SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:29 pm

rhondam wrote:If Amanda does not go home after this weekend before HTD, then I'll believe he has a real connection with her as possible F1. I just cannot see him keeping a mom as long as he will have if he is not seriously considering her. JMO

ETA: Or TPTB want her for Bachlorette as per SarahValley's post above. JMO

That is my personal opinion as well RH.

However, going through other season with single parents and convinced that the lead would not keep them away from their child unless they were serious about them coming to naught I no longer think that way. The leads and the producers have a show to put on.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:29 pm

Not even Britt was eliminated this early last season. She got the FIR and people complained about her A LOT in the house.. I wonder if Olivia got caught in a lie or did something...

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:31 pm

NashvilleBB wrote:If Emily wins.....everyone will be annoyed and pretty sure they won't get married, imo. An actor/model wannabe who works as a cocktail waitress? With Ben? She could be the sweetest girl in the world, and it still looks bad

That crystal ball.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Just curious. For those who are shocked, what is the reason you're shocked? TYIA
Based on the few videos I saw of Olivia, I thought she had an easy going, bubbly, personality that Ben would be drawn to although I hoped he wouldn't select her for his F1. And I am surprised about Lauren H because she was the only one I saw as not having an ulterior fame agenda IMO.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:33 pm

eversotrue wrote:Not even Britt was eliminated this early last season. She got the FIR and people complained about her A LOT in the house.. I wonder if Olivia got caught in a lie or did something...

Maybe the others found out that she dumped a guy to go on the show and told Ben?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:34 pm

Four days ago, a lot of us really believed Olivia and Lauren H we're going to be the final 2 or 3..and now they're gone.. 

We obviously don't have ANY info on the season...

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:36 pm

Just because someone got the FIR does not mean they had an eventual connection with the lead or things went smoothly for them since. In fact many FIRs have had a problem because of the automatic target on their backs.

In all the seasons how many Bachelor seasons has the FIR actually got to HTs even ? Just a couple if any. So I'm not surprised that Olivia is gone.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:37 pm

Are y'all just throwing out the possibility of Emily getting a hometown date and/or F1 because y'all are surprised she's made it this far..? That way, if she does continue to make it far...it won't be a surprise? Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:39 pm

I'll def be laughing at myself & my pre-season opinions when the show airs, and because pre-season judgments have potential to change, I'll give it a shot.. but damn this season doesn't like me right now. I need to go fetch some optimism before I throw in the towel.

:fingersarecrossed

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:40 pm

Personally, this is why I don't make plans on or serious thoughts about who is there till the season is done filming. Then and only then can it get spoiled or better yet, sleuthed out who is still there and then I begin to form thoughts on who MAY be the F1. Honestly, I am more of a person to see what's happening in front of me versus going off what a person is on paper so to speak.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:41 pm

I really have no idea who I see Ben with in the girls that are still there..  It's all a blur IMO. We have absolutely nothing to base any prediction off of.. I just hope whoever he picks, if he picks someone, is who he is truly crazy about and vice versa. And I wish them all the happiness in the world.. I guess we'll know come mid Novemeber and then won't get answers to how it came to be til the beginning of January..

Back to top Go down

Post by ChicagoPopcorn Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:45 pm

I'm surprised some of you think Emily has no chance at winning.

She's my pick by far.

Her twin and her lasted way too long together to just be "producer picks" and the fact that Ben eliminated her sister in the middle of the show (likely after the 2-1 date) showed he didn't want to cause any major conflict between them if they both got too close to the end.

I'm picking her 90% based on when her sister was eliminated.

ChicagoPopcorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst