SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:00 am

They probably did the People shoot ;)
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:03 am

Diana wrote:They probably did the People shoot ;)
I can't wait to see the pictures from the people shoot they are going to be gorgeous pictures!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:04 am

I just can't wait to see instagram pictures of them being just normal and adorable together!
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:04 am

Yeah, I don't know if they would watch together, necessarily. But even Twitter and SM that night- it was intense. I bet extremely hard for both, and probably best if they could be together to weather that.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:05 am

bellehuntley wrote:I just can't wait to see instagram pictures of them being just normal and adorable together!

With caption "my person" awwww

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:07 am

Imagine if he's started calling her LoLo as well! If he has I hope we get to hear it because it would just be too cute
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:07 am

Diana wrote:They probably did the People shoot ;)

That's what I'm thinking!  I can't wait to see the issue!  Although I love that they aren't big social media people, selfishly  I would love to see one of them get a snapchat account so we can get a little peek into their life post-show.

Last edited by avacaroline on Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:12 am

More to add "my little Ben"

Dang it they're too cute ! :cutesmile!:

Last edited by dyra on Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:14 am

or he could post a photo of Lauren with the caption 'Dang it you're cute!'
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:22 am

Crazylady29 wrote:God I hope he doesn't do dwts. He said he wanted to date and love on his f1 and how can he do that when he is spending all his time on the show? And this is after telling his woman that he also loves another and he has to dance intimately with his partner. Please Ben for Lauren's sake don't do it!

Has he said he was thinking about it anywhere?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:22 am

Or a picture of their first date, with "Our last first date." ;)
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:26 am

tennischick80 wrote:
Crazylady29 wrote:God I hope he doesn't do dwts. He said he wanted to date and love on his f1 and how can he do that when he is spending all his time on the show? And this is after telling his woman that he also loves another and he has to dance intimately with his partner. Please Ben for Lauren's sake don't do it!

Has he said he was thinking about it anywhere?

I think the video that was posted on here yesterday had him saying that there might be a few surprises and people have said that means dwts.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy