SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:22 am

WOW - In the night portion of their date, she's showing him a video of his mother and it shows a bunch of photos of him when he was young... this reminds me so much of when Sam got the 'Life of Sam' video during Blake's season...

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AEF Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:23 am

That's one of the reasons we thought she was f1

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:25 am

^^ Yes, I remember AAL doing a great coverage on that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:26 am

OMG. That is all. Finish the series now. Finish it now!!!!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:28 am

Surely she doesn't let him go

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:29 am

Have you seen Fitzy and Wippa's twitter feed?! Makes my heart squirm. I'm loving this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:30 am

I'm back on Richie for F1 train - that was insane. He got the 'Life of Sam' video, a kiss (and it was an actual, open-mouthed kiss, not the awkward pecking that was going on between Sam and Michael last night), F1-esque music, and, most importantly, they showed an ITM of Sam saying that even after all the heartbreak of last year, if she picks the perfect man she could get her happily ever after. Plus, check this out from Fitzy & Wippa's twitter feed (they're watching it with her)
@fitzyandwippa wrote:
"That was a big call Sam." - @Wippa "He's worth it." - @Sam_Frost #BacheloretteAU

And look how smitten she looks in this photo they posted of her watching the date with Richie!
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 51 CQyJ9POU8AAivcR

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:32 am

Sasha cant put the photo down

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:34 am

AmyB you're killing me!!! You're giving me so much hope!

Fitzy and Wippa just retweeted my tweet so they're Team Richie too! Very interesting that this week Sam decides to publicise an episode...

Surely she can't let him go after that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:35 am

Look at what Fitzy and Wippa retweeted... Sam is watching with them so she would know that they're retweeting it...
@helloeurphoria wrote:
3m3 minutes ago
@fitzyandwippa @Wippa @Sam_Frost I'm sorry Sammy but if Richie's not the F1 we have some problems, babe!! PLEASE PICK RICHIE

At this point, I'll be surprised if she doesn't pick him. He's peaking at exactly the right time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:37 am

AmyB wrote:Look at what Fitzy and Wippa retweeted... Sam is watching with them so she would know that they're retweeting it...
@helloeurphoria wrote:
3m3 minutes ago
@fitzyandwippa @Wippa @Sam_Frost I'm sorry Sammy but if Richie's not the F1 we have some problems, babe!! PLEASE PICK RICHIE

At this point, I'll be surprised if she doesn't pick him. He's peaking at exactly the right time.

Is this not how Sammy peaked? Towards the end? I'm seeing that the same thing is happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:40 am

She kissed Richie, they cut to an ITM so we did not see it all and she went back for another.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy