SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:39 am

luvstx wrote:I don't see any references on the forum to whether the WTA was filmed this past weekend. Isn't that the usual timing?  Any pics?

I think it will be filmed next weekend.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Miyala Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:37 pm

Yes I believe it is this coming weekend. I read the audience get to see episode 9 then before they start filming WTA (source, RS). I don't know if thats correct

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:49 am

CH's blog - HTD

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-blogs-39-the-bachelor-1370910853922870.html

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:29 pm

Yikes!  Ben's latest blog post on People

But with that, I knew I had three women left that I felt absolutely amazing about. But Fantasy Suites presented even more pressure than before, and I can tell you now I never expected this week to unfold the way that it did. I had to say a goodbye in a way I never thought I would, to a girl I wasn't sure I ever would say goodbye to … and she did not take it very well at all. I don't think neither she nor I anticipated that kind of emotion overflowing when goodbye happened so unexpectedly. They say what happens in the Fantasy Suites stays in the Fantasy Suites, but next week's episode definitely puts that to the test.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:36 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:Yikes!  Ben's latest blog post on People

But with that, I knew I had three women left that I felt absolutely amazing about. But Fantasy Suites presented even more pressure than before, and I can tell you now I never expected this week to unfold the way that it did. I had to say a goodbye in a way I never thought I would, to a girl I wasn't sure I ever would say goodbye to … and she did not take it very well at all. I don't think neither she nor I anticipated that kind of emotion overflowing when goodbye happened so unexpectedly. They say what happens in the Fantasy Suites stays in the Fantasy Suites, but next week's episode definitely puts that to the test.

Wow! Getting intense ! It just has to be one of the ILY's. That would just explain so much about the hype and not even referring to one of the F2's. He might say he loves both of the F2's but doesn't mean he says it to the two.

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:40 pm

Does goodbye unexpectedly mean she didn't see it coming or she leaves in an unusual manner? I had to say goodbye in a way I never thought I would

Also loved his choice of the word "terrified" when talking about JoJo. I know he says that he was terrified that she was going to dump him for Chad but given what went down with the brothers..it kinda had a mob feel to it.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:52 pm

Looks like Caila doesn't take it well, if she is indeed the F3.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:49 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
NCGalBecca wrote:Yikes!  Ben's latest blog post on People

Wow! Getting intense ! It just has to be one of the ILY's. That would just explain so much about the hype and not even referring to one of the F2's. He might say he loves both of the F2's but doesn't mean he says it to the two.

Maybe this is Calia audition?
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:03 pm

Moved from the Fan Forum.

adj13 wrote:On the topic of Ben's blog... I take everything written in it with a grain of salt. Yes, it does often have interesting tidbits of info that we don't get to see on the show (like the mention of the rattlesnakes on his and Lauren's first date), but ultimately it is edited to go along with the story line of the show and is never going to give away too much. Just like the fact that his blog this week said one day he was in Orange County with Amanda and the next he was in Portland with Lauren... That's not even true. Amanda's date was filmed first and Lauren's was filmed last, almost a week later. Even something as small as that shows that the blog is written to go along with what we see on our screens, whether that is accurate or not.

And don't even get me started on Chris Harrison's blogs. He tries so hard to detract from the obvious relationship right in front of us that it is ridiculous. Saying Ben was only crying because of exhaustion and giving no credit to his feelings for Lauren honestly made me kind of angry. Who does he think he's fooling?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:06 pm

The blog is written to coordinate with the episode .. For the general public .. Not for sleuthing boards

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:15 pm

Jeepers wrote:The blog is written to coordinate with the episode .. For the general public .. Not for sleuthing boards

We've always used blogs for sleuthing. Always. It just appears now that it's being discounted because Ben isn't using his blog to "validate" (puke!) his F1, as some have. If the tables had been turned and Ben was writing a "love letter" (as we called Kaitlyn's blogs) to his F1, we would be considering it as a major clue.

I don't think it's fair to see the blogs as suitable for sleuthing boards only when it's expedient.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:30 pm

julychild wrote:
Jeepers wrote:The blog is written to coordinate with the episode .. For the general public .. Not for sleuthing boards

We've always used blogs for sleuthing. Always. It just appears now that it's being discounted because Ben isn't using his blog to "validate" (puke!) his F1, as some have. If the tables had been turned and Ben was writing a "love letter" (as we called Kaitlyn's blogs) to his F1, we would be considering it as a major clue.

I don't think it's fair to see the blogs as suitable for sleuthing boards only when it's expedient.
Yay yes
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55