SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Schmoobag Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:59 am

Thanks @Katiebelle - yep it was sleuthed he definitely gets more dates so he must have redeemed himself somehow. She may let him know to back off a little and he does so she takes time to see if there's more depth to him than physical. Will be interesting to see how it plays out. I'm hoping it gives Richie the opportunity to slide on in and sweep her away with his authenticity at some stage. plotting

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by notarose Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:46 am

Just finished watching the first 2 episodes. WOW, what a great group of guys. She wins no matter who she chooses.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:09 am

Schmoobag wrote:Hey all - interesting video on the Bachelorette page of some CPT with Sasha - Sam does not look happy (hope the international sleuthers can view it)

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-1/a-heart-stopping-bachelorette

I don't know. I think she looks amused and likes it, imo.
Sasha's much more physical/sexual with Sam (Richie is not based on those hottub s/caps).
If he kisses her at CP then I think it is game over (like with Snez after her SD).
I noticed on their SD, Sasha has chest hair which Sam said she likes.
Does Sasha have brown eyes?

Interesting that Richie doesn't seem to be on the GD.
How in the heck did Richie get so far as seems to be the case based on s/caps when he has had no SD and no SQT?
I wonder when his SD will be... maybe Ep 5 or 6?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:05 am

Dave is such a cutie! They have nice banter going on too.

Still not impressed with Sasha. There's something a bit sleazy about him. Unnerving, but not in a positive way. I'm distracted by how much older he looks. She's so young and fresh herself.

Michael is a bit of a mystery. I don't think he's lying or anything, but I don't find him very charming.

I think Davey is a good guy, but I can't take him seriously at all with those rings on his fingers. Is he wearing them in case a fist fight breaks out or what? Looks stupid.

David is so full of himself. Clearly thought he would be around for a while just because he's a model and dresses well, but I think she proved her point by sending him packing. Note to David: You won't impress a quality woman by implying she's some WAG wannabe.

I want to see more of Richie!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:19 am

I have only watched the 1st episode, my thoughts so far:

Sasha: I don't know what the heck she sees in him?

Plumber Dave: He's cute and funny

Richie: I liked him (a lot) before I watched, but he seems a little, um, how do I say this nicely, he doesn't come across as all that smart or intelligent.
Will need to see more of him.

Alex: Ah Alex. He is my fave. His voice, his look. Yep, he does it for me! for you

Michael: Not sure I trust what he is selling. Time will tell.

Model David: Douchebag

Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:14 am

Since posting of the guys... I think F4 may be Sasha, Richie, Michael, and Dave (or Alex but I don't see Alex getting a HTD over Dave unless Alex is in the running for next lead).

Alex = Nice enough but not my cup of tea. Think he is too old for Sam and more big brother/father-figure than anything else. His style on the show is totally different from his style on his SM. Not my thing.

Dave the plumber = very sweet and sincere guy. I don't see him with Sam though, but he is a sweetheart. More friendzone than lovezone.

Michael = I still feel he is on the show only to try be the next Bach lead. I won't be surprised if he is in talks already for next lead but I'd much prefer Richie or even Dave. I think Michael has to have a HTD to get the next Bach lead and showcase himself more than just a soccer player. I don't get why, but he's fan fave and is getting a good edit which goes with next Bach lead.  I think he is playing it all up a bit with the genuine/humble thing (his voice is quiet to he sells it well). He seems more concerned about his image and projecting that he is there for "the right reasons" than anything else. His SM is all about materialism and image, so no surprise there.

Richie = I actually think he is one of the more intelligent guys on the show so opposite of @SpoilMeAgain. He just happens to be sporty and a bit dorky too -- he actually reminds me of Art in that way...  Richie speaks very well and is very poised (especially on his 20 questions video interview). Richie reminds me of Prep boys and I could imagine him being Head Boy at high school in his younger years. :Nod: He has a very British/Eton/Prince William-Harry vibe about him - posh but still down to earth/genuine. My favourite thing about Richie is that he seems the most genuinely interested in Sam out of all the guys. Very observant of Sam and protective and caring too, which I like in a guy.

Sasha = the one I like the least out of frontrunners but I still think Sasha is F1... I will admit I was hoping for more of a love-story with Sash and Sam but if this is like Snez and Sam it will be more physical with the other stuff highlighted later on. TBAU SM about Sash is similar to what it was about Snez. Also Sasha gets the 2nd date like Snez did. So maybe a year of Sam+S and Sam+S? He's not my pick for Sam but if she is happy that's all that matters. However, IA with @mindless, Sasha has a sleazy tone to him. I don't know what it is but even the way he has his hand on Sam's leg in that preview for Ep 3 is a bit meh, imo. He also doesn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed. Very grunt and groan type, imo. Obviously he is a hard-worker though and gets the job done so good on him.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nc7373 Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:25 am

I agree with everyone saying it's looking like Sasha at the moment but my only thing that still has me thinking its Richie is that she said she thinks people will be able to pick the winner from the first night through their personality and being similar to her and I just cannot for the life of me see that with Sasha. At all.

nc7373

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:42 am

Yeah I can't see her with Sasha either. Not really. Sasha doesn't make her laugh enough. She does get the girl tingles going though with Sasha so maybe that's all it takes. Who knows, maybe she was just misdirecting in that interview like Sam W was.

Lisa from Bach AU S2 thinks Sasha is the one as well but most of the Bach Alum are very quiet. I don't think Sam's brother knows who she picked... I think she would have told her sister but not her brothers. Not sure though. If they don't know I could see why Sam's brother would fave the tweet about Richie winning b/c I think they are best suited personality-wise.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:11 pm

***snipped***
Richie = I actually think he is one of the more intelligent guys on the show so opposite of @SpoilMeAgain. He just happens to be sporty and a bit dorky too -- he actually reminds me of Art in that way... Richie speaks very well and is very poised (especially on his 20 questions video interview). Richie reminds me of Prep boys and I could imagine him being Head Boy at high school in his younger years. :nod: He has a very British/Eton/Prince William-Harry vibe about him - posh but still down to earth/genuine. My favourite thing about Richie is that he seems the most genuinely interested in Sam out of all the guys. Very observant of Sam and protective and caring too, which I like in a guy.

AAL, I hope I am wrong and that it was just nerves and excitement. I do agree that he is genuinely interested in Sam and he clearly has empathy, which to me is one the most important traits to have.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:58 pm

SMA, yeah I think so definitely. His ITMs are very articulate. I will say though, Sam herself is not some intellectual boffin so I don't think she is looking for an academic perse. I do think she is smart though.

The only thing at this moment giving me hope that Richie may be F1 is his VO at the end of the season promo. Snez's voice was heard at the end of the season promo for Sam Wood and Matilda's voice was heard at the end of the season promo for Art Green. Will see...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:38 pm

for people who haven't watched it yet

link
http://vk.com/video175079108_171427324
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:09 pm

episode 2

http://vk.com/video175079108_171427355
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy