SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:12 pm

what about ritchie and michael?

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:15 pm

They both have lots of s/caps too.
There's a running list of s/caps in the sleuthing s/cap thread that shows some.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3156p12-the-bachelorette-australia-sam-frost-season-1-screencaps-spoilers-sleuthing#867460

Hard to tell but F1 it seems between Richie and Sasha.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:23 pm

i am surprised prods decided to make it obvious with sasha.

am i the only who saw nothing in particular with ritchie during the meet and greet and ep2? He is a nice guy but they all seem nice guys

Am I also the only one to think that david was edited as the villain and see production manipulations both with david and sam in order to get this drama exit?

because lets face it: every single season is the same. The leader select 4 or 5 top guys and everybody else is accessory. David probably spent hours and hours waiting for a 10 min chat and out of boredom he wanted to say that out of respect every guy needed equal time and respect..... but of course she did not like it as the drama self centered queen she is.

anyway. prods did a great job. Medias are blowing out of proportion this and she is back to the VICTIM role ... rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:They both have lots of s/caps too.
There's a running list of s/caps in the sleuthing s/cap thread that shows some.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3156p12-the-bachelorette-australia-sam-frost-season-1-screencaps-spoilers-sleuthing#867460

Hard to tell but F1 it seems between Richie and Sasha.

thanks. already saw all the threads The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:11 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 CP5esbmWEAA80jL
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU · 16h16 hours ago
Brocodes & b-romances ❤️! Missed the first week of the #BacheloretteAU? Catch-up on tenplay: http://bit.ly/BacheloretteCatchUp …

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:30 pm

Not sure who is all on the GD with the dogs but they are wearing same clothes as in this pic so Richie and Will seem to be on it as well.

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 Sf5rrf10
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 12036670_710345602443230_1067486829562955782_n
https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/posts/710345969109860
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:30 pm

ok.. anyone think like me that Michael is just there up to F4 to make sure he has chances to be a recycle bachelor?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:40 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 CQBNHUvW8AUr-F2  
BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU    
It takes two to tango! We think Sasha & Sam have this down pat! The #BacheloretteAU Wednesday 7.30 on TEN!

Last edited by Maddy on Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:47 pm

Can I just I love that photo^^ Sam is body is amazing!! So lean and I love the black on black while Sasha is so muscular!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:01 pm

HEA wrote:ok.. anyone think like me that Michael is just there up to F4 to make sure he has chances to be a recycle bachelor?

I've change my mind about that already, but I'll be watching him! :gotcha:
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 CP-SQwxUwAE4NkR
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU
This week, man's best friends are joining Sam & our Bachelors on a paw-some date!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:25 am

^^ I am still holding my joker card. laugh out loud

Michael could be genuine but not interested with Sam too.

Michael seems to be introvert, looks to hate dramas. Since Sam is definitely high maintenance, I do not see a match here.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:28 am

Hea - i also believe that we saw of David only what fitted the story and to showcase Sam's character... And i agree there was nothing special shown of Richie and Sam together... But right now I'm more interested in the guys and what they might actually feel/think of Sam and Richie is one of the few (if not the only) who seems to be really infatuated by her and it's lovely too see that JMO... Even if it turns out to only be the bubble crush.
I don't know what to think of Sasha yet, but I don't mind him, it's actually interesting how will his edit go.
I also don't follow the media, so i'm curious if the cast makes the radio rounds and popsugar interviews like the Bach cast did?
As for Sam... I'm taking my time to form an opinion. So far I don't know what she likes at all or who she is really interested in...but of all highlighted guys I dont buy into her real interest for Michael, except that he's a looker, so it's easy to "like" him. I dont, dont hate him either, i'm not bothered with him, actually I find all his "thoughtful" speeches pretty "funny" as a BS funny.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy