SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:52 am

Can you believe that come tomorrow nights promo we will be able to work out our final 2. So quick
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:58 am

did you see any teaser at the end of the episode at all?

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:01 am

HEA wrote:did you see any teaser at the end of the episode at all?

Don't know if anyone caught this but there was a promo saying that someone is going to say "i love you" next episode

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:01 am

Oh boy...

so at the GD when Sam says what her biggest fear is... that she will fall in love with someone who doesn't love her back... the camera keeps panning to Richie and he is nodding.

Poor guy!!! It's like when the camera panned to Richie after Sasha got the FIR and the guys were saying "hashtag devo".

The editing is already showing that Richie agrees with what Sam said and likely will be in her shoes: fallen in love with someone who doesn't love back.

hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:05 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Goheather wrote:I can't believe they didn't show Richie's chat with Sam at the cocktail party, he's definitely going home at F3.

Heartbroken. :bigsigh:
Yup. It's what they did with Heather.  They never showed her talking pre-HTD RC either.
Richie has been Heather all the way, imo.
No wonder Heather herself is #TeamRichie. She gets it.
Only hope for me is Richie will accept being next Bachelor.

console I do know how it feels ...because of Heather but... if he goes chances are Richie or .... Michael question  will get to be the next bachelor.. :yes:
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Oh boy...

so at the GD when Sam says what her biggest fear is... that she will fall in love with someone who doesn't love her back... the camera keeps panning to Richie and he is nodding.

Poor guy!!! It's like when the camera panned to Richie after Sasha got the FIR and the guys were saying "hashtag devo".

The editing is already showing that Richie agrees with what Sam said and likely will be in her shoes: fallen in love with someone who doesn't love back.

hmmm

This (bolded) will probably be used as the element of doubt for the season. She has fallen in love but does he (insert Sasha) love her back?

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:14 am

Girls with all my respect and understanding that Sasha is not for many the favorite and some of you are not so hopeful for your favorites, but

I need to express how I feel about Sasha and Sam's date today! ( Not fair for the couple to have no one celebrating )

lolpanda :cheeseyypartytime :dancing peg:girldance
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:29 am

see2love wrote:

hmmm

This (bolded) will probably be used as the element of doubt for the season. She has fallen in love but does he (insert Sasha) love her back?

I don't think this will be a problem. He said he's falling in love.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:30 am

marysegap wrote:Girls with all my respect and understanding that Sasha is not for many the favorite and some of you are not so hopeful for your favorites, but

I need to express how I feel about Sasha and Sam's date today! ( Not fair for the couple to have no one celebrating )

lolpanda :cheeseyypartytime :dancing peg:girldance

bestbud! happy for you The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 75 1377737533

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:30 am

Ah gee wiz...

And after that GD and camera panning to Richie about falling for someone who doesn't love one back at RC you hear Richie in VO saying he is falling for Sam.

Bring on the heartbreak hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:36 am

ElonM wrote:
see2love wrote:

hmmm
I don't think this will be a problem. He said he's falling in love.
Exactly. I don't see that being the "doubt" edit at all.
In fact, I won't be surprised if this season the F1 won't have much doubt.
The producers already went on record saying they felt terrible for what happened to Sam on Blake's season.
They even said that the season of Bette Aussie would never have happened if Sam wasn't willing to do the show.
And Sam said they had to convince her that Channel 10 didn't plot to get Blake to choose her and dump her.

I feel from the first episode and when they tweeted "GO SASH!" they've made sure Sam gets HER love story with as little trouble as possible.
It's why I found Sash's "Is Sam the one for me" theme interesting b/c it makes him be the Bachelor viewpoint.
And by having the Bachelor viewpoint of whether Sam is the one for Sash (and not the other way around) it makes an edit/storyline of "If Sasha was the Bachelor instead of Blake he would have chosen Sam and never dumped her".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:45 am

well for me it is pretty clear no???

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy