SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:51 am

Davey and Tony are snooze. Should've eliminated them both straight of the bat. Can't take Davey seriously, I know too many of his types IRL.

Richie with the helium. Hahahaha. God, I will never shut up about him, he's amazing. giggling The return of "cool bananas" too. My biased opinion thinks that Richie should've got 1-on-1 but I'm impressed that Michael was able to show a different side of him with Sam. Still can't picture them together though.  Love seeing Sash with the kids too -- I'm really attracted to Sash's sensitive, painter side. It's such a counteraction to his blokey personality.

God, I hated seeing Richie in the bottom two. I'm sure it doesnt mean anything but my heart. It breaks seeing his face like that.

I'm so looking forward to the next ep. There will be tears from laughter!

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:06 am

AmyB wrote:Facebook and Twitter seems to be turning against Michael and pro Richie from what I've seen... even all the top comments on the video of Sam and Michael's SQT were about how Richie should've gotten it instead https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/videos/713308055480318/
No surprise there. That's what I call a planned next-lead/dark horse edit. Richie just happens to be what his edit is portraying him to be. Tonight he liked an IG pic that said "The Best Moments of my life don't make it to Social Media". He's the real deal, imo. People are going to be losing their minds if/when he leaves as they love to cheer for an underdog.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:09 am

aerina wrote:
God, I hated seeing Richie in the bottom two. I'm sure it doesnt mean anything but my heart. It breaks seeing his face like that.

I'm so looking forward to the next ep. There will be tears from laughter!
They had to do that to build the momentum of darkhorse/underdog since it was planned for him to get the single date upcoming episode.
I can't even imagine how devastated he is going to look if/when he gets sent home if it is at F3.
And if he is F3... that means he has been MIA since he left up until a week or two ago on SM... which is what a F2 or F1 usually does which is what why I think he was truly heartbroken. sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:13 am

AAL how convinced are you that Richie is F3. I currently can place them. Could be anyone's IMO
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:20 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
AmyB wrote:Facebook and Twitter seems to be turning against Michael and pro Richie from what I've seen... even all the top comments on the video of Sam and Michael's SQT were about how Richie should've gotten it instead https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/videos/713308055480318/
No surprise there. That's what I call a planned next-lead/dark horse edit. Richie just happens to be what his edit is portraying him to be. Tonight he liked an IG pic that said "The Best Moments of my life don't make it to Social Media". He's the real deal, imo. People are going to be losing their minds if/when he leaves as they love to cheer for an underdog.

Just what we predicted, AAL. :yes:

The TeamRichies are going haywire on the official Facebook and Sam's Instagram. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:29 am

Sundy wrote:AAL how convinced are you that Richie is F3. I currently can place them. Could be anyone's IMO
I know for sure Michael is not F1 but I am not 100% that he is F2. However, given that he was back on SM July 10 and posted he was coming home it makes me think he is F2 and makes the most sense to me given, if Richie is F3, that Sam wouldn't put Richie through a FRC.

Another thing I have seen is someone hashtagged Richie on IG comments #3rdplace. A lot of Richie's edit can fall into anywhere from F1-F3 and I can justify it for any of the spots. If I just looked at Sam liking those pics of Richie and her brother faving that tweet of Richie winning I would say Richie is F1.

However, when I look at everything else, and specifically what Bette Aussie official SM is doing and that producers are following Sasha and vice-versa and him posting pics with Sam and him from SD that are more intimate as well as magazine covers that spoil the show (even with untruths, they are usually accurate on who is on the cover photo with lead) and that Dave and Davey have been said by people that met him that Sasha wins then all signs point to Sasha as F1.

Plus, if there is a shock exit I don't see it being Sasha since people expect him to be the shock exit/elimination. I see that shock as being Richie. If he already looks anxious the way he has before his own SD then I expect him to be devastated and blindsided if he is F3. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:37 am

^so interesting. I can't wait to see how it all pans out. I'm so confused about the painting and skydiving now. Who knows. We will maybe get a HTD teaser soon so we might be able to make more sense of it
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:56 am

I'm with you Sundy

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:00 am

The Team Richies go hard on every social media haha! He has a huge fan base already
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:32 am

It's really hard to see how Richie can catch up to Michael's chemistry and what Sam has had with Sash from night 1 that could propel him to f1. Shame he did not have an earlier date as he has not been able to push himself forward on the majority of GD's or at CP's such as tonight.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:40 am

AEF wrote:It's really hard to see how Richie can catch up to Michael's chemistry and what Sam has had with Sash from night 1 that could propel him to f1. Shame he did not have an earlier date as he has not been able to push himself forward on the majority of GD's or at CP's such as tonight.  

IA. She is really into Michael and they haven't had a whole 1 on 1 yet!

Saying this about him is profound. 'I love when I'm around him and this overwhelming feeling takes over"

I wouldnt count him out at the moment. We are seeing a steady progression of a relationship as opposed th Sasha's which seems to have already peaked.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:02 am

AEF wrote:It's really hard to see how Richie can catch up to Michael's chemistry and what Sam has had with Sash from night 1 that could propel him to f1. Shame he did not have an earlier date as he has not been able to push himself forward on the majority of GD's or at CP's such as tonight.  
IA. Richie's personality doesn't allow for him to push to get attention and without an early date and such a short season with connections already established it's a shame really. But at least he wasn't in it just to win it. I totally get why Heather said she is nervous for Richie and that she hoped he had gotten the first single date. I don't think it would necessarily change anything but it may have. Time is of the essence when it comes to establishing a connection and there's just not enough of it with Richie. That Sam even took him as far as she does/did showed she really liked him but it is a little bit late. That being said, I think Richie is perfect for the growing old date. His personality shines and the audience will just love him even more.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy