SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:38 am

Richie and Michael are tight aren't they. It's sweet
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by realityjunky Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:25 am

I'm confused as to why Sam has a 2nd with sasha when she hasn't even had a single date with Michael. Does this mean Michael doesn't even have a single date when he goes to hometowns?

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:27 am

HodanG wrote:It's a wrap, sasha has totally got this, I feel bad for Richie my Brain hurts from Thinking of it
Brain and heart. sad
Maybe he will be the next lead?
I can only hope

Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:35 am

Key word..................... underdog :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:36 am

Does anyone else get the Heather/Sam Wood date vibe with Sam/Sasha? Without the tongue action, of course...

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:37 am

Starting to watch...

What a setup. This seems so fake. I honestly think Michael is on on a script for sure. He mentions Sasha getting a date (when he hasn't even had one yet?) Yeah right!

And Osher specifically called Richie to read the date card. Usually it is just left on a table or asked who wants it, etc. If Richie gets to F2 then I can just see the producers telling him "she really likes you" yadda, yadda and calming his doubts so they can have at least one guy who was truly invested (and always in ITMs talking about Sam and really really wanting to have time with Sam) and then really blindsided like Heather.

If Michael is in F2, then he was just the coached/scripted F2 to make it easier on Sam - especially given no SD but Sasha gets 2. And after last year's debacle I won't be surprised if that is the case because I really think this was all about making the journey easy for Sam and that was the producer's focus more than anything else: making sure she gets her love story.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:39 am

Oh gosh, that wart comment...I spat my tea out! Hilarious!

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:44 am

The date was a painting date with the final piece being auction off for a charity very close to Sam's heart. Who else can paint besides Sasha? Unfortunately it was a no brainer on this one.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:45 am

in_denial wrote:Oh gosh, that wart comment...I spat my tea out! Hilarious!

What wart comment…Help us out here Smiley
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:54 am

This show is being chopped all over the place. Some of the VOs from the extended promo popped up in the recap at the start of the episode. Last week Richie was wearing a rose before he got a rose. They are playing with so many things to get the right captions. So tomorrow. We know there is surfing coming up for Alex and I think Michael is on a soccer field. We see Sam in the vineyard clothes but Richie's clothes I don't think I've seen. It's all so confusing.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:15 am

I can't believe they didn't show Richie's chat with Sam at the cocktail party, he's definitely going home at F3.

Heartbroken. :bigsigh:

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:20 am

Thanks to everyone who was posting during the show. No-one has been provided with the opportunity either in time or the type of date to catch up to Sasha and don't think it's accidental. Tonight's date was constructed to create something special for Sasha which he would enjoy, relax and share with Sam.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy