SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:31 pm

7.30pm AEST tonight so in US time (ET) it only goes on the tenplay site around 7am ET
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:55 pm

7.30pm Atem. So that's in exactly 8 1/2 hours
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:55 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:7.30pm AEST tonight so in US time (ET) it only goes on the tenplay site around 7am ET

I see it's only about noon there now! Yikes! LOL I guess I'll read what happened tomorrow!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:06 pm

https://www.facebook.com/thevine.com.au/videos/10153643482924938/

A funny short recap of Episode done by TheVine cantstopl

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:38 pm

A funny short recap of Episode done by TheVine cantstopl 

Love it love it love it!!!! spitcoffee    rofl

That's hilarious. Thanks for posting that link @Schmoobag 

Is it sad that I'm so excited about tonight's episode? Guys playing dodgeball in tight wrestling outfits. Yipeeee! 

Unfortunately I have an early morning flight and won't be able to watch it until much later in the day so I'll be relying on you all to fill me in as I take sneaky looks at the forum on my iPhone. I hope you all give me detailed descriptions because it has been said, I think by CLEO magazine, that the way a man plays sport says a lot about how he does.... you know ...other things.

So it's important that while they play tonight's dodgeball we take note of their agility, accuracy and most importantly..... stamina!  giggling

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:14 am

Bahahahaha @Katiebelle - now I'm super keen for tonights episode. Will try and update through the add breaks (if I'm not heading for a cold shower :hearts love: )

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by Flawless Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:52 am

Another recap to add to the looong list ;)

https://flawlessvision.wordpress.com/2015/10/01/bachelorette-sam-loves-dogs-owls-not-so-much/
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:57 am

Katiebelle wrote:

A funny short recap of Episode done by TheVine cantstopl 

Love it love it love it!!!! spitcoffee    rofl

That's hilarious. Thanks for posting that link @Schmoobag 

Is it sad that I'm so excited about tonight's episode? Guys playing dodgeball in tight wrestling outfits. Yipeeee! 

Unfortunately I have an early morning flight and won't be able to watch it until much later in the day so I'll be relying on you all to fill me in as I take sneaky looks at the forum on my iPhone. I hope you all give me detailed descriptions because it has been said, I think by CLEO magazine, that the way a man plays sport says a lot about how he does.... you know ...other things.

So it's important that while they play tonight's dodgeball we take note of their agility, accuracy and most importantly..... stamina!  giggling

This video was fantastic!!!
spitcoffee hehehe hehehe cantstopl rotfl :fanningfan  Thanks for sharing! yes
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:06 am

guess they really swapped spit!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:10 am

Yes @Norcalgal they did - I'm thinking the episode viewing time was past the PG section so TBTP were happy to play the whole clip. Sam was very into it and went back for seconds before she'd let Sasha go whipped

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:25 am

Schmoobag wrote:Yes @Norcalgal they did - I'm thinking the episode viewing time was past the PG section so TBTP were happy to play the whole clip.  Sam was very into it and went back for seconds before she'd let Sasha go whipped

She so wanted it! Actually she really wanted a kiss at their tango date. 

It was like - I'm taking a long time to put this rose on your lapel so you can lean in and get a kiss and he totally botched the opportunity! You could see the indecision on his face - it was like he really wanted to but didn't quite have the guts to do it.

Glad he didn't waste his second chance! Nothing like a bit of a pash to lift the spirits of the viewers I say!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:41 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:So do we have an order yet?

Something like -
F7 Tony
F6 Davey
F5 Dave
F4 Alex
F3 Michael
F2 Richie
F1 Sasha

Wish F2 and F1 was swapped though. Also I was thinking that Final 3 location might be New Zealand- white water rafting, snow, sailing?
I think that is very likely the order.

F3 could be NZ or just in Aussieland.
For Blake's season they were in the snow where Louise lived so perhaps they go somewhere where snow is?
I thought it was thought that Dave was in the F3?  I just remember the tweet at the FD time in the FD locale where he is talking about we are going or doing something....am I remembering that wrong?  I am also wondering since we see Alex in the snow, isn't it possible that he and Richie are on a group date in the snow and Richie gets extra time? Also, we have another sc or 2 that show Dave gets another date which isn't a group date as Sam isn't wearing those clothes with anyone else and it's not from their first date.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy