SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by atem Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:43 pm

Was Alex one that didn't have a date at all in episode 3?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:48 pm

Yup. No date. Alex gets the next single date in Ep 4.

I am thinking next week's single dates must be Michael and Richie and then a 2on1 with Davey and Tony as spoiled already early on.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:00 pm

^^ So the two older looking men got their days back to back. Ummm. Maybe Sam is looking for an older gent.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:01 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^ So the two older looking men got their days back to back.  Ummm.  Maybe Sam is looking for an older gent.
:yes:

Father figure, imo.
Makes sense given her background/upbringing.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by computerms Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:09 pm

Does anyone have a link to watch episode 3. I can't get it on Ten.
Would really appreciate it if someone can post a link. Thanks!!

computerms

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:27 pm

Was the date with Sasha that boring? Doesn't seem to be much talk about it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:02 pm

atem wrote:Was the date with Sasha that boring?  Doesn't seem to be much talk about it.

It was literally Sam giggly and on full-lust-throttle she could barely look at Sasha.
She is definitely chasing him and has the strongest physical connection with him that it was beyond obvious.
Her ITMs were filmed later where she had put on weight and different hair color and talking about going beyond the physical (so emotional connection) and so pretty much the same edit as Sam and Snez for Bach Aussie.

Other than that, I think it's just so obvious that it was boring if that makes sense.
I think Sasha's SM activity was more interesting b/c it pretty much sealed the fate of everyone else and made him first rose and final rose person 99%.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:05 pm

computerms wrote:Does anyone have a link to watch episode 3.  I can't get it on Ten.
Would really appreciate it if someone can post a link.  Thanks!!
Links and video embedded posted here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3176-the-bachelorette-australia-sam-frost-season-1-online-links-no-discussion-spoilers-sleuthing#870046
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:28 pm

Episode 5 preview: 2 people go home tonight.
I am thinking Will and likely Kieren or Kayne.

And no wonder they are showing the obvious F1 edit.
It's not only a first season but only 5 weeks of episodes so we only have 3 weeks left until FRC.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:49 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Episode 5 preview: 2 people go home tonight.
I am thinking Will and likely Kieren or Kayne.

And no wonder they are showing the obvious F1 edit.
It's not only a first season but only 5 weeks of episodes so we only have 3 weeks left until FRC.

**snipped**

Oh wow! Darn it. Only 3 weeks until FRC? Crazy!That does make sense re: the F1 edit AAL,
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:01 pm

Awwww... I just watched Richie's Diary for Ep 3.
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-1/ep-3-diary-richie

This guy was already so vulnerable and already sad he wasn't getting a date or any time with Sam.
And yet he is so positive and happy for Sasha and appreciative for the little time he got with Sam.
(I noticed Richie is very self-deprecating, even on the GD he was praising the other guys bodies and yet, imo, his was the best).
You can tell he feels crap about himself in the video, like he feels like he is not wanted by Sam (feelings not reciprocated).
He talks about how he was stoked for Sasha but disheartened b/c he really wanted a date with Sam.
Sad to watch knowing how it all ends.
I really think that if he had dark brown hair things would be different as silly as that sounds.
Sam has emphasized her physical "type" and Richie is not it.  hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:22 pm

I love this season! My problem is that I actually like all of the guys, except for Davey who is too immature, and want them all to go far.

The top four for me at this stage has to be Sasha, Michael, Richie and Dave but I really don't mind the order. 

This is quite unsusal for me bc I usually have a firm favourite by now. But I honestly think all of those guys would be a good for her. They all bring something diffeent to the relationship and Sam will just have to decide what she really wants and needs.

I loved her date with Sasha - I thought he was a real gentleman about her giddiness and I liked how he tried to make her at ease by talking about how nervous he was on meeting her so she didn't feel like it was all one sided. 

He may act like the alpha in the house but I didn't think he acted like the alpha with her. I thought he was sensitive and attentive. In fact, I thought he was a little unsure of himself when she was pinning the rose on - you could tell she wanted him to kiss her, she was leaning in and fumbling with the rose giving him every opportunity but he was very hesitant. 

And the fact that they come from similar backgrounds and have massive loyalty to their families will also resonant with her.

But the one thing I really want to discuss which we have not mentioned in a while is WHO is the guy that chooses to leave?

So I think we are probably predicting that two of either Will, Kayne or Kieran will go tomorrow. Am I right? 

And it has to be someone that she's quite keen on for filming to have to stop. Have we only sleuthed final dates with Richie and Michael in the hot tubs and possibly Alex surfing? What about that screen cap of her with Dave? Has there been anymore sleuthed dates with Sasha? Bc I'm thinking it's maybe him.

What are your thoughts?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy