SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:41 am

aerina wrote:
AmyB wrote:Look at what Fitzy and Wippa retweeted... Sam is watching with them so she would know that they're retweeting it...
@helloeurphoria wrote:
3m3 minutes ago
@fitzyandwippa @Wippa @Sam_Frost I'm sorry Sammy but if Richie's not the F1 we have some problems, babe!! PLEASE PICK RICHIE

At this point, I'll be surprised if she doesn't pick him. He's peaking at exactly the right time.

Is this not how Sammy peaked? Towards the end? I'm seeing that the same thing is happening.

Yeah, Sam definitely peaked at the end. And, similar to Richie, she narrated most of the show even when she wasn't the frontrunner at the beginning. Maybe Sasha is getting the same edit as Jess, who Blake had heaps of chemistry with but who peaked early, while Richie is getting Sam's edit?

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:46 am

Omg. Sashas painting date is next episode. Someone quick! Are there vineyards in Sashas hometown? :nervous :nervous

Last edited by Sundy on Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:50 am

Even Rosie is crushing on Richie! giggling He's seriously the perfect man and I've yet to see one negative tweet or FB post about him tonight
http://www.mamamia.com.au/rogue/rosie-recaps-the-bachelorette-season-1-episode-6/

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:53 am

I think we need to work out whether we think we do have f2 screencaps or if there is any way they are all f4 and f3 screencaps

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:56 am

AEF wrote:I think we need to work out whether we think we do have f2 screencaps or if there is any way they are all f4 and f3 screencaps

In my opinion they showed us only the F3 screencaps. They didn`t show any F2 screencaps on the Bachelor preview. That`s why I think they did the same with the Bachelorette preview.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:58 am

BTW Richie is pure GOLD and I´m still digging him as F1. cheerleader awwww If Richie is indeed the F1 I´m going to make an AMAZING Banner for the Finale.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:00 am

Your banner is a work of art natik - just gorgeous

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:01 am

I think Michael has 3 maybe 4 different locations. Rafting, Aquarium, Brisbane River, water/spa. He definately has enough for final 2. Sasha has vineyards, skydiving and a boat? left. Richie has skiing and water and a couch thing. Richie seems to have the least. We won't know until the preview of Wednesday. Arghhhhh
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:03 am

Sundy wrote:I think Michael has 3 maybe 4 different locations. Rafting, Aquarium, Brisbane River, water/spa. He definately has enough for final 2. Sasha has vineyards, skydiving and a boat? left. Richie has skiing and water and a couch thing. Richie seems to have the least. We won't know until the preview of Wednesday. Arghhhhh

Was there any preview of Michael's SD today?

Back to top Go down

Post by dandelioninspring Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:04 am

Not sure if you guys noticed, but at the end of the episode Sam was filmed in the limo with a voice over about finding love. Then as she was talking about that, there were clips of all the guys left in this order

Alex, Dave, Michael, Sasha and Richie - is this a subtle hint????

(gosh I hope so!!)
dandelioninspring
dandelioninspring

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:04 am

They showed a preview of a group date and Sasha's painting date. Sasha saying he is falling for her...Sam with a neutral expression on her face. No sign of water...and Richie wearing a white shirt. Still to see him in a black shirt sitting with Sam.

Richie doesn't have the least. He now has the same as Sasha as the painting date is next week. Still think that some of Michael's screen caps are from the same day.

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:05 am

OMGG that was the most funniest and best date!! You're killing me too AmyB! And also F&W, Sam looks genuinely so happy around Richie. The narrating she was doing was amazin and so positive about Richie. She was like I can honestly see myself be with someone who truly loves me... Oh god I love Richie and Sam so much!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy