SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:47 am

I think that Ben's tears were also exhaustion after the hell he went through at Jojo's. The Bushnell's were like an oasis in a dessert. His convo really showed , there will be no other than Lauren. She matches up with him in so many ways.

Last edited by ForeverLove on Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dyra Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:48 am

And I also counting down when I finally able to see BenLo upload a picture of them together on Instagram/ Twitter with cheesy caption and ooey-gooey love quotes giggling

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:52 am

dyra wrote:And I also counting down when I finally able to see BenLo upload a picture of them together on Instagram/ Twitter with cheesy caption and ooey-gooey love quotes giggling

Echo! I am really looking forward to them out in the open in love...I'm sure they are, too!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:00 pm

tennischick80 wrote:
dyra wrote:And I also counting down when I finally able to see BenLo upload a picture of them together on Instagram/ Twitter with cheesy caption and ooey-gooey love quotes giggling

Echo! I am really looking forward to them out in the open in love...I'm sure they are, too!

Me three. I'm actually getting exhausted holding their secret in sneakyl

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:06 pm

Three weeks to go till finale. Just hang on in there BenLo !

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:41 pm

There were so many parts I loved that showed through despite the hack job edit they did to try to hide/downplay things. Another part I loved was when LauBen were walking towards her house, and Lauren said something like "this is a big deal." And Ben looked at her, and took a BIG nervous breath and looked up to the sky. You could tell in this moment how nervous he was, and how important he knew this HTD was. Yeah, he had already met 3 other families, but in that moment I can tell he was in real life- he knew he needed this prticular HTD to go well, because there is real potential these people could really be in his life.

I also love that only child Ben has the opportunity to gain a sister and 2 brothers! That's awesome for him. Smiley
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:48 pm

Your comment just gave me whole body chills.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:10 pm

Courtesy of Litta in the sc thread .

Ben, I love you! You can see his smile

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 6e67146d-7af5-4db6-88e5-1dcacc8c42ef

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:26 pm

AmoreBella wrote:Ben really missed Lauren and was happy to see her... When he first saw her... "I finally get to see you!"

When Lauren asked Ben "How are you?", he said "Better now". I read from the other thread that Lauren's date was the last...
so I think what Ben meant was "After the stress from the previous dates, I'm finally here now with you. And I'm better now." Embarressed!

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:39 pm

I love how Ben and Lauren defend their feelings to Lo's family. Like they couldn't understand how real these two feel about each other. It's like Episode 7 all over again when Lauren said, "I felt helpless, like I couldn't say or do anything that would show you that's not true" but this time it's both of them who are HELPLESS trapped in The Bachelor process not being able to fully express their love because of the rules of the show.
--
Ben is lucky. Lauren is lucky. But most importantly, The Bachelor is lucky because they get a chance to have this one-of-a-kind, special, crazy, terrifying, and true LOVE shown in the program. I just really wish they show us raw footage in the future. Uncut, without the music, and just plain BenLo love, to make the fans happy!!!

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:49 pm

Maddy wrote:Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 12747708_152652165119682_1996611716_n
lauren_bushnell My people.

This caption has extra meaning now after we heard Lauren say that Ben feels like "my person" awwww

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:13 pm

Borrowed by Litta in sc thread. Thank you Litta...

Look at the bed, but also all the clothes strewn about . giggling Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 7dcdc6d4-e6e5-4398-a67b-11e0452459ea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy