SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:55 pm

so my thoughts about ep 4...

I saw sasha a couple of time upset and jealous. And before anyone jump on this, I think it is normal to be upset and a little jealous and insecure when we do not know if the girl likes you better, kiss the other guys and have no idea where in the ladder we stand. However I have a hard time to believe sasha is F1 with the edits of way too obvious. If we check the MO of all AU seasons, they never put ep 1 the front-runner. If he is, then we will all see the love story developed. And maybe because of the rejection with blake the prods made sure to show us a guy falling madly in love with the from the start.

Michael gained a lot of miles. She is very confortable and pecked him on his lips very naturally. She is very happy around him, touching his leg. Her body language says she is interested and open for more.

Alex is definitely interested but very on his guard. When he asked davey who he thought were frontrunners, davey had no hesitation with sasha, michael and richie. we know she finds him very attractive, she is very confortable with him and she naturally peck him on his mouth. I think she equally likes alex and michael. Alex is the 2nd man she says she has butterflies.

Alex looked surprised about richie. Davey was blue so he did not hear or see the connection at the spa. I find it very strange that we saw only the spa segment and no cocktail segment. I do not think at this point he is F1 or F2. I did not see the body language attraction between sam and ritchie or touching much. I do not see the chemistry between the too. Plus I think he put his heart on his sleeves and sam (like many women) want and need a man to take charge and be the hunter, not the prey.

I was surprised we did not see Dave and sam at the spa so I do not think he will go far IMO. For the prod dave is no longer interesting in their script.

Everybody else are accessories. Next to go Tony and Davey.

however, so far there is only ONE man she passionately kissed.... and it is sasha. Michael, Alex and Sasha are my F3 I think.

ps: I saw a very very very happy sam during this cocktail.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:00 pm

HEA wrote:so my thoughts about ep 4...

I saw sasha a couple of time upset and jealous. And before anyone jump on this, I think it is normal to be upset and a little jealous and insecure when we do not know if the girl likes you better, kiss the other guys and have no idea where in the ladder we stand. However I have a hard time to believe sasha is F1 with the edits of way too obvious. If we check the MO of all AU seasons, they never put ep 1 the front-runner. If he is, then we will all see the love story developed. And maybe because of the rejection with blake the prods made sure to show us a guy falling madly in love with the from the start.

Michael gained a lot of miles. She is very confortable and pecked him on his lips very naturally. She is very happy around him, touching his leg. Her body language says she is interested and open for more.

Alex is definitely interested but very on his guard. When he asked davey who he thought were frontrunners, davey had no hesitation with sasha, michael and richie. we know she finds him very attractive, she is very confortable with him and she naturally peck him on his mouth. I think she equally likes alex and michael. Alex is the 2nd man she says she has butterflies.

Alex looked surprised about richie. Davey was blue so he did not hear or see the connection at the spa. I find it very strange that we saw only the spa segment and no cocktail segment. I do not think at this point he is F1 or F2. I did not see the body language attraction between sam and ritchie or touching much. I do not see the chemistry between the too. Plus I think he put his heart on his sleeves and sam (like many women) want and need a man to take charge and be the hunter, not the prey.

I was surprised we did not see Dave and sam at the spa so I do not think he will go far IMO. For the prod dave is no longer interesting in their script.

Everybody else are accessories. Next to go Tony and Davey.

however, so far there is only ONE man she passionately kissed.... and it is sasha. Michael, Alex and Sasha are my F3 I think.

ps: I saw a very very very happy sam during this cocktail.

I like the summary. I also think we have to see Michael on his 1 on 1 to see if there is a passionate kiss or not. I also think Sasha Michael and Alex are my final 3 for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:30 pm

I would think Alex would be in the top 3 too, but there aren't any caps to prove he made it beyond F4.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:31 pm

it there is truly one man leaving because he cannot handle her kissing the others, i see  sasha and i see alex. I think they are exclusive men and alpha men just like she loves them (michael being very close). Michael could handle the situation a bit more because he understands cameras and prods.

sasha is already way over heels with her. his body language and face when alex returned and in ITM told me loud and clear.

i have a hard time to make a clear opinion with michael and alex. they are edited to show very reserved men and sam would have to work harder with them and i think this may play a difference with sasha that she has around a little finger now. Both alex and michael are interested but it is not passionate like sasha

i am thinking happy fairy love story OBVIOUS ending for sam because of blake disaster and ALL australia want a happy ending for her considering it was a huge mess with blake season so they have to prove the bachelor is romantic and all the BS. Viewers have a short memory and even tho she was definitely not classy in the way she handled the situation with blake, being now the star of the tv reality show, i am sure that 90% already forgot what happened and have a very selective memory. giggling

but why o why i keep having this nagging feeling that sasha is too obvious too soon??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:17 pm

Hi All. I have been watching these forums since Bachelor Australia first season but never before posted. I can't help but think that Sam gave away the winner last night! A week or two back she gave an interview (may have been on The Project) where she said that the winner is not someone she would normally have picked and that people will be possibly surprised. Last night during her date with Alex she gain mentioned that Alex is not someone she would normally choose but that she is keen to get to know him more. Could this be the answer. I don't think Sasha and Michael are what she is after whereas Alex would provide the sort of nurturing, love and maturity I think Sam is looking for. Just my thoughts Smiley

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:29 pm

welcome Sunnyandhappy!!!

yes. alex is definitely mature and protecting.
I love the sweet gesture of removing few hairs of her face
this is exactly the kind of gesture a man would do to show he is caring and loving

but I also think that he is 35 and ready to jump the steady family gig. he said that he visited 5 continents, done this, been there now is time to settle

she said she wants to visit BEFORE settle in the family routine

so for me it means that they are not at the same speed. He is ready to have kids, She is not.

big handicap in my book.

this said... she is looking for an alpha male. and he is definitely one.

I also watched his reaction when davey said richie and alex said: richie too?

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 33 Yyy10

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:49 pm

Sunnyandhappy wrote:Hi All. I have been watching these forums since Bachelor Australia first season but never before posted. I can't help but think that Sam gave away the winner last night! A week or two back she gave an interview (may have been on The Project) where she said that the winner is not someone she would normally have picked and that people will be possibly surprised. Last night during her date with Alex she gain mentioned that Alex is not someone she would normally choose but that she is keen to get to know him more. Could this be the answer. I don't think Sasha and Michael are what she is after whereas Alex would provide the sort of nurturing, love and maturity I think Sam is looking for. Just my thoughts Smiley

handwave I thought the same, but from the caps we have seen, I don't think he makes it past F4.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:20 pm

atem wrote:
Sunnyandhappy wrote:Hi All. I have been watching these forums since Bachelor Australia first season but never before posted. I can't help but think that Sam gave away the winner last night! A week or two back she gave an interview (may have been on The Project) where she said that the winner is not someone she would normally have picked and that people will be possibly surprised. Last night during her date with Alex she gain mentioned that Alex is not someone she would normally choose but that she is keen to get to know him more. Could this be the answer. I don't think Sasha and Michael are what she is after whereas Alex would provide the sort of nurturing, love and maturity I think Sam is looking for. Just my thoughts Smiley

handwave  I thought the same, but from the caps we have seen, I don't think he makes it past F4.  

hi Sunny

Unfortunately, IMO, there's zero chance, that Alex makes it past F4.
Screencaps don't lie. There's no screencaps for Alex that show any FD or F3 and there are already 3 sets.

Sam can say whatever she wants in the media it is meaningless.
She already chose her guy months ago.
She can say whatever she wants in the media and it won't change the ending.
Alex leaves per scaps, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:22 pm

HEA wrote:
I also watched his reaction when davey said richie and alex said: richie too?

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 33 Yyy10
IMO, this only reaffirms that Richie gets to F3. They left that in the edit to let it be known that Richie may not have had a date but he is still ahead of Alex who has (and a kiss). JMO but no chance Alex makes F3.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:42 pm

Welcome1 Sunnyandhappy!

Good first post! Glad you joined us.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:35 pm

episode 4
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:43 pm

Watching ep 3 now...Sam has a huge crush on Sasha. I feel like she can't be herself with him though. We'll see.. I hope Sasha softens up and fall in love with her if he is F1. She really wanted to kiss him and it was kind of awkward to hear Sasha talk and finally say "I want to kiss you". She wasted no time and it was clear she's really physically attracted to him. He seems to me like the guy you kind of think is hot and want to bone but not sure about substance.

I think Michael will also go far as well. She defended him last week and picked him for extra time.

At this point Richie is probably the darkhorse.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy