SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:31 pm

julychild wrote:
Jeepers wrote:The blog is written to coordinate with the episode .. For the general public .. Not for sleuthing boards

We've always used blogs for sleuthing. Always. It just appears now that it's being discounted because Ben isn't using his blog to "validate" (puke!) his F1, as some have. If the tables had been turned and Ben was writing a "love letter" (as we called Kaitlyn's blogs) to his F1, we would be considering it as a major clue.

I don't think it's fair to see the blogs as suitable for sleuthing boards only when it's expedient.

I wouldn't say "we" and "always". Some have used it for sleuthing and others have believed it was written for the lead. I've never really put much stock in the blogs and expect them to be slanted towards the edit instead of a clue about their f1.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15487

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:32 pm

albean99 wrote:
julychild wrote:
Jeepers wrote:The blog is written to coordinate with the episode .. For the general public .. Not for sleuthing boards

We've always used blogs for sleuthing. Always. It just appears now that it's being discounted because Ben isn't using his blog to "validate" (puke!) his F1, as some have. If the tables had been turned and Ben was writing a "love letter" (as we called Kaitlyn's blogs) to his F1, we would be considering it as a major clue.

I don't think it's fair to see the blogs as suitable for sleuthing boards only when it's expedient.

I wouldn't say "we" and "always". Some have used it for sleuthing and others have believed it was written for the lead. I've never really put much stock in the blogs and expect them to be slanted towards the edit instead of a clue about their f1.

I agree with you Bean. I tend to think they are often for the edit.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:33 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:Yikes!  Ben's latest blog post on People

But with that, I knew I had three women left that I felt absolutely amazing about. But Fantasy Suites presented even more pressure than before, and I can tell you now I never expected this week to unfold the way that it did. I had to say a goodbye in a way I never thought I would, to a girl I wasn't sure I ever would say goodbye to … and she did not take it very well at all. I don't think neither she nor I anticipated that kind of emotion overflowing when goodbye happened so unexpectedly. They say what happens in the Fantasy Suites stays in the Fantasy Suites, but next week's episode definitely puts that to the test.

Wow, this seems pretty interesting! So it seems like Caila gets pissed when she gets dumped? And is the last sentence referring to saying ILY to one of the girls or fiancé type stuff? This kind of reminds me of Kaitlyn's post the week before the Ireland date with Nick, in that it seemed to both prepare viewers and start to explain her actions. Should be interesting (hopefully)!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:35 pm

julychild wrote:

Sounds like my comment may have been taken out of context .. Yes .. great tool for sleuthing boards .. No question there .. But it is not written for that reason .. It is written mostly for the general public .. To coincide with what was shown in that episode .. The post I was responding to seemed to be upset because the blog wasn't as the episode was filmed .. Was different.

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinn3 Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:15 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/743278/perfect-no-more-ben-higgins-is-breaking-the-bachelor-s-biggest-rule-twice
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:21 pm

All I caught was he was on a green sofa when he drops the "L" bomb.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinn3 Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:32 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:All I caught was he was on a green sofa when he drops the "L" bomb.  

also clearly caila says "ben can't tell me that he's in love with me"
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:38 pm

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 71 210

Same sofa? (remember they do mirror of some images)

Eonline

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinn3 Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:40 pm

sophienette wrote:The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 71 Untitl10
Eonline

Theway he says I LOVE YOU with such emotion... oh my goodness (if that's not for lauren I don't know how to react)
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:41 pm

I don't think it's the same sofa. That piping on the chair with Lauren isn't there:

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 71 6e67146d-7af5-4db6-88e5-1dcacc8c42ef

My eyes are tired, so someone else could also check it out.

Eonline

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55