SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:39 pm

eversotrue wrote:His exact words were: "And if you're looking for an early candidate for next bachelorette.....". He didn't say "THE early candidate". So...what does this mean?

It could be she's just the frontrunner of the girls in line for the next B'ette. Anything can happen though!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:40 pm

eversotrue wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Is there any reason why RS thinks Joelle is the top candidate for next bachelorette? Is it his opinion? Or does he hear stuff?

I'm guessing he's heard stuff. In the past he's said "if they don't win, put them down for the next lead" when he released Emily Maynard, Shawn, and Josh.
And all three of those people won their seasons. So is this reverse psychology? Does this mean JoJo will win? The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 3806527698

Haha, he didn't put the "if she doesn't win" qualifier this time. Those are just the names that came to
Me - I think he's done the same when Andi and Chris Soules were released.

I really don't see Jojo winning - she seems like this year's Andi to me. Someome who was always going to make it to f4 and was probably "promised" the bachelorette gig before filming even started.

Last edited by chasingpavements on Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:40 pm

Who is JoJo ? scratch

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:41 pm

nd4reality wrote:Who is JoJo ? scratch

Joelle - Jojo is her nickname, according to RS.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:42 pm

eversotrue wrote:Well, 3 girls should be eliminated tommorow. I'm more than happy with two of those three being Leah and Emily. I don't know about the third one yet.
I don't see Emily making it much further. I also don't have much hope for the divorced single mom.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:42 pm

bluwavz wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I don't think a girl that has received a FIR has ever won, right? It was just three guys (Jesse, Roberto, and Shawn). I think think she'll be the frontrunner for the bachelorette, but well see! She seems cute and normal.

Yes, the Bachelor has NEVER picked the girl he gave the FIR to. Which sucks because Olivia was my pick for Ben. laugh out loud My guess is Olivia will be the F2 if JoJo is really the frontrunner for the B'ette. Anything can happen though. Smiley
Where does this scenario leave Becca? Hopefully not F1.. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:43 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

I'm guessing he's heard stuff. In the past he's said "if they don't win, put them down for the next lead" when he released Emily Maynard, Shawn, and Josh.
And all three of those people won their seasons. So is this reverse psychology? Does this mean JoJo will win? The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 3806527698

Haha, he didn't put the "if she doesn't win" qualifier this time.
Those are just the names that came to
Me - I think he's done the same when Andi and Chris Soules were released.

I really don't see Jojo winning - she seems like this year's Andi to me. Someome who was always going to make it to f4 and was probably "promised" the bachelorette gig before filming even started.

Yes, good point! That's why I don't think she will be the F1. With Shawn and Josh it was something like "if they're not the F1, pencil them in for the next Bachelor". Nothing like that for JoJo.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:43 pm

Wow. This is where this board gets confusing.

I spent a good time on the boards during Brads season because of all the discussions and outpouring of love for Bocca. Then it turned out it was a freaking dog.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:44 pm

And would you know it - neither does Joelle have her own thread. laugh out loud

So are the single moms still on the show ? If he keeps them / her around longer it would mean that he likes them right ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:46 pm

nd4reality wrote:And would you know it - neither does Joelle have her own thread. laugh out loud

So are the single moms still on the show ? If he keeps them / her around longer it would mean that he likes them right ?
There's one single mom currently still on the show. Amanda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:47 pm

So, if Olivia, by statistics isn't gonna win because of the FIR, and Joelle is being painted at next ette....who's f1??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:48 pm

It'll be interesting to see if becca makes it to hometowns. I have a feeling Olivia (fir) and JoJo (bachelorette frontrunner, according to RS) have it in the bag for hometowns, so I guess there are two spots left. I also think Lauren, the teacher, is probably going to get a hometown date. I could see Becca, caila, Amanda (to play up the mom thing), or Leah (to play up the different religions thing) getting that. I do think the twin and Lauren b are probably going home this week.

(Jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst