SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:04 pm

I just watched half of episode1 and I like Sam.
I haven't watched Blake's season, didn't know what she is like except knowing she was adored by the Australian. This is the type of B'ette I always want to see, funny yet sensitive.

I don't want to invest too much in the guys yet because I still remember how the editor tricked me to believe it's gonna be Heather in TB. no no I just hope Sam finds love.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:09 pm

peggy0221 wrote: This is the type of B'ette I always want to see, funny yet sensitive.

I don't want to invest too much in the guys yet because I still remember how the editor tricked me to believe it's gonna be Heather in TB. no no I just hope Sam finds love

:yes: I also like this type of Bette. Sam's Bette season is completely opposite of Kaitlyn's Bette season. This is my type of Bette to cheer for and enjoy watching. I am actually enjoying this much more than Bach AU. It reminds me more of Bach NZ. Probably a first season thing as well. I am loving seeing Aussie guys having to be more vulnerable and getting to see that side.

And I am already invested even though I told myself not to be. *sigh* Oh well. I guess I will prepare myself for some more heartbreak. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:21 pm

FYI, I saw that the episodes are up on youtube via the show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by computerms Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:17 pm

Thanks for posting these episodes. Could you please post all episodes as I'm from the USA and can't watch 10. Thanks

Last edited by computerms on Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

computerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:20 pm

notarose wrote:Just finished watching the first 2 episodes.  WOW, what a great group of guys.  She wins no matter who she chooses.  
Yes, I didn't like some guys on the pictures, but actually some of them are great! yes
And I like Sam a lot! clapping!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:27 pm

So glad you enjoyed @Maddy! bestbud! Sam is really nice and the guys are great.

Be sure to also post the links if you can in the Online Links thread so others can see there too to watch. Thanks so much for the posts! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:57 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 14 CPy1AO4WUAAHoQd
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU · 2h2 hours ago
Our Bachelors dived right into their first group date
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:03 am

Right, I'm back in this for Sam. Wasn't really passionate about Sam Wood's season so I'd been lurking but not posting, but Sam F's been my fave from the get-go and I'm really, really enjoying this so far. haha

General thoughts: Thought I liked Sasha, but thanks to the lovely people here helping me see the errors of my ways, now he really makes me feel uneasy. I don't know... I understand why he makes Sam nervous, it just happens sometimes and you really can't explain why. Seems like a nice dude though.

F3? Sasha, Michael, Richie. F4 would probs be either Alex or Plumber Dave? Don't really care haha. Michael is defs getting the Next Lead edit with the swanky looks and career, but he's so boring I'm not sure if I'd want to watch him next season. (Although, LBR, Blake, Tim or Sam W were pretty boring too LOL)

The giveaway so far is Sam telling us that the person she chooses has the same sense of humour as her. That narrows it down to Richie.... and Sasha? I guess? Richie totally has that bogan sense of humour Sam has. "Cool bananas"? "Crikey"? And Sasha is sort of self-deprecating in the way that Sam is but the way that they're lining him up as the lead next to Sam could be a red herring tbh. We haven't seen much of Richie, but he's always lurking in the background, and I remember Sam saying that there's gonna be a dark horse.... I distinctly remember Sam getting this edit in Blake's season. She had a home package, was constantly narrating each episode, had a few highlights here and there during group dates, however did not get her single date until Episode 5 and slowly from then, she was clearly the frontrunner over Jess and Lisa and the others. So I guess we have to see? I'm sure the producers don't want the guessing to be too easy, so I'm sticking with Richie as F1. Gut feeling, but I'm going with it and I've never been wrong before!!

Last edited by aerina on Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:49 am

Aerina, I have exactly the same gut feeling that Richie is going to be F1 and I'm almost never wrong. I can't wait to see how this is going to turn out!!
Also, Sam is being an amazing 'ette!

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by nc7373 Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:40 am

aerina wrote:

The giveaway so far is Sam telling us that the person she chooses has the same sense of humour as her. That narrows it down to Richie.... and Sasha? I guess? Richie totally has that bogan sense of humour Sam has. "Cool bananas"? "Crikey"? And Sasha is sort of self-deprecating in the way that Sam is but the way that they're lining him up as the lead next to Sam could be a red herring tbh. We haven't seen much of Richie, but he's always lurking in the background, and I remember Sam saying that there's gonna be a dark horse.... I distinctly remember Sam getting this edit in Blake's season. She had a home package, was constantly narrating each episode, had a few highlights here and there during group dates, however did not get her single date until Episode 5 and slowly from then, she was clearly the frontrunner over Jess and Lisa and the others. So I guess we have to see? I'm sure the producers don't want the guessing to be too easy, so I'm sticking with Richie as F1. Gut feeling, but I'm going with it and I've never been wrong before!!

I completely agree, I definitely think they still want to keep us guessing for the time being, if its too obvious whats the point of watching? Still sticking with Richie as F1 at the moment, I think it was clear with him personality wise he was the best fit for her and Sam herself said thats what to watch for. Sasha just isn’t like her personality wise, really do believe it’s Richie.

nc7373

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:59 am

@aerina welcomeback

Sam F's season is so great! She is a wonderful Bette and so far this is my favourite Bette season yet! Loving it. Much better than expected!

Ahh, I am so hopeful for Richie being F1. He's been my favourite since the first episode and the more I find out about him the more I like him. He is such a great fit for Sam but obviously she chooses who she wants. Richie just seems like he was made for Sam, tbh. :yes: There's a couple things that give me hope: Sam's brother liking the tweet that Richie wins, and some other things which I need to screenshot before they're gone laugh out loud

If Richie is not F1 I really hope he gets a shot as next Bach lead. I really don't care to watch Michael. He's already deleted so many of his IG pics since the show aired which were all about expensive watches, clothes, cars, etc. Since before the show aired and still now I think he is just in it to be the next lead.

Sasha is not my cup of tea and I don't get what Sam sees in him but I am trying to, really hard! laugh out loud Sam has always chosen guys who end up not being the right one for her so I hope she doesn't do this this season. hmmm That Sasha's IG and Twitter profile photos are from ten_insider production shoot means he must have gotten them from production which goes along with so much of TBAU offical SM posts making Sasha seem like the one. Even Bach AU tweeted cheering for Sasha. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:32 pm

Thanks for the replies guys! I see that a lot of us are Team Richie! If Richard isn't F1, you betcha we'd be #devo. giggling

It's so funny how we're basically the cheerleaders for Richie whereas people outside of this forum are rooting for Sasha, Alex and Michael!! looool

@AllAboutLove Ohhh yikes about Sasha getting the support from the official SM accounts. :/ You know, I'd found it a bit risky when Sam said that Richie was attractive on Fitzy and Wippa.... What does that mean?? Was she hinting at something or was it purely a platonic observation? I love and hate this mystery!!

Anyway, I'm up for Richie for next lead if he isn't F1. The producers are obviously gonna want to pander to fan favourites (as they did with Sam), and I forsee our Richard being that guy Australia warms up to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy