SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by charmained Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:09 am

sophienette wrote:You guys might like this...

sophienette wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:There's a new behind the scenes vid on ABC 57 news but I can't bring it here if anyone else can?

http://www.abc57.com/story/31204620/behind-the-scenes-with-the-bachelor

Smiley

I'm so so so inlove with this video! I noticed that Ben loves to hold Lauren's arms almost to a squeeze. He's done it in their First Date, while kissing to Lucy Angel. He's done it in their kissathon around Mexico City, when he explained to her how much she never wanted their FD to end! And now he's done it again in this video. I think it's his tell of "I can't get enough of you!" in other words, "Dang it, you're cute!" hihi can't get enough of that!

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:27 am

sophienette wrote:
tennischick80 wrote:Maybe after tonight, we could get a fanvideo of these two? Is there not enough material yet? Do we wait until closer to the end of the season? I would make one, but I don't know how.

Hi

I always (well... almost) wait until the season ends. I figure it gives it away, and I dont like doing F2 vids. 

Plus you never know... ;)
I'm with you...waiting, and hoping it's Lauren in the end because I really like those two together. I've got clips ready up to now, ready to go. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:12 pm

What do you think the % chance is that he picks her? More than 50/50...factoring in everything we know through sleuthing/spoilers/their edit? I know Jojo got the typical "F1" baseball date...I'll be upset, too, if he doesn't pick her...but, life will go on...
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:14 pm

I would consider going to the youth club he worked at for years as well as his favourite restaurant to be a more important date than the baseball one (which has been done many times before), to be honest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:17 pm

I'm 95% sure he picked Lauren. I can't wait to see them openly interacting after the finale.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:36 pm

The f1 "baseball date" generally seems to feature someone with an actual connection (i.e. played) to the sport. Ben's connection is as a fan. But Lauren got the date with Ben's actual connection- the Youth Center. So in this case, I'd say that trumps the baseball date. Jo Jo didn't meet family or friends.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:54 pm

Thanks you guys! Can't wait for Monday ... can't get enough of these 2!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:32 pm

Lost17 wrote:
sophienette wrote:
tennischick80 wrote:Maybe after tonight, we could get a fanvideo of these two? Is there not enough material yet? Do we wait until closer to the end of the season? I would make one, but I don't know how.

Hi

I always (well... almost) wait until the season ends. I figure it gives it away, and I dont like doing F2 vids. 

Plus you never know... ;)
I'm with you...waiting, and hoping it's Lauren in the end because I really like those two together. I've got clips ready up to now, ready to go. giggling  

The clips are ready... along with 20 songs, including which 5 I want to do first (I have 3 from the same album o my top 10 though... Embarressed! and no, not Rascal Flatts this season, as I already used 2 pre-season)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:57 pm

AmyB wrote:I would consider going to the youth club he worked at for years as well as his favourite restaurant to be a more important date than the baseball one (which has been done many times before), to be honest.

Also, on that date she meets his friends which like Whitney , made a difference . He talked about imagining life a year from now and envisions that place . He can now also envision Lauren there as she enjoyed it too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:28 am

I think no matter how well the dates go the producers will do what they want with the edit.
Leading into this episode from the last they are going to show some kind of struggle I am sure, just so that his relationship with Jojo will be more prominent.

Don't forget that "Lauren is different with you than she is with the girls in the house" Ben does not like this. Lauren has been shown to be reserved.

Jojo has been shown as the "peace maker" "voice of reason" overall "good and fun girl" So her date might be more played up.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by johannax Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:24 am

Hi! I'm new here.. I'm a huge Bachelor fan from Finland Hugesmile  I've been following this site for about a year now but just now signed up :gotcha:

Anyway, I love Lauren and Ben together, I just think that they're a perfect match. PINKHEART
I've never done anything like this before and it's almost weird how obsessed I am with these reality tv-people from my tv screen.. Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 3806527698 But I made this video about Lauren and Ben to Katy Perry's "Thinking of You".

It's about the frustration Ben had to go through if it's true that he was all about Lauren B. about halfway through the process.. Embarressed! (just trying to ignore all the "I'm in love with two people" -talk  laugh out loud )

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Animated-finland-flag-image-0001
johannax
johannax

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:19 am

welcomeyall johanax. Thanks for the great video! thumbsup

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15487

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy