SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AEF Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:08 pm

ITA- I think Richie's interactions have been hidden, he is always called out in the first couple at the RC with no apparent reason

AEF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:09 pm

AEF IA
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by nc7373 Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:25 pm

HEA wrote:
nc7373 wrote:Okay so after watching that EP I have accepted that Sasha is F1 and Richie was probably the dark horse who just snuck up on her and got to F2...damn

do not give up
we saw hundred of time things like this with edits
remember that the goal for the prods is to keep the public on their toes so they continue to watch the complete season
she may had a great first date with sasha but lets wait the first date with richie before thinking game over Hugesmile

You're right @HEA I'll have to look for you to keep reminding me of that aha

nc7373

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:29 pm

AEF wrote:ITA- I think Richie's interactions have been hidden, he is always called out in the first couple at the RC with no apparent reason
And he keeps narrating...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:33 pm

You know I get the feeling that Richoe would rub your feet of they were tired on the couch. Sasha seems the type that would expect you to get him a beer from the fridge IMO.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:47 pm

So I noticed that Sasha now has 2 ITM backgrounds that only he has gotten so far.

I also noticed that some of the ITMs for this Ep 3, Sam looks like she put some weight on in her cheeks so maybe filmed later on when talking about Sash.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:50 pm

Sundy wrote:You know I get the feeling that Richoe would rub your feet of they were tired on the couch. Sasha seems the type that would expect you to get him a beer from the fridge IMO.
ITA. That's what I've seen from day one:
... Richie to me would be an equal partner and build his world around Sam (just like Sam's brother-in-law James).
... Sasha would be a traditional-role man who has the woman build her world around him.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:55 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:You know I get the feeling that Richoe would rub your feet of they were tired on the couch. Sasha seems the type that would expect you to get him a beer from the fridge IMO.
ITA. That's what I've seen from day one:
... Richie to me would be an equal partner and build his world around Sam (just like Sam's brother-in-law James).
... Sasha would be a traditional-role man who has the woman build her world around him.

YES YES YES. ITA.

I feel like this would probably be highlighted in the next episode during the dodgeball game. I feel like Richie will want to win because wants to get to spend time with Sam while Sasha wants to win for the pride and thus establish his alpha male status.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 pm

I think Sasha has pretty much let it been known now that he is F1 (Social Media thread).
Meh. I should be happy but blah. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:22 pm

Also, this is exactly like the other Sam's season.
Snez had her date ep 3 and then at the CP Sam kissed Snez in front of the girls (peck) but this time Sam kisses Sasha twice at CP but away from the guys.
Same thing. Definitely a lust story for me again.
Sam, Sam, Sam. hmmm

laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nc7373 Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:25 pm

I guess I'm just stupidly hoping this is a massive ploy. I mean do we not remember when Heather 'slipped up' and referred to Sam as her partner? They really did play it as if Heather was F1. I guess we just need to enjoy the ride and who knows maybe we actually will see Sam and Sasha's bond be more than just lust and by the end can be like 'okay'. I mean her 'I love you' voiceover is enough to make me believe whoever she chose must've been great.

nc7373

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:31 pm

And to think in the season promo that is Richie telling Sam "Every time I'm with you I'm happy. I can't stop smiling".

sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy