SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Maddy Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:45 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 64 CRAp6lkW8AAGGFc

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 64 CRAp6tnUEAAcuqx
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU
Take a sneak peek into the dinner party not to be missed. The #BacheloretteAU Wednesday 7.30 on TEN!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by iamreal2u Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:56 pm

Were both Sam and Michael missing from SM this weekend?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:32 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Were both Sam and Michael missing from SM this weekend?

not sure.. says that he posts daily pics... and this one was posted today?

TITLE: Sleeping beauty: The Bachelorette star Michael Turnbull shares photograph of himself snoozing... but just who is he cosying up to in bed?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3267970/Sleeping-beauty-Bachelorette-star-Michael-Turnbull-shares-photograph-snoozing-just-cosying-bed.html

but my question is .... if he sleeps.... WHO took the picture? but he certainly can make a selfie and fake sleep too.

another question is.... do we really believe that sam and her F1 did not see each other since the show aired?

BUT... it was mentioned that they use their friends to post and trick the public... so who knows?

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 64 4910

Last edited by HEA on Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:40 pm

HEA wrote:
marysegap wrote:
HEA wrote:About physical attraction and the 5/6 times per day comment... I totally connect sam with michael...

I think the night is still perfect

Fun fact: "ps: you can kiss me whenever you like"

I feel like Michael and I have a lot of chemistry.
When I am with him, I just love being around him
and it is just an overwhelming feeling that takes over

"you are a great kisser"

I am starting to develop strong feelings towards Michael

I definitely feel like the more time I spend with him, the deeper our connection is
and he is definitely someone I can see myself in the future

... just my opinion again

But then... if Michael was really her choice.

We saw her getting some kind of connection on the second date BUT still didn't show any real interest for a a long time Suspect That is weird!
She has not given him an ONE ON ONE date YET!!! ... meaning a full day to share with him. Suspect
And if she would have had the need to know him ...wouldn't she create a chance for Kissing him earlier on the show? Suspect  Then if you see her body language right after their kiss..(no tongue ) her body is completely saying ... "OKEY enough " Rolling Eyes
she might be sitting next to him but her body is pulling back creating distance.  The video is confusing because they kind of overlap scenes..  But you can notice there is no passion. He in fact looks more into the kiss than her
                                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZNu9YCn9aA

Oh! and another one!... The lousy "dinner" she prepared for him!... If this was a man I would be interested in, I most probably would have made it a little bit more special to show him I care.. Even a nice salad or dessert ! no no   I felt sorry for him!

Extremely hard to believe that he is getting her  "I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH" sentence on the finals! speechless scratch

hmmm  Don't get me wrong.. I personally find him quite charming and deserving but I don't think he is the one. no no

I don't think we should be sorry for michael... he loves his foodies and restaurant. truth is a lot of men do not care about cooking.... i know mine never did!! I think this all cooking thing was a joke that producers wanted to add in the date on top of probably not being a great cook. She played along and had a hard time not laughing the whole time to give this little prank.

what can we say about richie then? only a spa time after a group date, no single date before episode 6, no 2 (2!) extra time after group dates, no cocktail special moment, no gift, and she was the one to initiate the kiss not even richie.

she did not wait to use her voucher to kiss him again and again. that is not an "enough" moment IMO

no more kissy and nevous comment with sasha since episode 3... just the gift setting at the cocktail party, no return gift and pretty much the same as richie.

I wonder if we are watching the show from different parallel worlds! giggling The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 64 3806527698 :yes:  

It is funny how we all see different things depending on who are our favorites!

Obviously I am all the way since day one on SashaTeem.  But I respect everyone opinions even if I don't share them!  
But, it would be NO FUN if we all had the same views and favorite! :gotcha:
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:44 pm

it is so funny right? I always wonder this each season!! giggling cantstopl The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 64 3806527698

I agree. the main reason why we are so addicted to this forum right!

The good part is that after the season, we can move on to another :yes:

thank you for being a good sport!! handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:47 pm

HEA wrote:it is so funny right? I always wonder this each season!! giggling cantstopl The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 64 3806527698

I agree. the main reason why we are so addicted to this forum right!

The good part is that after the season, we can move on to another :yes:

thank you for being a good sport!! handwave

Same here! The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 64 1377737533
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:02 pm

HEA wrote:

TITLE: Sleeping beauty: The Bachelorette star Michael Turnbull shares photograph of himself snoozing... but just who is he cosying up to in bed?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3267970/Sleeping-beauty-Bachelorette-star-Michael-Turnbull-shares-photograph-snoozing-just-cosying-bed.html

but my question is .... if he sleeps.... WHO took the picture? but he certainly can make a selfie and fake sleep too.

another question is.... do we really believe that sam and her F1 did not see each other since the show aired?

BUT... it was mentioned that they use their friends to post and trick the public... so who knows?

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 64 4910

Apparently deleted this picture after the comments were speculating Sam took it. hmmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:04 pm

HEA wrote:

That is some tattoo. Any idea behind the meaning?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:18 pm

@HEA & @marysegap....yes to both of you, great BBF team spirit right there ladies  Smiley I love when folks on opposing teams can agree to disagree & still have fun with the season.

I am on #teamwhoeverSammywants this season. I followed Sammy on Blake's season & I really do think she has a good head on her shoulders & will pick the best fit for her. And her personality is so alive, I bet she is making the producers so happy with the ratings gold mine they hit for this season.

I am still on episode 3 & wow....Aussie blokes rule!!!! I have enjoyed watching all the guys even little Davey & big Kayne who both just need a bit of maturity IMO, they are still young but they crack me up so much.

Michael & Richie are hawt couture IMO but Sasha's looks are growing on me & I love his confidence so far. And I like Alex as well, just cool, calm & collected.

Oh well cheers to Sammy & her F1. I really don't think she can go wrong with any of the speculated F4's and great sleuthing y'all this season, you ladies rock  bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:28 pm

what is most interesting is that nobody knows for sure.
I have to say that I much prefer 14 guys versus 20ish
I just wished they truly took their time to select real contenders.
I mean, it was no brain that she would not pick will or the first 2 guys I even forgot their name or kayne who looks like her brothers.
It would make the show SO MUCH MORE interesting if we could trust a true possible connection.
I will never stop complaining that each guy should have a single date and from there, then move forward. The competition kinda suck IMO. No need to be a pitbull and shitzu are cute too.
So I like the short version of episodes with sam a lot better

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:20 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 64 CRD8Np5W8AAkt89
#BacheloretteAU Verified account  ‏@BacheloretteAU
It's the last supper before hometown visits... Which Bachelors will make it through? #BacheloretteAU

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:32 pm

IA mercieme ... tho' I'm #teamRichie .. because i simply want more of him... but I'm fine with whoever Sam chooses, even if it turns out that F1 is Michael, then it would only prove that I don't know how to read her attitude/behavior/demeanor and expressions (or Michael's).

Since I was directed towards the "Sasha's F1" ending I've tried to pay attention to him and I must admit I didn't give him a fair chance from the start because I don't see him as a "pretty face boy", but looks excluded, he is a lovely person, so I have nothing negative to say about him. He may come across more serious than my "beloved" Richie, but I appreciate the seriousness too ... specially since the edit can play a big role in their portrayals and seeing Sasha's playful side on his SM, I'm sure there's more to this man.

I still blame the "beard" effect for the first impressions ... since the level of testosterone really can create the preconceived ideas.

As for Michael ... I may have misjudged him, but honestly my opinion counts little, since I haven't bothered to read the press or check his SM to understand the guy.

There are some compelling posts about Richie's chances and that seriously confuses me further, even to a point of not knowing what I really would like to see him be at the end, the F1 or a happy camper regardless of F2/F3 spot (hopefully leading to TB gig).

Whatever happens ... it was a pleasurable season and so much more relaxing since I haven't become passionate about anyone in particular to "defend" ... and this is mostly thanks to all of you, probably 'cos of the editors/producers too, because despite some stereotypical edits, they kept the guys on the positive side, so there's nothing controversial and alienating to get heated on ... and I like it better this way ... all in the same boat.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy