SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by LynnTa Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:37 pm

I would love to hear why so many people are counting Michael out just because he didn't get a SD? He has had SQT which producers see as relevant and adding to the Sam's story. To me it seems like she is chasing him. I know it sounds far fetched--but- Isn't it possible that Michael could be the one she is questioning whether he loves her? If Sasha and possibly Richie have already expressed how they feel --then that leaves Michael as the one whose feelings she isn't sure about and is afraid he could break her heart .

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:49 pm

LynnTa wrote:I would love to hear why so many people are counting Michael out just because he didn't get a SD? He has had SQT which producers see as relevant and adding to the Sam's story. To me it seems like she is chasing him. I know it sounds far fetched--but- Isn't it possible that Michael could be the one she is questioning whether he loves her? If Sasha and possibly Richie have already expressed how they feel --then that leaves Michael as the one whose feelings she isn't sure about and is afraid he could break her heart .

I will also add that she dated sport guys before and was burnt
so IMO she is afraid of another player
but we have edits that say: genuine, soulmate, and so many other words about michael
Michael said clearly that he did crazy poop, that he is aware of the womanizer reputation but... he said also "as long as sam knows who I am it is all that matters"

I am still holding the "underdog" statement she made recently...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:16 pm

cooking dinner hints:

who opens the door?
michael and alex

who is making her favorite (fish) food named the "poisson d'amour"?
Michael and alex

who said he is afraid to do not find his soulmate (and sam asked the question with davey/tony)
Michael

who served pretty much all the plates at diner
Michael and alex

who does she look at when she says: this has been exceeding my expectations?
Michael

I saw many hints also with richie about "falling in love but not be reciprocated" which is for me the perfect F2 script. And of course Dave uncomfortable and pouty face which will explain the elimination (on top of her ITM about him.. last 3 dates... not only the kids date, but also the circus date).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:18 pm

funny all of a sudden...

richie took alex position
michael took sasha position
sasha took richie position

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 76 2210

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:20 pm

dave looking at sasha with a knowing look?

sam looking at michael only?

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 76 3314

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:28 pm

so I am a bit confused about the order of welcoming

alex and michael : open the door

sasha and dave: wait for her at the table (doing nothing but waiting)

richie arrives after everyone has a drink with the canapé as if he was absent or late to the party when we all know that the canape were done a long time ago...

weird...

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 76 5511

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 76 6611

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:10 pm

Were they playing musical chairs last night

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 76 Screen29
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:16 pm

I'm confused. Was there a dinner at the aquarium?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:16 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Were they playing musical chairs last night

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 76 Screen29

Perhaps, the guys wanted to take turns sitting next to her?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:19 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 76 CRQ9_ELW8AA9fZq
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU
Which Bachelor has the strongest connection with Sam? ❤️ #BacheloretteAU
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:27 pm

^^ Hilarious.  R&M, S&D and S&A.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:41 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 76 CRRBEOKXAAAb2RR
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU
Big decisions lie ahead! #BacheloretteAU
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy