SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:05 am

dandelioninspring wrote:Not sure if you guys noticed, but at the end of the episode Sam was filmed in the limo with a voice over about finding love. Then as she was talking about that, there were clips of all the guys left in this order

Alex, Dave, Michael, Sasha and Richie - is this a subtle hint????

(gosh I hope so!!)

I did notice and I thought the same thing.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by natik Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:06 am

AEF wrote:Your banner is a work of art natik - just gorgeous

Aww thank you! Means a lot to me! bestbud!

Well I´m gonna do a Banner anyway for the Finale but with Richie it`s going to be a special one for me.

Well the Aquarium is clearly the evening part of the day so it can go with either water rafting or helicopter.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:09 am

in_denial wrote:They showed a preview of a group date and Sasha's painting date. Sasha saying he is falling for her...Sam with a neutral expression on her face. No sign of water...and Richie wearing a white shirt. Still to see him in a black shirt sitting with Sam.

Richie doesn't have the least. He now has the same as Sasha as the painting date is next week. Still think that some of Michael's screen caps are from the same day.

No it doesn't appear that he gets one. Group date with the boys and then one on one painting date with Sasha
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:10 am

in_denial wrote:Still think that some of Michael's screen caps are from the same day.

I agree. Let`s remember the F3 date with Lana, there was a helicopter, water activity, dinner and swimming in the pool. It could go the same way with Michael.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:12 am

Also no 1 on 1 date for Michael only some quality time after the group dates. It would be weird if he is in the finale with Sasha because that would be too obvious on who she picks. Obviously Sasha.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:13 am

Who was the bitchiness directed to in the preview for next week - Richie?

Back to top Go down

Post by nc7373 Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:17 am

in_denial wrote:Who was the bitchiness directed to in the preview for next week - Richie?

I thought that at first but my brother made me watch it back (he’s called Richie since day 1 and also called Sam and Snez being the F1 in their seasons of The Bachelor), and I noticed it seems more like Richie makes a comment that just means a lot to Sam and if anything the other guys (Dave in the preview) says ‘he knew what that meant to her’ so I think if anything it could be the guys are upset they didn’t say whatever Richie did? Just my take, I don’t really see it making Richie look negative.

nc7373

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:22 am

I think Richie would have been too shy to kiss Sam - he started stumbling over words so she just kissed him. Sash walked out after Osher left when he announced Davey had gone.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:25 am

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-1/the-bachelorette-meets-the-families

definitely saw sasha's mum and richie's mum and sister and saw abit of alex. so definitely f4. don't recognise anyone else. I am sure dave leaves next episode

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:32 am

^^can't see it.... Upset
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by nc7373 Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:32 am

I honestly feel like this episode and Richie’s date changed up everything, even having the video of his mum and sister was reminiscent of Sam’s first SD with Blake and the video she had, while I do know that Sasha still is getting a lot more attention, the hopeless romantic is hoping for Richie, though I have warmed to Sasha, but I just think after tonight it just may be Richie...

nc7373

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:45 am

I loved this episode, Sam looked so happy with Richie on their date. Still don't know if this is setting him up as F1, or as next Bachie?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy