31 am

Is it 14th March yet ? sneakyl

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:05 am

Diana wrote:https://youtu.be/-HKSY33frxY

Some observations from the video:

-- Ben looks super happy and excited to show off his pick
-- Caila looked great and sounded really happy for Ben and Lauren...and possibly for her opportunity for the lead
-- Amanda's voice sounded worse than ever....squeaky and hoarse at the same time...and I was worried she was about to flash us at any moment

Ben admitted he told his F1 about everything, but did anyone else get the impression when viewing the preview that he told her early....like during the LCD?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:19 am

Yes, he did seem to talk to her about being up and down (sitting on the beach). I don't know if he told her about being in love with both though.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:07 am

Ben knows his ways. Dude knew this episode would flip everybody out, especially BenLo fans, and he tries to compensate it by stating all these nice confirmations to calm them down, and you can already see it's working.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:15 am

Sprite wrote:
Diana wrote:https://youtu.be/-HKSY33frxY

Some observations from the video:

-- Ben looks super happy and excited to show off his pick
-- Caila looked great and sounded really happy for Ben and Lauren...and possibly for her opportunity for the lead
-- Amanda's voice sounded worse than ever....squeaky and hoarse at the same time...and I was worried she was about to flash us at any moment

Ben admitted he told his F1 about everything, but did anyone else get the impression when viewing the preview that he told her early....like during the LCD?

I think he did, he wanted to tell her before proposing, which is one reason she was so doubtful. It was going to be the hardest way, but also the best way in the long run.

He looks so different from the show, I can't believe how good he's looking again.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:20 am

Sprite wrote:Ben admitted he told his F1 about everything, but did anyone else get the impression when viewing the preview that he told her early....like during the LCD?

I most certainly did - for a couple of reasons not the least of which was Ben's choice of words - right away.

1 - Ben would have done it because of his experience on Kaitlyn's season where K knew she had to tell S about N sooner rather than later. I think Ben would have seen it the very same way.
2 - The show would have pushed him hard to tell F1 on camera because they want to film the drama and make it part of the story. In addition, the show would want F1 to know that Ben had also told F2 that he loves her as well so that F1 is off balance and afraid she's going to get dumped. Which, IMO, explains the look on Lauren's face in the helicopter. Also, they would not want F2 to know that Ben also said ILY to F1 because they want F2 to believe she's F1 going into the FRC.

So with Ben wanting to come clean to F1 and the show wanting to film that conversation I don't think there's any way this wasn't filmed before the FRC and it will be shown.

And of course we also have that ITM with Lauren:

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 CcfI2-CWwAE7Hga

IMO Ben spoiled his own season with that interview and his choice of words - only F1 would have known about the two ILY - so there's your F1.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:45 am

truelovealways wrote:love the interview he is literally beaming and so happy heartbeat

I made another BenLo vid Smiley

LOVE!

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:49 am

Lucas, I just loves every single of your analysis & thought. Everything makes sense now. Thank you Smiley

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:08 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Sprite wrote:Ben admitted he told his F1 about everything, but did anyone else get the impression when viewing the preview that he told her early....like during the LCD?

I most certainly did - for a couple of reasons not the least of which was Ben's choice of words - right away.

1 - Ben would have done it because of his experience on Kaitlyn's season where K knew she had to tell S about N sooner rather than later. I think Ben would have seen it the very same way.
2 - The show would have pushed him hard to tell F1 on camera because they want to film the drama and make it part of the story. In addition, the show would want F1 to know that Ben had also told F2 that he loves her as well so that F1 is off balance and afraid she's going to get dumped. Which, IMO, explains the look on Lauren's face in the helicopter. Also, they would not want F2 to know that Ben also said ILY to F1 because they want F2 to believe she's F1 going into the FRC.

So with Ben wanting to come clean to F1 and the show wanting to film that conversation I don't think there's any way this wasn't filmed before the FRC and it will be shown.

And of course we also have that ITM with Lauren:

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 CcfI2-CWwAE7Hga

IMO Ben spoiled his own season with that interview and his choice of words - only F1 would have known about the two ILY - so there's your F1.
JMHO

Lucas, your opinion on the FS also shows that Ben might NOT have been naughty with all three but only one. Remember Lauren brothers asking about the FS? Ben answer was not shown but the brothers stated he give a good response.
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:18 am

truelovealways wrote:love the interview he is literally beaming and so happy heartbeat

I made another BenLo vid Smiley
This was so beautiful. I love your videos..
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy