SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:50 pm

^ I'd guess that Ben probably had to pick his battles in terms of Amanda and Becca and decided taking the virgin who's never been in love to F4 over the single mother was the better choice (I highly doubt TPTB would let him send both home at F6)

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:51 pm

Ugh. Of course. TPTB need some new story editors if they think doing the same exact thing two seasons in a row is interesting. It wasn't last season and it won't be this season IMO. Regardless, I'm still on #TeamAnyoneButBecca

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 63 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 63 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:51 pm

no no . I'd rather see the awkwardness of the twins HTD than either Becca or Amanda.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:59 pm

umngirl wrote:Ugh. Of course. TPTB need some new story editors if they think doing the same exact thing two seasons in a row is interesting. It wasn't last season and it won't be this season IMO. Regardless, I'm still on #TeamAnyoneButBecca

Yup, that's what I've been saying all along. I will be shocked if Becca is anything but F2. I'd like to see her go at F4 but I don't think that's going to happen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:00 pm

Oh boy Praying

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:01 pm

I don't know why we are treating this as fact when kasha herself modified her original comment and says she still needs to confirm

/IMO

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:06 pm

The only thing with all this is I haven't seen any pics of Ben (other than with Lauren) and his connections with the other girls. I saw the back of a blond girl's head on a date in a car and Becca in a wedding dress. Of course it wouldn't surprise me if Becca getting a HTD has tptb's name written all over it. I also don't know the connection Ben has with her, if there is one. I need to wait and see how it all plays out on screen before I assume one way or the other. jmo

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:25 pm

I am now pretty confident Becca is getting a HTD. I am not retracting. I can't go into more detail or I would and I am still standing by what I said with Becca getting the HTD, despite the fact the RC has not taken place.
JoJo got the Wrigley date.
Different topic, kind of:
I think Becca is there for Ben and I think whatever relationship that Ben and Becca have at this point is real and not for storyboard convenience. JMOAA from what I have gathered. 
Keep in mind I am usually pretty snarky and a devil's advocate. If it happens to echo the recent previous season--what can anyone say?  After all, initial comments were Becca would only be on the show at most until mid season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:30 pm

Thanks for the info Kasha!

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:44 pm

Cool, Kasha. This could shape up to be a very interesting season, indeed.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:52 pm

umngirl wrote:Ugh. Of course. TPTB need some new story editors if they think doing the same exact thing two seasons in a row is interesting. It wasn't last season and it won't be this season IMO. Regardless, I'm still on #TeamAnyoneButBecca

THIS. Already over it. And we have to deal with Becca (most likely) the whole season & not just halfway through.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 63 1f49c

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 63 8367-910 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 63 I_got_13 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 63 E5kqdm15 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 63 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:01 pm

mindless wrote:Go Becca! I guess I'm in the minority, but I don't mind watching her again. (Though I reserve the right to change my mind once the season is airing.) Hopefully this means we'll be spared of Amanda's baby drama.

I'm with you in the minority. I like Becca and am happy she's getting a hometown, as well as Lauren and Joelle. Out of the other three ladies, I still think Amanda and Emily will leave. No inside info, just IMO.
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst