SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:47 pm

starwelcome @PinkRose2. Sooo glad to have you join us!! It's getting down to the wire! Who are you cheering for?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:48 pm

I agree. Not sure though. Alex is F4 so maybe it plays into that?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:26 pm

It's a pet peeve of mine of a person that literally takes a selfie of themselves sleeping! no I can't stand selfies in the first place.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:05 pm

Does anyone else think that after Sam and Sashas date production realised that they were going to have trouble getting the boys to kiss Sam? Prompted Sasha to talk about it with her at the mansion hence kiss. With Michael she gave him a card to give him the green light and she initiated the kiss with Richie. With the exception of Davey, who tricked her into a kiss the guys are all being gentlemen
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:06 pm

tomorrow tv guides give no mention of single dates

YAHOO7 TV GUIDE wrote:They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach but does the same go for women? The group date sees the bachelors slap up a three course dinner for the guest of honour, Sam.
IMO, we will see 2 single dates.... sasha and michael

then cooking diner, dave eliminated.

that would make sense as dinner is easier than a group date and replaced also the cocktail. so budget wise, they could afford 2 single dates

... IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:36 pm

Sundy wrote:Does anyone else think that after Sam and Sashas date production realised that they were going to have trouble getting the boys to kiss Sam? Prompted Sasha to talk about it with her at the mansion hence kiss. With Michael she gave him a card to give him the green light and she initiated the kiss with Richie. With the exception of Davey, who tricked her into a kiss the guys are all being gentlemen
Yup. It was definitely set up for Sasha to kiss Sam.
Also set up for Michael and Sam to kiss with the little cards.

With Richie, I can see why Lisa said that while Sasha's kiss was more passionate, Sam's kiss with Richie was "just real".
Because Sam just went for it - no set up or cards/cues needed. And she kissed Richie while he was still talking  giggling  
Even Sam in PI said, "It only felt natural to go in for the kiss and I'm certainly very smitten".
And Osher even talked about Sam and Richie's kiss:
news.com.au: Sam called her date with Richie a 10 out of 10. Was it a good test to see if they can get along?

Osher: “I think it was. It was also a case of, ‘Can you play along.’ Sam obviously enjoys being playful. Could Davey have done that? Probably not. Could Dave have done that? Probably not. I don’t think Sasha could have done that. But Richard was able to be playful. It was a great fit for the two of them and it was great to watch. It was a great idea for a date and Sam went above and beyond putting it together. And who knew Richie could breakdance? And what a kiss! Sam just grabbed his face and went for it.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/why-we-didnt-see-davey-leave-the-bachelorette-mansion-osher-gunsberg-explains-all/story-fn8yvfst-1227562936264
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:42 pm

Referring to what Osher said above that only Richie could have done that date with Sam it makes me sad. sad
If only Richie could be that way with Sam then, to me, anyone other than Richie is not the person Sam could be that happy/fun self she is.
Her choice of course, but sad to me that she won't be with someone who could be how Richie is and be playful.
It's why I see them as a perfect match.  
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:55 pm

IMO... looks very much like how she may be with her brothers... this says friend zone for me. Kissing someone on his lips when he is still talking means that she did not listen which is never a good sign in a relationship from my perspective.

she spent a great time, I had no doubt but nothing so far make me think that beside this great experience, they had deep conversations, they know each other or anything that hint me that they are building solid foundation.

if it is a nono for a guy to kiss a girl without her permission, why is is "cute" if a woman does the same with a guy? question

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:57 pm

Richie was clearly smitten with Sam and shy. It's not even the same as it was with Davey. Totally different things.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:03 pm

HEA MONOLOG

I think see what we want to see and all is a matter of perception.
we "think" richie was clearly smitten.
he probably was
but does it make any more acceptable if sam jumped on him and kiss him?

lets reverse the situation and think richie jumping on her lips to kiss her?
would it be acceptable because it is richie?

Because a guy is into a woman, it does not excuse the gesture and my question is why is it more acceptable if a woman kiss a guy if he is not ready, it is totally okay?

This is why this kiss for me was more like a spontaneous ILY in the moment kiss because she spent an incredible fun day... but not a romantic kiss.

After that is different. but for the first kiss, no romance for me.

ILY = not especially in love for me

Last edited by HEA on Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:10 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:05 pm

My opinion never even came into the post.
My post was what Lisa "just real" and Osher "what a kiss!" are both stating their opinions on the kiss between Sam and Richie and Sam's own words about the kiss and her kissing Richie "natural".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy