SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:46 pm

^ It may be part of Richie's HTD?
I am not sure swimming would be LCD?
I don't think I've seen an LCD before with an activity like that... usually it is more about talking and that's the focus, not an activity.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by HodanG Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:46 pm

I would think Sam would want her family to meet Richie but she will not choose Richie over Sasha and so she will leave him as F3 for protection.

"But based on FRC being before July 13 and Michael going home July 10 it seems for sure Michael is F2 and Richie F3" - @ALLABOUTLOVE

But, how about if Michael only had possibly found internet on July 10 even if eliminated as a F3? If FRC is July 13, and Michael went or got home July 10, shouldn't it be on the same day, the FRC for both the guys on July 13 not July 10? Ps- what happened on the 11th and 12th then?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:50 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ It may be part of Richie's HTD?
I am not sure swimming would be LCD?
I don't think I've seen an LCD before with an activity like that... usually it is more about talking and that's the focus, not an activity.

Well I think it`s more odd to go swimming as a part of HTD than as a part of LCD.

On Wood`s season he got plenty of activities with his F2.
Snezana with the car trip. Lana with the helicopter plus boat.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:51 pm

@natik Sam F. took Blake on a jacuzzi at her hometown date. Looks similar to what richie might do.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:52 pm

EmmK wrote:@natik Sam F. took Blake on a jacuzzi at her hometown date. Looks similar to what richie might do.

We`ll see.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:53 pm

HodanG wrote:
"But based on FRC being before July 13 and Michael going home July 10 it seems for sure Michael is F2 and Richie F3" - @ALLABOUTLOVE

But, how about if Michael only had possibly found internet on July 10 even if eliminated as a F3? If FRC is July 13, and Michael went or got home July 10, shouldn't it be on the same day, the FRC for both the guys on July 13 not July 10? Ps- what happened on the 11th and 12th then?
The final rose ceremony was before July 13.

Sam was already back in Sydney on July 13 which means that, if she spent one night with her F1 the latest FRC could be is July 11.
Is it possible Michael is F3? Yes.
But if they were in New Zealand and FRC was July 10 then Michael was flying back to Brisbane and posted on FB about it and Sam was back in Sydney on July 13 and Sasha on IG with his family July 15.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:58 pm

Oh that makes much more sense now
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:05 pm

HodanG wrote:Oh that makes much more sense now
yes

Yeah. It's a bummer that Sam's family never met Richie (if he is for sure F3 as predicted)
But I understand why she would never put him through that.
Plus I could see her family LOVING Richie BIG time :Nod:
so Michael as F2 would make her family like Sasha even more...
I wonder what her family thinks now having watched Richie? question )

Anyway, poor Richie's already smitten so he must have been devastated.
His face on the recent Episode 5 already shows how besotted he is. sad
Looks like another Heather all over again as predicted (darn!).
Oh well, next Bachelor lead??!! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:12 pm

Let's hope if he can stay single till then! I wonder if Sam will cry when she sends Richie Home? I reckon she will give her last rose to sasha and first to michael so when it's between Richie and sash the audience will be shocked as they would be confused. I hope Richie has an emotional exit (like him crying) like Jai from K's season! The emotional/gentleman exit.
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:19 pm

Yeah. I've seen him as F3 for a while but I still am just bummed I won't get to see Richie meet Sam's family or her brothers get to meet Richie. sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:19 pm

Wonder why Sam's brothers act though they have met him?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:22 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Wonder why Sam's brothers act though they have met him?
I don't know. Other than F2, maybe they liked what they saw on TV? Or liked what Sam told them about him?
Who knows why Sam would like those photos of Richie either or even the tweets, etc,...
But even Sasha's sister commented on Richie's IG and tagged a girl who commented "Sash set me up [with Richie]".
I just want to see Richie on my screen next year. :Nod:
I saw Sam as next Bette and kept posting she may be it and it happened even though she was dating so I will keep hope alive.
Don't disappoint me Bach Australia Praying giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy