SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:22 am

It just fits with the theme, doesn't it? Hahaha. All speculation, of course, but plausible.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AEF Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:14 am

I think it says something about it in the episode description

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:11 am

I thought it was something like Sam takes them on dates they will never forget. Don't get me wrong I think the three fit together well but I just wanted to know if we were sure that that was the way it was going to go down. I thought I had missed something
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:21 am

Goheather wrote:The SCP is either a hot air balloon on the ground or something else - you can see foliage in the background

I reckon maybe it's a boat taking them to their painting date....
That's not a bad thought. I hadn't gone there, but if it is a boat, then maybe a sailboat for example with ropes for the sails??

I honestly think that there is a high chance that Sasha isn't in the F2. Just keeping my mind open to other ideas incase.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:35 am

They look like they are in some sort of not good place in the screencap, maybe it's not a date but a conversation at a separate time.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:34 pm

Caught up on Ep5.

After this episode, I think that Michael has a chance of winning, although there is something slightly off about him/his edit. He doesn't seem very genuine or he has his guard up. He needs to let loose a little bit.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:37 pm

@california90, he certainly does. But I just can't see Sam saying "Ahh I love you so much" to Michael with such vulnerability. I only see her saying that to Richie or Sasha. Michael in my opinion is what "the head wants" not the heart.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:09 pm

EmmK wrote:@california90, he certainly does. But I just can't see Sam saying "Ahh I love you so much" to Michael with such vulnerability. I only see her saying that to Richie or Sasha. Michael in my opinion is what "the head wants" not the heart.

Yeah, I guess that is very true. I don't see her saying that to him, either. He does seem like a nice guy, very sweet and tender like Richie. Maybe he is F2 and F1 is Richie.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:13 pm

@california90, thing is all 4 of them sound like amazing, genuine guys and I am sure in real life Sam can see herself having a relationship with any of them. At this point it's not about that, it's about who makes her shiver with emotion (sorry to sound cheesy) and I just really don't see Michael making her feel that. Even if he is actually F1, I am still not going to understand it. I'd be happy for her, but not get it.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:13 pm

IMO michael is vulnerable with sam. "he does not want to loose one minute with me"; he did some crazy poop; he does not want a fling etc

We saw michael bonding with the other guys, hugging them and they all seemed to be very open and friends

for me michael fell in love a little while ago. He made it clear how he felt about her.

I do not see a rich spoiled brat bachelor at all... I truly see a genuine sweet man and I see two people falling hard for each other. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:26 pm

Maybe genuine wasn't the right word, but I felt like there was something off with him or his edit.

I think he's a nice guy and very sweet, but there is just some underlying "ish" vibe I get from or his edit just to clarify. I felt like what he was saying was just talk and I don't sense a something completely believable. Maybe its just me, but there are people out there who just "talk" and you for some reason can't sympathize or empathize with them for whatever reason and that could be it but its what I get from him.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:45 pm

california90 wrote:Maybe genuine wasn't the right word, but I felt like there was something off with him or his edit.

I think he's a nice guy and very sweet, but there is just some underlying "ish" vibe I get from or his edit just to clarify. I felt like what he was saying was just talk and I don't sense a something completely believable. Maybe its just me, but there are people out there who just "talk" and you for some reason can't sympathize or empathize with them for whatever reason and that could be it but its what I get from him.
IA. He's just spinning his wheels and she is spinning hers with him. They both come across staged, imo. And based on what I know, Sam is not Michael's type at all (confirmed to me by people that know him) and too young for him. Michael's just there b/c he provides a different storyboard to all the regular Tradies and 30 year olds (Sasha, Richie, Dave) and Alex is the other non-Tradie and 34ish like Michael but in finance. That Michael hasn't even had a single date yet and it is going into Week 5 of Week 7 (FRC) only further provides evidence he's there to play a role, imo. It's not about him as a person, just his edit and storyboard.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy