SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:52 pm

california90 wrote:Maybe genuine wasn't the right word, but I felt like there was something off with him or his edit.

I think he's a nice guy and very sweet, but there is just some underlying "ish" vibe I get from or his edit just to clarify. I felt like what he was saying was just talk and I don't sense a something completely believable. Maybe its just me, but there are people out there who just "talk" and you for some reason can't sympathize or empathize with them for whatever reason and that could be it but its what I get from him.

I understand what you are saying.

I think michael said it himself. people think he is icy. but he said himself it is his face and a habit he had to have when he played soccer. he understand very well the medias and how nasty they can be, dogs looking for a bone.

he said that he is fighting this, and it is now a challenge for him to not be like that and change.

so yes. he is not expressing a lot but if anyone care about him, we can see his eyes and his smirk and smile. i think he is funny but he never really let go his true self.

this is why i think sam is good for him. she teases him and she is not afraid to admit her faults.

he is not a loud person at all and of course on TV it looks as if something is off. i think he is more conscious than any of the other guys about the crew and how he has to be careful about what he says. he is not naive.

see, i think everyone go on the show for fame and adventure. love comes in the last position. it is a twisted dating show when dogs have to fight for the female. some are shy, some are desperate, some are confident, some are loud, some are quiet... we have all kind of personalities that fit the roles the producers want them to fit their script.

Maybe I can relate. If I am not talking, my face is blank and sometimes i scare myself in the mirror because I look upset or sometimes angry. So if anyone is looking at me at times they may think I am totally off and possibly mean, who knows? hahaha

I think sasha has this angry look sometimes (rose ceremony when some thought he was looking at richie when his look was directed to kayne and maybe in the air balloon, who knows). But I think he is just caught in a bad moment non photogenic way.

and michael do not smile hugely and often so i understand that people may think he is off

JMO as usual.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:05 pm

I think they are all good guys but based on edit and the fact that Michael never even had a single date and it is week 5 into week 7 of filming only solidifies that he was never going to be F1 ever, imo. His storyboard and edit gives evidence to this. And Sasha gets a 2nd second date the same time Richie gets his first and Michael doesn't even have one. If they filmed for 12 weeks like Sam Wood's season then yes, maybe time is not a factor. But they filmed for 7 weeks and Sasha got his 2nd date near Week 5 and right before HTDs, FDs, FRC, etc. No time for anyone but Sasha, imo, to be F1.

There's the show/edit/storyboard and then there is the person (who they are outside of all that).

One can see a lovestory anywhere and with anyone. It's all in the eyes of the beholder. And not all love stories end in F1. Some love stories end in heartache, death, are unrequited love stories,etc. Just because they don't have a happy ending, for me, doesn't make them less of a love story. Some of the greatest love stories I have read or watched are not happily ever after ones.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:18 pm

I agree with AAL Michael IMO will not be F1. The boat scene with Michael we have placed as HTD and the rafting is after, with F3 or NZ. the only other thing we know is that the vineyard is HTD for Sasha.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:29 pm

Haha. Next episode for the cooking group date should be really good!!!

I must say I really like this bunch of guys -- they seem so respectful and considerate of one another and genuine.

We all may have our favourites, but at the end of the day, all the guys are all doing a great job on the show and conducting themselves very well.

A credit to Australia if I say so myself. Aussies should be proud!! yes

Our Bachelors scrub up well! Take a sneak peek into the dinner party not to be missed. The #BacheloretteAU Wednesday 7.30 on TEN! by @bacheloretteau

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:58 pm

IMHO the 2 extended extra time after the 2 group dates are more precious than any other single date with activities where they could talk only during the evening portion of the date anyway

so in this, I would say michael had already 2 single dates in his pocket and a lot of time to talk and know each other Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:19 pm

HEA wrote:IMHO the 2 extended extra time after the 2 group dates are more precious than any other single date with activities where they could talk only during the evening portion of the date anyway

so in this, I would say michael had already 2 single dates in his pocket and a lot of time to talk and know each other Smiley
If one is #TeamMichael then yes, it can be seen that way.

But based on how this show works? SQT never is greater than a single 1on1 date. All F1's have had single dates and usually more than one (Matilda, Snez, Sam, Anna, Shawn, April, etc) and earlier in the season.

Richie has had a SD and got SQT and he is my favorite and I still don't see him as F1. All signs point to Sasha for F1, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:22 pm

It is interesting that we all see different things (which makes this all the more interesting!). I see the unexpected person leaving at F3 as Sasha. Then Michael F2, then Richie F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:30 pm

and I see sasha F3 possibly leaving, richie F2 sent home earlier and michael F1 giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:30 pm

in_denial wrote:It is interesting that we all see different things (which makes this all the more interesting!). I see the unexpected person leaving at F3 as Sasha. Then Michael F2, then Richie F1.

I would love that! bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:47 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
in_denial wrote:It is interesting that we all see different things (which makes this all the more interesting!). I see the unexpected person leaving at F3 as Sasha. Then Michael F2, then Richie F1.

I would love that! bestbud!

I actually tend to agree with this order, I have for a while. But I'm also the first to admit I have rose coloured glasses on
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:54 pm

All I know is this is between Richie and Sasha.

I think Sasha is F1 based on what has been sleuthed and seen from SM and the show.

I know from insider source 100% that Michael is not F1 and can guarantee it so it can be looked back on. This doesn't mean it has to be believed, but again, I will guarantee Michael is not F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:34 pm

HodanG wrote:I don't see Sam saying to Sash "I love you soo much" all I see us a physical attraction their nothing more but for Richie, I see her saying that! Right now I'm Richue for F1 but I know I will change my kind back to Sasha when he gets his date, I just hope AUS is still sticking by Richie! Probably Sam cheering and favouriting tweets about Richie is because she feels for him

For me is all the way around. To the only one I can see Sam saying " I love you so much " is Sasha :yes:

1) Since day one, they had a very strong connection and without a doubt she gave him her first rose!

2) Sam says she can hardly look at the man without loosing her words and feels like a teenager!  That is not common...and It also happened to Anna with Tim...she could not stop giggling

3) Gave him a date where obviously there is going to be a lot of touching!! The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 62 2498057887 Hugging... and time to be "TOGETHER ALONE" no activities that distract them like.. flying each in a separate plane, dressing up like old people and basically be with people for the majority of the day.. scratch
Don't you want that time to be alone and get to know the guy!! scratch

4)You can see already that Sasha is showing a lot of emotions and even some jealousy, more than the others!. In fact it doesn't surprised me he already will let her know he is falling for her next week, at the same time he doesn't seem like the type who will fall in love without having the woman show him some real interest.

5) She tells Richie... you are a beautiful soul....(friend zone) instead she tells Sasha he is a beautiful man!...I guess she is seeing more than the spiritual side of him Embarressed! ...(you say this to a man and he most likely believe you like him :gotcha: )

6) When comparing first and second kisses.. Sasha's kiss was real HOT... ( I know I went back to watch it several times  awwww she was not able to  walk away without going for more  :winkie: . whipped And she became this BOLD Sam that I don't remember ever seeing  ( not even being "in love" with her ex- jerk ) . When she told Sasha "come here and kissed him like she was HUNGRY" I just thought GAME OVER!
Instead AND IT IS ONLY MY OPINION  Michael's and Richie's kisses were like I like you but... I can live without you giggling   I know this is going to annoy some fans but....we should be sincere when we offer our opinions... The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 62 1377737533 Otherwise why to bother peace

6) Sasha is the first who is getting a second date...again a kind of true ONE ON ONE were they get to be together alone!

7) In her interview she graded their first kiss on a 9.2 ( and this being their first and with cameras around  :shocked!: ) imagine how it most be when cameras are OFF! :yes:

8) I think Sasha in general appears to be a excellent candidate mature and READY for commitment and to be a husband.  And with this I am not saying Richie or Michael aren't offering the same. But... what I mean is that we can not judge what Sam has with Sasha as something purely physical ( or just LUST like some want to believe ) I think he is pretty much a whole package. The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 62 2498057887
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy