SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:42 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 19 CQIQSl8UAAEHT0T
Channel Ten Verified account  ‏@channelten · 12m12 minutes ago
Eep! How will @Sam_Frost react to Sasha's bold move? 7.30pm #BacheloretteAU
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:43 am

Even Channel 10 tweeting about Sasha.
If he doesn't win it will look ridiculous on all these official SM accounts.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:57 am

Sasha could be F1 but Heather was more hyped than Sasha

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by nc7373 Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:58 am

They've also got to go with the popular person atm, I mean sure I agree it probably is Sasha BUT we also can't be certain yet. It's still early days and we know how the producers like to trick us. I still think it may not be him just because they're making it a bit too obvious, it just seems a bit much. But that's just me.

nc7373

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:02 am

AEF wrote:Sasha could be F1 but Heather was more hyped than Sasha
In the media, in previews and on the show yes, but not as much on the actual official SM accounts.
When I look at them they don't have much of Heather compared to how hyped she was but there was a lot of Snez (she had the most personal videos and outfit photos to, also had Sam Wood quoted in pics talking about Snez and Sam Frost doing the same in reference to Sasha in pics).
Sasha is dominating all SM official accounts - even Bach Aussie SM which is not even Bette Aussie.
And just like Osher barely tweeted about Snez, he has barely tweeted about Sasha but he has tweeted a lot about Richie.

Who knows. I still think it is between Sasha or Richie.
Unless something concrete supports one or the other I guess I will wait until F4-ish. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:15 am

It could just be that Sasha is not as great in front of the media as Heather is queen of the interview, so they are using their SM to create a buzz

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:21 am

AEF wrote:It could just be that Sasha is not as great in front of the media as Heather is queen of the interview, so they are using their SM to create a buzz
Excellent observation yes Sounds very plausible!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:22 am

Oh no. But does that mean Richie is like Heather?
Because he does a lot of the VO, ITMs and PIs on just 2 episodes....

Eeek! giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:39 am

Straight into single date with Sasha. Sam Says they have great chemistry. She is an absolute mess. She can't even look at him. Group date. Richie, Kieran, Michael, Kayne, Will, Dave, Tony and davey

Last edited by Sundy on Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : X)
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:56 am

Sasha's story about his stepdad - loads of similarities to Sam's, she talked about his qualities loyalty etc. and how what she is looking for in a man

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:57 am

He's been engaged before he is resonating with her

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:27 am

Maddy wrote:And I don't like Sasha already for some reason... hmmm
'I just want to kiss you right now': Bachelorette Sam Frost looks uncomfortable as bikie's son Sasha Mielczarek gets handsy with her
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 19 2CEAFF7100000578-3254292-image-a-256_1443574452907
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3254292/Bachelorette-Sam-Frost-looks-angry-bikie-s-son-Sasha-Mielczarek-getting-handsy-her.html#ixzz3nCQYNpSm

All I see is a middle-aged dad putting moves on the babysitter. Something about these two just doesn't sit right with me at all.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy