SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:30 am

Did anyone have a Blake flashback when Sam said, "I have feelings for all five of you" or was that just me?

Not saying Sam is Blake but... it just came to me. cantstopl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:44 am

I can see skiing, skydiving and rafting going together. I can't see skiing, skydiving and aquarium going together though. It's not computing

Last edited by Sundy on Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:45 am

so IMO prods wanted to create drama and how much drama they could get if sasha leaves at hometown date? she indeed had a 2nd date with him. so maybe it could be richie leaving hometown?

i still have this nagging feeling that it is fishy and scripted with sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:46 am

Sundy wrote:I can see skiing, skydiving and rafting going together. I can see skiing, skydiving and aquarium going together though. It's not computing

skiing, skydiving and rafting this would make sense... 3 sporty dates

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:47 am

Goheather wrote:I can't believe they didn't show Richie's chat with Sam at the cocktail party, he's definitely going home at F3.

Heartbroken. :bigsigh:
Yup. It's what they did with Heather. They never showed her talking pre-HTD RC either.
Richie has been Heather all the way, imo.
No wonder Heather herself is #TeamRichie. She gets it.
Only hope for me is Richie will accept being next Bachelor.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:48 am

HEA wrote:so IMO prods wanted to create drama and how much drama they could get if sasha leaves at hometown date? she indeed had a 2nd date with him. so maybe it could be richie leaving hometown?

i still have this nagging feeling that it is fishy and scripted with sasha
Pretty sure Alex leaves - only 1 SCP for him

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:50 am

AEF wrote:Thanks to everyone who was posting during the show. No-one has been provided with the opportunity either in time or the type of date to catch up to Sasha and don't think it's accidental. Tonight's date was constructed to create something special for Sasha which he would enjoy, relax and share with Sam.  
ITA. I think it was planned that there would be distance in time from Sasha's first date to Richie's first date which was 4 weeks, a whole month later. And then straight after Richie's date Sasha gets another one. It's like Sam chose night one and then said "okay these other two for F3 so have the one guy near HTD and don't bother with a SD for the other guy". And then bam! Sam actually enjoyed her time with Richie but it was all too late, imo. No wonder Heather said she wished Richie had gotten the first date. Sam went with her type and the physical chemistry night one. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:15 am

Coming to the end when they were building Lana story, some of Snez's chat with Sam was cut out also.

If it doesn't serve the story then they wouldn't show it.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:21 am

I am trying to work out Sam's Sasha fixation. Is it an attraction that you have that you don't understand at first. Then you work out that you actually get each other because of so many similar experiences and in hindsight you realise you sensed that when you first met. Or is it that Sam was just determined no matter what to do the opposite of how Blake did things so she was going to stay loyal to whoever she first liked no matter what. Or am I just being unfair because I find Sasha not my type because to me he seems so 'locked down' and inaccessible.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:23 am

AEF wrote:I am trying to work out Sam's Sasha fixation. Is it an attraction that you have that you don't understand at first. Then you work out that you actually get each other because of so many similar experiences and in hindsight you realise you sensed that when you first met. Or is it that Sam was just determined no matter what to do the opposite of how Blake did things so she was going to stay loyal to whoever she first liked no matter what. Or am I just being unfair because I find Sasha not my type because to me he seems so 'locked down' and inaccessible.
That Sam had her first date with Richie a month later? And kept bringing up her pain of the Blake thing? I think she purposefully distanced any of her attraction to someone else because of "loyalty" and not being like Blake (who gave his FIR to Louise who happened to be his real F1).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:23 am

AEF wrote:I am trying to work out Sam's Sasha fixation. Is it an attraction that you have that you don't understand at first. Then you work out that you actually get each other because of so many similar experiences and in hindsight you realise you sensed that when you first met. Or is it that Sam was just determined no matter what to do the opposite of how Blake did things so she was going to stay loyal to whoever she first liked no matter what. Or am I just being unfair because I find Sasha not my type because to me he seems so 'locked down' and inaccessible.
yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:24 am

ElonM wrote:Coming to the end when they were building Lana story, some of Snez's chat with Sam was cut out also.

If it doesn't serve the story then they wouldn't show it.
yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions -*Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+46
Anyboat
snowyglow12
Dirty Street Pie
joshfan
dandelioninspring
Goheather
EmmK
Sprite
MissB
Quane
Sunnyandhappy