SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Quane Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:57 am

HEA wrote:it there is truly one man leaving because he cannot handle her kissing the others, i see  sasha and i see alex. I think they are exclusive men and alpha men just like she loves them (michael being very close). Michael could handle the situation a bit more because he understands cameras and prods.

sasha is already way over heels with her. his body language and face when alex returned and in ITM told me loud and clear.

i have a hard time to make a clear opinion with michael and alex. they are edited to show very reserved men and sam would have to work harder with them and i think this may play a difference with sasha that she has around a little finger now. Both alex and michael are interested but it is not passionate like sasha

i am thinking happy fairy love story OBVIOUS ending for sam because of blake disaster and ALL australia want a happy ending for her considering it was a huge mess with blake season so they have to prove the bachelor is romantic and all the BS. Viewers have a short memory and even tho she was definitely not classy in the way she handled the situation with blake, being now the star of the tv reality show, i am sure that 90% already forgot what happened and have a very selective memory.  giggling

but why o why i keep having this nagging feeling that sasha is too obvious too soon??

@HEA I am also not buying any more of this obvious edit... it was like from episode 1. I was folled by Heather obvious edit and her slip up during the interview. I guess I am more cautious now with this obvious edit thing.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sunnyandhappy Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:09 am

@Quane I agree. The obvious editing is a ploy to fool us and I think viewers need to look beyond that when sleuthing. It's all a bit too obvious with the editing.

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:21 am

However the prods have something to prove to australia with sam BECAUSE she acted like a victim and lets remember that every single being, human and animals included, were destroyed by the blake and sam situation.

Lets remember that they forbid blake to tell his side of the story (was it one month AFTER the finale which is a looooooooooooooong time) in order for sam to be the poor little victim heartbroken blah blah blah Because do not be fools. if blake had this clause on his contract, sam did too and if she could express so much of her immature childish responses (all  disguised mind you with the oscar act of the role of the victim) against blake in interviews it was because prods gave their benediction!!

the prods took side. They saw $$ with sam. The break up could have been done in private and more quietly (australian hate drama fiercely but like any body else on this planet i think they love gossips... and gossipes means $$). The prods decided to favor sam. period.

Season 2 in the eyes of the public was a disaster. We need to remember that the concept is based on L.O.V.E. people. The mansion, the extravagant dates (although with sam they were quite cheap IMO), the roses, the petals in spa, on beds, the burtterflies etc etc .... LOVE.

So this dating tv reality show have something to prove and be forgiven in order for this show to keep this level of interest and be renewed based on rating which is:

O MY FREAKING GAWD THEY ARE ORDINARY PEOPLE (please read could be me and you) AND THEY FIND LOVE ON THIS SHOW!

Therefore there is a possibility that they decided to play the obvious JUST BECAUSE it is sam. and because they had what they wanted with sam and snez.

for me, they wrote 2 different scrips for 2 seasons aired almost without interruption.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:10 am

word Good Post I agree S&S ... Sam&Snezana, Sam&Sasha (and Sandra, the loud one was the 1st one to gush about it) :con1: Snezana and Sasha are both slavic names

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:36 am

@Sunnyandhappy ...S&H giggling hi  welcome on "board"

S/caps show that Richie, Michael and Sasha have the dates at the locations/with themes that are usually reserved for Fantasy Dates after the HTD, so Alex is out before F3.

I actually prefer, like AAL said, when a guy is "more into" a woman than her (a true romantic), because I believe those relationships have a better chance of making it, because when the woman is more "in love", usually she gives all of herself into the relationship and often it happens that her effort is not appreciated, seen and acknowledged and sometimes along the way she may lose herself in (and women are capable to endure the suffering and they hurt in "silence" - no wonder women were chosen to bear a child) ... and only with the recent independence of women, they are more daring to walk away and ask for their share ...

It's nice to know Sasha is showing his feelings more ... so happy Sam, she'll get a guy who wants her and finds her attractive, worth it and who is man enough to "be loyal". That's the premise of her new love adventure ... and what the edit is selling of Sasha ...

unfortunately for me, they forgot to share with us his fun side, so I'm not much interested ... but I do hope for a good love story.
And if he is all that the edit is selling and more ... responsible, accountable, thoughtful, perceptive, intelligent, business-wise and family/friends-oriented, loyal and caring ... then Sam got herself a good one. He's actually one of those guys I wouldn't imagine on this kind of show ... specially considering his career choice ... but then maybe there's more to the story (as always), so the interesting part is yet to come, after the finale.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:05 pm

I'm just not liking these group dates they have and way too many guys not getting dates when she started out with less in the first place.

I frankly don't get any storyline from this Bachelorette Season. I see Sasha as totally her type. Him and Michael, so I don't get what would be 'surprising' in picking Sasha.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:33 pm

^^ Thought i was the only one not getting the storyline. Is it that the episodes are shorter than Sam Wood's? Some guys have not even said a word and they are already gone (Kieran for example). At least in the bach season girls who went home without going on 1 on 1s had some ITMs or were shown talking to other girls in the mansion. I've lost interest in this season.

Last edited by MissB on Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:35 pm

happygolucky wrote:@Sunnyandhappy ...S&H giggling hi  welcome on "board"

S/caps show that Richie, Michael and Sasha have the dates at the locations/with themes that are usually reserved for Fantasy Dates after the HTD, so Alex is out before F3.

I actually prefer, like AAL said, when a guy is "more into" a woman than her (a true romantic), because I believe those relationships have a better chance of making it, because when the woman is more "in love", usually she gives all of herself into the relationship and often it happens that her effort is not appreciated, seen and acknowledged and sometimes along the way she may lose herself in (and women are capable to endure the suffering and they hurt in "silence" - no wonder women were chosen to bear a child) ... and only with the recent independence of women, they are more daring to walk away and ask for their share ...

It's nice to know Sasha is showing his feelings more ... so happy Sam, she'll get a guy who wants her and finds her attractive, worth it and who is man enough to "be loyal". That's the premise of her new love adventure ... and what the edit is selling of Sasha ...

unfortunately for me, they forgot to share with us his fun side, so I'm not much interested ... but I do hope for a good love story.
And if he is all that the edit is selling and more ... responsible, accountable, thoughtful, perceptive, intelligent, business-wise and family/friends-oriented, loyal and caring ... then Sam got herself a good one. He's actually one of those guys I wouldn't imagine on this kind of show ... specially considering his career choice ... but then maybe there's more to the story (as always), so the interesting part is yet to come, after the finale.

Happy to totally agree with this quote!! handwave thumbsup
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:23 pm

Just finished watching Episode 3 and 4. Thought Sasha's gift showed a lot of thought. He doesn't come through with the big laughs, which we all know is pure Sam. She sure likes him though. Didn't see anything except pure courtesy with Alex. She likes Michael, for sure, just like Tony said. I think Richie is a wild card - he makes her laugh and smile and scored some points opening up in the hot tub. Part of me just doesn't see it with Richie based upon where he lives - Perth. Would Sam really want to be in the same city with Blake and Louise?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:45 pm

^^ Is Richie tied to Perth. I thought his job is offshore?

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:17 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Just finished watching Episode 3 and 4.  Thought Sasha's gift showed a lot of thought.  He doesn't come through with the big laughs, which we all know is pure Sam.  She sure likes him though.  Didn't see anything except pure courtesy with Alex.  She likes Michael, for sure, just like Tony said.  I think Richie is a wild card - he makes her laugh and smile and scored some points opening up in the hot tub.  Part of me just doesn't see it with Richie based upon where he lives -  Perth.  Would Sam really want to be in the same city with Blake and Louise?

from what I notice, Sam is a very touchy person. She is spontaneous. When she kiss welcome, she does but she hugs right after

My issue with richie is that i did not see the physical chemistry yet. Friend zone yes, love zone nope

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:18 pm

I presume he could relocate his job but he is listed as Perth in his bio.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy