SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AEF Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:45 am

Thanks Sundy.

Wouldn't if be funny (not) if some of those sc like Sasha on the boat or Richie in the water they did not show - like Snez in the spa

AEF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:00 am

AEF wrote:Thanks Sundy.

Wouldn't if be funny (not) if some of those sc like Sasha on the boat or Richie in the water they did not show - like Snez in the spa

Very possible... hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:13 am

I'll be watching tonight , 1/2 hour behind, will also try update if any SCPs if others havent

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:46 am

My god! I completely forgot about that. You are right though. If I've spent hours trying to find waterfalls and ski fields for nothing I will scream!!!! Lol
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:52 am

I'll happily post updates as I watch in Sydney tonight for those have time difference. 38 minutes and counting.....

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:00 am

I can post updates as well - I am in Victoria.

32 minutes to go! Better start on time... cheeky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:00 am

Sundy wrote:

My god!  I completely forgot about that. You are right though. If I've spent hours trying to find waterfalls and ski fields for nothing I will scream!!!!  Lol
How frustrating would that be?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:12 am

To the buddies in Australia, thanks in advance for the live update!!! bestbud!

Although I live much closer to you guys than those in the US, I still have to wait for a few hours before online links are available. I can't wait to have some updates on the connection between Sam & the F3 guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:28 am

3 minutes.....

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 am

Intro says tonight there is the F5 dinner and single date with Sasha who tells Sam he is falling for her

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:36 am

This is last single date and Sasha won it

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:53 am

The boys have really excelled at dinner!!! Funniest dinner party. Alex is thinking Sam is really keen on Michael and is starting to doubt his connection and place in Sam's mind.

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy