SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AEF Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:08 am

Michael was actually very nurturing in what he said to Sam as they went through the cards she gave him.

AEF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:24 am

This season reminds me of K's final 3 guys order/edit -- so not the gross factor and not in any way like the guys/lead but just the F3 order:  

Sasha = Shawn... FIR and knew from day one and love at first sight as stated on cover of WHO magazine featuring photo of Sash and Sam (which Sam's friend liked and WHO mag is what interviewed Sam and Sam's friend) and rival is Michael out of all the F3 guys as Sasha has said in interviews.

Michael = Nick... perfect F2 edit, imo, with the contrast and other contender against FIR recipient Sasha he is set up to be the F1 competition and although Michael comes across much better to audiences he is still not seen as marriage material completely (his media portrayal is still negative) and he is focused on "not wasting one second" as Sam said about Michael and him being with her so that's similar too.

Richie = Ben H.... totally marriage material edit and majority of fans commenting they want to marry him. It's Ben H all over again, imo, and next lead edit but Richie will actually be heart broken if he is F3. Also, Sasha and Richie are close and very close on SM (probably the most outside of the Dave/Davey thing) and were roommates in the house. Sounds like Ben H and Shawn.

JMO but that's how I see this playing out. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:19 am

AllAboutLove wrote:This season reminds me of K's final 3 guys order/edit -- so not the gross factor and not in any way like the guys/lead but just the F3 order:  

Sasha = Shawn... FIR and knew from day one and love at first sight as stated on cover of WHO magazine featuring photo of Sash and Sam (which Sam's friend liked and WHO mag is what interviewed Sam and Sam's friend) and rival is Michael out of all the F3 guys as Sasha has said in interviews.

Michael = Nick... perfect F2 edit, imo, with the contrast and other contender against FIR recipient Sasha he is set up to be the F1 competition and although Michael comes across much better to audiences he is still not seen as marriage material completely (his media portrayal is still negative) and he is focused on "not wasting one second" as Sam said about Michael and him being with her so that's similar too.

Richie = Ben H.... totally marriage material edit and majority of fans commenting they want to marry him. It's Ben H all over again, imo, and next lead edit but Richie will actually be heart broken if he is F3. Also, Sasha and Richie are close and very close on SM (probably the most outside of the Dave/Davey thing) and were roommates in the house. Sounds like Ben H and Shawn.

JMO but that's how I see this playing out. :yes:

AAL Good Post I agree
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:33 am

Sundy wrote:Winner of the group date goes back to Sam's for her to cook them dinner.  Michael gets the one on one time. Lol. Bahahaha she cooked him a ham cheese toastie

Yes! cantstopl I guess that is a BAD THING! cantstopl She didn't make any effort to impress him! :gotcha:
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:13 pm

I liked today episode but... lot of it was playback!.. A whole week and we only get to see half hour of show!  sad

There were a couple of moments of obvious lies ( 1st when the group date was announced Dave said it was going to be easy and TOUCHED HIS NOSE :cutesmile!: ) and the other one ,when Davey was on the boat and told Sam he was ready because he had been HURT in the past ...AGAIN another that touched his nose! giggling  God these men need some practice on lying!

But the biggest lie of all is Sam's when she took out the kiss voucher!  After the kissing she was closing her lips very tight so... I don't think she was interested in opening her mouth!
I personally didn't see her too interested in those kisses at all! Don't get me wrong,  I know she likes him, (no doubt Michael is handsome and has a nice personality ) but... she gets not butterflies with him.

I guess you have to do what you have to do! no no

About Richie getting the last rose... ( I think is was expected because he is next on line to get the ONE on ONE ) Sash ...needed to be reassured, poor guy is SUFFERING with those men coming back with roses and kisses!!Upset Embarassed, Dave also needed to be reassured after his bad performance with the kids,  Alex needs to be kept on the cutting board...till his   his 2nd date.

And obviously Kayne was next! Who else if not?

Can not wait till tomorrow, is going to be funny. hi
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:39 pm

Next episode is going to be so awesome. I am loving the preview already!! giggling  :Woah-hoo:
haha... I wish Art and Matilda had a date like this. They would have rocked it too!  :Nod:  yes

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 46 3806527698 And Richie breakdancing!! Can't wait  The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 46 1710264613

'You look like the cutest nanna!' Richie Strahan is still in awe of Sam Frost after the pair are transformed into elderly couple for single date on The Bachelorette

They are seen playing bingo with the group, with one old lady even seen hitting on the handsome new spunk right under Sam's nose.

The duo are seen laughing hysterically and enjoying their time as an elderly couple.

However, Richie seems to break from character at one point, to do a break dance demonstration for the gathered senior citizens.

Sam told the Sunday Telegraph it was 'honestly the best date of the whole series.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3263575/Richie-Strahan-awe-Sam-Frost-pair-transformed-elderly-couple-single-date-Bachelorette.html#ixzz3ntfrtURn
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 46 2D29AFB100000578-3263575-_You_look_like_the_cutest_nanna_Richie_Strahan_is_still_in_awe_o-m-18_1444229826889
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 46 2D29AFE900000578-0-image-m-138_1444225436956
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:40 pm

Preview for next episode.
I think Dave gets the SQT b/c Sam is wearing the same clothes in the GD as she is on her s/cap with Dave and balloons are there too.
I think Davey goes home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:33 pm

We seem to be seeing a few snippets that show Sasha as a green eyed monster. Well not monster as I genuinely don't think he can help it. It's as much about him body language as it is him words. I noticed too, at the rose ceremony when it was just Kayne and Richie in the shot that they focused in from the side on Sasha and the look he appeared to be giving. Yikes! I'm just wondering if anyone else is seeing this. I'm wondering why this is being shown?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:41 pm

Oh my goodness that woman was so bold..I'm much younger than your wife so we can swap chairs.. cantstopl this is going to be hilarious.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:17 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Oh my goodness that woman was so bold..I'm much younger than your wife so we can swap chairs.. cantstopl this is going to be hilarious.

That was so cute and funny.... but it was too perfect for Sam to arrive and find that her chair had been taken, so most probably planned in a script. giggling
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:23 pm

Sundy wrote:We seem to be seeing a few snippets that show Sasha as a green eyed monster. Well not monster as I genuinely don't think he can help it.  It's as much about him body language as it is him words. I noticed too, at the rose ceremony when it was just Kayne and Richie in the shot that they focused in from the side on Sasha and the look he appeared to be giving.  Yikes!  I'm just wondering if anyone else is seeing this. I'm wondering why this is being shown?  
Yup. I've seen it too.

It's what makes me think he is being edited like Shawn was for K's season. Bit predictable really that the FIR alpha male gets jealous and has a hard time but in the end has the girl anyway. I already personally know from the guys in the house (Drew, Dave, Davey, etc..) that Sasha was the big dog and made sure the other guys knew it. Some liked that about him (Davey and Dave) and others not so much (Drew) as it came across like they were beneath him they said.

Anyway, here's the s/cap where Sasha is giving the death stare to Richie. It's funny really b/c it's obvious this is only about Richie and not Kayne. No way Sasha would be giving two hoots about Kayne. Interesting expression though... if looks could kill. Poor Richie... and still so supportive and friendly to Sasha. The guy is a bloody saint, imo.

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 46 Vlcsna50

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:32 pm

Are we sure it is not disbelieve on Sasha's face? Maybe he is just surprise that Richie may have gone home.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy