SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:53 am

Maddy wrote:I have no idea why they gave Kieren as one of the top 3 Bachelors, I've seen it too! Suspect

Just wanted to add that I have no idea who Kieren is, I was not interested in him at all, and now he is one of the top 3 Bachelors, it's funny, or maybe not funny at all! hmmm
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:12 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 24 CQJFBd1W8AAybjx
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU
Sam... meet butterflies!
Rolling Eyes
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:15 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 24 CQJLrGpXAAAhg83
Has Will found his spirit animal? #BacheloretteAU
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:21 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 24 CQJNzy0WoAAUxjr
When your heart is on the line, every second counts! #BacheloretteAU
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:25 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 24 CQJSr6ZWcAAHKsb
Which Bachelor will be going home tonight? #BacheloretteAU
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:33 pm

Sam Frost ‏@Sam_Frost
Aww Drew, you beautiful soul ❤️ You are so deserving to find that special person & have a lifetime of happiness xxx #BacheloretteAU

Too bad he left, I was hoping he would stay as long as possible, I was interested in getting to know him as much as possible... Rolling Eyes

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:34 pm

Maddy wrote:
Sam Frost ‏@Sam_Frost  
Aww Drew, you beautiful soul ❤️ You are so deserving to find that special person & have a lifetime of happiness xxx #BacheloretteAU

Too bad he left, I was hoping he would stay as long as possible, I was interested in getting to know him as much as possible... Rolling Eyes

He's already in another relationship and personally posted on SM about it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:06 pm

Is there episode descriptions done in the no comments thread?   Thanks!

I found it!

When does the date with Alex & Sam body surfing?

Last edited by atem on Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:24 pm

There are only 5 weeks total to this season. HTDs are Week 4!!
No wonder she will likely (definitely) choose Sasha. No time really with any others.

Week 2 (Sept 30 & Oct 1)
Episode 3: They say dance is the language of love and tonight Sam puts that theory, and her date, to the test with a passionate tango routine. Will sparks fly, or will they fall flat on their backside? Single date = Sasha
Episode 4: Sam takes to the skies for some old school romance! After meeting her date at an airport hangar she reveals their airborne adventure souring through the skies in their own tiger moth planes. Single date = Alex

Week 3 (Oct 7 & 8)
Episode 5: The group date is set at a children's birthday party where the bachelors each man a station of puppet shows, face painting, dancing and magic tricks. Who will impress the toughest critics of all?
Episode 6: Sam is hoping to find that one person she wants to spend the rest of her life. Tonight, she'll get a sneak preview of what her life with her chosen date might look like, in 50 years.

Week 4 (Oct 14 & 15)
Episode 7: They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach...but does the same go for women? Tonight's group date sees the Bachelors slap up a three course dinner for the guest of honour, Sam.
Episode 8: Sam travels to the country to meet the friends and families of the final four Bachelors. Will she meet the expectations of and survive the grilling from protective parents and friends?

All posted in Episode Breakdown ND thread https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3180-the-bachelorette-australia-sam-frost-season-1-episode-breakdown-no-discussions-spoilers-sleuthing#867288
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:36 pm

^^^^ Thanks.

I wonder when the body surfing thing with Alex takes place?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:37 pm

Maybe Alex gets a HTD? Or maybe there are mini dates?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:42 pm

I can't stand Sasha talking (down) to the guys at the beginning of this episode.
Such an alpha/manipulative thing, imo.
No wonder Drew said that Sasha acted like the dad (said in a negative way) in the house... Sasha let it be known he was the alpha and that was that. Ugh. Can't stand alphas that make it all about themselves.
And he is younger than Alex and the same age as Richie and Dave.
No surprise really he would be F1 then.
Sam totally chose her type, imo, and whatever she is saying in the media is just misdirection then b/c Sasha is totally her type.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy