SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:47 pm

nd4reality wrote:
rhondam wrote:If Amanda does not go home after this weekend before HTD, then I'll believe he has a real connection with her as possible F1. I just cannot see him keeping a mom as long as he will have if he is not seriously considering her. JMO

ETA: Or TPTB want her for Bachlorette as per SarahValley's post above. JMO

That is my personal opinion as well RH.

However, going through other season with single parents and convinced that the lead would not keep them away from their child unless they were serious about them coming to naught I no longer think that way. The leads and the producers have a show to put on.
This statement is so true.... it's really not fair for all involved, including the children IMO.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:48 pm

eversotrue wrote:Are y'all just throwing out the possibility of Emily getting a hometown date and/or F1 because y'all are surprised she's made it this far..? That way, if she does continue to make it far...it won't be a surprise? Lol
I have thought for quite a while now that Emily may go quite far and get htd or even more as IMO, she got the epi 3 date that we have a pic for. Personally, I don't look at someone's bio and see that she did this or that and eliminate her as a possibility. Heck, they are all VERY young and as such, many young people have done silly things in the past so I don't find it personally advantageous to eliminate them in the sleuthing process based on that. Again, all above is IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:52 pm

As long as we're guessing and based on practically nothing, I'm going with Becca, Caila, JoJo and Lauren. The next to be eliminated will be Amanda and Emily.
As always, JMHO
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:53 pm

I don't think we can say who's gonna end up winning yet.. We have NO information about anything that's happened thus far or that's happening right now. We don't even know how Haley got eliminated or why or when. We don't know how or why or when (at what point) Olivia got eliminated. We don't know if and why or when Lauren Barr got eliminated. We know absolutely zilch. If we had some sort of info, it would be easier to make a prediction. But this season, has been REALLY tight lipped.. So basically, I'm just gonna say: I wouldn't be surprised if any of these girls leave or if any of them win. There, I said it. Cause there's nothing else to go off of...

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:55 pm

ITA with THAT ^^^^^ :yes:
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:55 pm

Was Olivia the girl that someone tweeted about dumping a boyfriend to go on the Bachelor? If so, that could definitely show that she's "not there for the right reasons" and be her downfall.

I still see Emily leaving next. I just can't see Ben with her! The whole "two sisters vying for the same guy" just freaks me out. It would be funny if he ended up with a Dallas Coyboys Cheerleader wannabe, since I think he looks and sounds so much like Jason (who also ended up with one, temporarily).

I think the F4 is going to be Lauren B, Caila, Joelle, and Amanda (from F1-F4 order). Just my guess!

(jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:02 pm

Been thinking this for days, and now I'm going to say it out loud...Do you think that Caila has an odd shaped nose???
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:04 pm

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:04 pm

ChicagoPopcorn wrote:I'm surprised some of you think Emily has no chance at winning.

She's my pick by far.

Her twin and her lasted way too long together to just be "producer picks" and the fact that Ben eliminated her sister in the middle of the show (likely after the 2-1 date) showed he didn't want to cause any major conflict between them if they both got too close to the end.

I'm picking her 90% based on when her sister was eliminated.

welcomeyall ChicagoPopcorn! IA with you. There's no reason IMO that she couldn't be the F1. She has a chance just like the remaining ones. The fact that he kept one and not the other, means something IMO.

eversotrue wrote:I don't think we can say who's gonna end up winning yet.. We have NO information about anything that's happened thus far or that's happening right now. We don't even know how Haley got eliminated or why or when. We don't know how or why or when (at what point) Olivia got eliminated. We don't know if and why or when Lauren Barr got eliminated. We know absolutely zilch. If we had some sort of info, it would be easier to make a prediction. But this season, has been REALLY tight lipped.. So basically, I'm just gonna say: I wouldn't be surprised if any of these girls leave or if any of them win. There, I said it. Cause there's nothing else to go off of...

Actually we can say whatever we want. We have quite a bit of info in each of the contestants threads which gives us info, and it leads to speculation on what we think of them and how we think they would match up to Ben or not. If you mean, we can't sleuth it that is correct, because the F1 hasn't happened yet. We have sleuthers that have picked up on who follows who and when so we can figure out who was possibly eliminated. We know filming locations, dates, etc. I think IMHO we have a lot of info at this point.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:06 pm

eversotrue wrote:Four days ago, a lot of us really believed Olivia and Lauren H we're going to be the final 2 or 3..and now they're gone.. 

We obviously don't have ANY info on the season...

Right?! That damn RJ. I can't even. Suspect

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:09 pm

^^ I think based on her track record we can fully expect Becca to be F1 laugh out loud

I laugh but I'm actually serious...

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:10 pm

So disappointed how things are turning out. Seems to me, Ben doesn't want any girl next door type, I don't think even a good sense of humor counts. Olivia has that in spades. Ben likes his cookie cutter blondes. I still feel Lauren Bushnell now more than ever could get to F1.

I'm rooting for Becca but frankly since Cupcake was so negative about that pick, I don't have much hope on that front.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst