SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:33 am

happygolucky wrote:Hea - i also believe that we saw of David only what fitted the story and to showcase Sam's character... And i agree there was nothing special shown of Richie and Sam together... But right now I'm more interested in the guys and what they might actually feel/think of Sam and Richie is one of the few (if not the only) who seems to be really infatuated by her and it's lovely too see that JMO... Even if it turns out to only be the bubble crush.
I don't know what to think of Sasha yet, but I don't mind him, it's actually interesting how will his edit go.
I also don't follow the media, so i'm curious if the cast makes the radio rounds and popsugar interviews like the Bach cast did?
As for Sam... I'm taking my time to form an opinion. So far I don't know what she likes at all or who she is really interested in...but of all highlighted guys I dont buy into her real interest for Michael, except that he's a looker, so it's easy to "like" him. I dont, dont hate him either, i'm not bothered with him, actually I find all his "thoughtful" speeches pretty "funny" as a BS funny.

exactly yes

I would add dave as infatuated by her but I see friend zone no chemistry. I am thinking that put in the same situation to bet a kiss with sasha, she would not have peck him. she would have waited him to take control.

michael is definitely a good looking man. Sasha, not sure I find him attractive. His chin bother me a little and Richy, Dave and the other are not my type. So I will be more interested in the evolution of what they think of sam after each date.
I am not emotionally invested so far.

Sam said that she will not end the season with a ring and engaged. It will be interesting to see again where the edits lead us to believe or not

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:18 pm

Ep 3 = Sasha for SD doing Tango
Ep 4 = likely Alex for SD per s/caps

Week 2 (Sept 30 & Oct 1)
Episode 3: They say dance is the language of love and tonight Sam puts that theory, and her date, to the test with a passionate tango routine. Will sparks fly, or will they fall flat on their backside?
Episode 4: Sam takes to the skies for some old school romance! After meeting her date at an airport hangar she reveals their airborne adventure souring through the skies in their own tiger moth planes.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:19 pm

Upcoming episode summaries until Episode 7 are posted here:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3180-the-bachelorette-australia-sam-frost-season-1-episode-breakdown-no-discussions-spoilers-sleuthing#867288

Feel free to bring an episode summary over to discuss/sleuth. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:01 pm

"I just want to kiss you right now." How will Sam react to Sasha's bold move? Tune in to The Bachelorette 7.30 tonight on TEN. by @bacheloretteau
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:58 pm

Bachie Breakdown ‏@bachiebreakdown · 18m18 minutes ago
Preview of tonight's ep- http://on.fb.me/1JASI8P #bacheloretteau #whowillsheship
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:40 am

I wonder if Kieren goes home tonight. It could be anyone really... Kieren, Will, Kayne...

Have no idea how Kieren is so high in the top 3 of the leaderboard so it makes me think he may go home?

@BacheloretteAU 38m38 minutes ago
Your top 3 Bachelors are: Michael, Sasha and Kieren. Vote for your fave Bachelor on tenplay: http://buff.ly/1L2Z06I

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:03 am

I have no idea why they gave Kieren as one of the top 3 Bachelors, I've seen it too! Suspect
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:04 am

They did this with Emily on Sam Wood's season right before she left.
It's what makes me think he Kieren may leave tonight or tomorrow b/c no way he is top 3.
I do think it is all rigged. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:21 am

And I don't like Sasha already for some reason... hmmm
'I just want to kiss you right now': Bachelorette Sam Frost looks uncomfortable as bikie's son Sasha Mielczarek gets handsy with her
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 18 2CEAFF7100000578-3254292-image-a-256_1443574452907
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3254292/Bachelorette-Sam-Frost-looks-angry-bikie-s-son-Sasha-Mielczarek-getting-handsy-her.html#ixzz3nCQYNpSm
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:23 am

Me neither. It's going to be rough for me to watch if he is F1. Oh well. It happens too often with these shows :/

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:24 am

^^ AAL, yes, it cold be!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:37 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Me neither. It's going to be rough for me to watch if he is F1. Oh well. It happens too often with these shows :/

Oh, no, NOT HIM!!! no no
I wouldn't be able to watch him that long, though I understand he is going to be around for a long time.
I just couldn't stand him when I've seen his pictures, there was something about him...well...very unpleasant for me...in first 2 episodes he was not that bad, but then after seeing pictures of his family I feel this way again.. Rolling Eyes
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy