SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by ilb123 Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:59 pm

AAL
thank you very much for the link to watch the episode , and also thank you for your wonderful work to bring the most currently information. You are the best, please keep it going for our enjoyment. :Nod: yes

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:30 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I love Dave the plumber too! Richie is my fave but Michael... even with the stories coming out now about him... I don't believe he is as sincere as he claims - at least not about Sam. I don't think Sam is his type at all. Sasha I also haven't warmed up to. Something a bit off there... will see...

Ehat stories about Michael?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:06 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 12 CPsm125WoAAXSeS
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU · 4m4 minutes ago
We were bowled over by Dave and Sam's action-packed date, last night! Catch-up on tenplay: http://bit.ly/BacheloretteCatchUp …
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:50 pm

AmyB wrote:
Sundy wrote:I forbid Sam to let any more of them go. I really like them all and I'm having a tough time choosing a fave. Can I just say that Drew was just so beautiful today. He won't win but as Sam said 'what a soul'.

ITA about Drew! He was such a sweetheart tonight and I love that she gave him the SQT, and now that David is gone all the remaining men seem like seriously stand up guys, especially with how concerned they were for her - reassuring her that they don't share David's views, making sure she was okay, giving her a group hug. I think we're going to get a love story regardless of who she chooses because they all seem like genuinely great guys.

ITA - all the guys are just amazing. TPTB did a fantastic job selecting this bunch. 

As for Drew - I reckon if you cut his hair and gave him a close shave so we could better see those gorgeous dimples he has under his beard - well - he'd be freakin hot! He needs a stylist - JMO.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:11 pm

Loved Sam's date with Dave. My hubby would have been beside himself if I took him on a date like that. I would have earned some serous brownie points.

My favourite part was when they were in the locker room. Sam just cracks me up - I loved how she was so flustered. 

I actually like all the guys. The only one I found annoying was David and he's gone now. It's going to be so hard to see them go bc they all seem like such great blokes. She's definitely got some hard decisions to make.

BTW - did anyone else notice that Ritchie (one of my favs) is always patting the guys on the butt?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:25 pm

@see2love posted in SM/Media thread I believe. I don't see it as a big deal but it is about him not telling the truth about his profession. I like him but I am not a fan. His SM to me is way too materialistic for my tastes but I think all the guys are a pretty good bunch this year.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:53 pm

I'm not warming to michael or sasha as of yet but with the bachelor s3 I knew Snez was going to win from Day1!! & now I am as confident that Sasha will win and be F1 too! He doesn't even need to try, he gets her lost for words just by looking at her. Don't see what Sam sees but I guess she likes guys which are more higher and mature than her haha. I really hope Richie takes it home tho! They physically look great together! Btw how beautiful did Sam look with her date with dave?! Her hair was amazing (helicopter scene) & dave definetly needs a stylist! He looks soo much better with a short cut
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:17 am

Okay.. middle of watching ep 2.

Dave (?) plumber is adorbs.

LMFAO at david "im gonna pretend you're drowning" - I still dislike him.

Davey is annoying. I can already tell.

I love Sam- she's so cute and awkward. She is also empathic a bit so far esp. towards Drew.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:23 am

David's "I'm going to pretend you're drowning" was hilarious because he thought he was being all romantic and instead she thought he was a psychopath giggling . As glad I am that he's gone, he was exactly the type of pretentious douche with zero self awareness who producers love because he's TV gold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:16 am

Hey all - interesting video on the Bachelorette page of some CPT with Sasha - Sam does not look happy (hope the international sleuthers can view it)

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-1/a-heart-stopping-bachelorette

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:35 am

Schmoobag wrote:Hey all - interesting video on the Bachelorette page of some CPT with Sasha - Sam does not look happy (hope the international sleuthers can view it)

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-1/a-heart-stopping-bachelorette

Great spotting thumbsup

Oh dear! She does not look impressed at all. So it seems that she most definitely does not like a ladies man with smooth moves. 

Might be hope for our "cool banana" Richie after all.

However, haven't we sleuthed from the screen caps that Sasha gets another date? 

Looks like Michael is on the second group date as well as Dave. Didn't see Alex though?

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:45 am

Davey might be annoying, but he means well.

LOL OMG @ David giving her a SF giants cap. They are not associated as "Gangster"- who is this whackadoodle? I love Sam for just calling him out! She should have sent his a** home right then and there though.. soooo disrespectful.

I like Michael and Dave. I'll have to watch her and Sasha and her (1 on 1, although she looked like she would cater to him when he didn't want to jump but also at the same time wanted him to jump off the cliff) and Richie more to make judgements of who I like for her. The previews still make her seem like she's crushing on Sasha a lot and it might only be lust.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy