SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:39 pm

HEA wrote:made a little fun with the first kisses

sorry if I am biased here and for me it is check mate already and yep... I prepared myself a very comfortable mattress just in case I fall hard on my bottom if michael is not F1  Hugesmile

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 65 2510
Sam is not even touching Sasha during that kiss. Hmm.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:44 pm

I'm so confused with all these threads. laugh out loud
Social media thread is episode thread is s/caps thread., etc, etc.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:59 pm

^^ yeah .. it is one big happy family bachelorette thread giggling

also my kissy pic is about body language... so where does it fit expect episode thread? right? The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 65 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:07 pm

HEA wrote:^^ yeah .. it is one big happy family bachelorette thread giggling

also my kissy pic is about body language... so where does it fit expect episode thread? right? The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 65 2498057887
laugh out loud It really is.
I am all over the place trying to figure out the thread I'm in. bestbud!

Since it is analyzing s/caps, probably screencaps thread. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:31 pm

Me too. I keep commenting in the wrong thread and by the time I realise and go back to correct it I can't. I currently have 6 windows open on my phone trying to keep track of it all. Lol
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:35 pm

^ Me too! haha. Good times.
I cannot believe how fast this season is flying by!
Less than 2 weeks :nervous :nervous :nervous
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:47 pm

in_denial wrote:

(clipped)

i watched the kiss betwen her and sasha versus the one with richie and michael a lot

it became more awkward the more i watched it. she kept drinking, even seveal sips at a time, he even asked her if she was uncomfortable, she kept her arms crossed which is never a good thing, she was so not natural. she was stiff and gave forced smiles and finally when he told her he wanted to kiss her, i think she was releave and said: you should. she never touched him or his face like she usually do.

I read somewhere that he asked the crew to find a quiet place because he wanted to kiss her..... if this is the case, I bet the crew told her. and how weird and awkward to go to a place where you know for sure the guy is going to make a move with a crew around.

yuck

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:22 pm

HEA wrote:
in_denial wrote:

(clipped)

i watched the kiss betwen her and sasha versus the one with richie and michael a lot

it became more awkward the more i watched it. she kept drinking, even seveal sips at a time, he even asked her if she was uncomfortable, she kept her arms crossed which is never a good thing, she was so not natural. she was stiff and gave forced smiles and finally when he told her he wanted to kiss her, i think she was releave and said: you should. she never touched him or his face like she usually do.

I read somewhere that he asked the crew to find a quiet place because he wanted to kiss her..... if this is the case, I bet the crew told her. and how weird and awkward to go to a place where you know for sure the guy is going to make a move with a crew around.

yuck

I respect your opinion, but I will have to politely disagree. I do find it very interesting how based on who we like, we do interpret scenarios very differently. So no right or wrong here but I would like to explain what I see in the kiss between her and Sasha. (FYI I am team Sasha since day 1).

First of all, the whole awkwardness (folding arms, her taking sips of her drink, looking stiff, forced smiles, licking her lips - which i noticed she does alot around Sasha only) is because she is nervous. That was all that was. And with your last comment about him asking the crew to find a quiet place for her - that is incorrect. Osher tweeted saying Sam was the one who took him to the back and that it was #premediated. So she was expecting a kiss. She even mentioned she was wanting to "do that" (kiss) on the tango date. Again the whole awkwardness comes from both ends and both have mentioned in post-show interviews that it was awkward because they both wanted to kiss each other but was unsure whether to kiss on first dates etc.

And did you not see after Sasha went in (sams arms were folded), she then went back in and held his face gently and she was actually smiling kissing. And she was actually making all the moves. THEN when sasha was about to get up and leave she went "come here" and kissed him so passionately. I just see this kiss to be way more passionate then her kiss with richie and michael. I just felt no spark with michael's kiss. And richie was really nervous himself (cute though)

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:38 pm

Whoa....was that Richie baby's people that asked Sam the question that stunned her? I wonder what the question was, she is usually quick witted giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:39 pm

mercieme wrote:Whoa....was that Richie baby's people that asked Sam the question that stunned her? I wonder what the question was, she is usually quick witted giggling
Alex's people
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:43 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
mercieme wrote:Whoa....was that Richie baby's people that asked Sam the question that stunned her? I wonder what the question was, she is usually quick witted giggling
Alex's people

Thanks, will be very interesting to see what it was.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy