SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:19 am

Nah. He is just an azzhole. *ETA* IMOAA see I edited myself.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4  - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by rhondam Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:26 am

ForeverLove wrote:Chris Harrison's
It’s not longer a matter of whether Ben enjoys being around someone anymore. It’s gotten much more serious than that, and Ben needed to start making decisions about which of these women he could really see as his wife — and the women in turn, need to decide if they can see Ben as their husband.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-blogs-39-the-bachelor-1365941243510838.html
Um.... in video under his blog ^ Chris reading that steamy—not—passage from his book was so.... um. I was embarrassed for him a little bit. Chris that was not steamy and not well written. Please do not do that again.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:28 am

rhondam wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:Chris Harrison's
It’s not longer a matter of whether Ben enjoys being around someone anymore. It’s gotten much more serious than that, and Ben needed to start making decisions about which of these women he could really see as his wife — and the women in turn, need to decide if they can see Ben as their husband.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-blogs-39-the-bachelor-1365941243510838.html
Um.... in video under his blog ^ Chris reading that steamy—not—passage from his book was so.... um. I was embarrassed for him a little bit. Chris that was not steamy and not well written. Please do not do that again.

^^^^^^^^^ giggling ^^^^^^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:32 pm

I found this article on Ben. Not sure if it was ever posted. I hope Fleiss didn't get his icky hands on Ben to soil him too much .
http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/2015/12/25/bachelor-ben-higgins-still-nobody-warsaw-ind/76555326/

Notice the Tigger suit? A Pooh enthusiast for sure!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:32 pm

They keep setting Ben up as Perfect. I think the blindside is when they set him up for a nose dive and his reputation takes a hit.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/700050128648982528/photo/1

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:57 pm

I don't think his reputation will take a hot honestly. Everyone knows the nature of this show. Every lead has hurt and blindsided women. Even so, Many of them, for the most part come out unscathed.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:27 am

^^^ Even when they don't (Sean) they figure out a way to try to make people think they did.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Rdjbb Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:27 pm

http://wet.pt/21bvLVp
Rdjbb
Rdjbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:48 pm

Ben has been pretty safe when it has come to his social media. There have been past leads where you could take a look at their favorites on Twitter and you would know who they picked. Not that I think this means anything, but this is the first time I believe that he's really acknowledged the girls ad his relationship with them on Twitter in his favorites, but I could be wrong.

e@n ‏@ean_nae  4h4 hours ago
@benhiggi Hiya Ben ~ watching your journey from Malaysia! You are truly my fave #TheBachelor ~ I love your connection w/ Lauren B n Jojo

He favorited that tweet at some point in the last few hours.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:02 am

Great article about the female relationships on the show:
The Bachelor shows the power of female friendships over competition

Look just a little deeper, and it’s apparent that the real love on the show is between the women. Their strong relationships last longer than the ones the show is supposed to create...
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:50 am

Found an article giving reasons why Ben is the best bachelor

http://thoughtcatalog.com/stacey-becker/2016/02/15-reasons-why-ben-higgins-is-the-best-bachelor-ever/?utm_content=buffer6b65c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:32 am

I don't see any references on the forum to whether the WTA was filmed this past weekend. Isn't that the usual timing? Any pics?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
rc49ers
casjacknick
pander3575
agentcurls
Cinn3
richmondrose
Rosepetal
luvstx
Rdjbb
Julie81
mtnlvr55