SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:24 pm

I like Jojo and Olivia, so I hope they don't disappoint on the show, since it seems like they're bound to go far.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:25 pm

Is there any reason why RS thinks Joelle is the top candidate for next bachelorette? Is it his opinion? Or does he hear stuff?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:26 pm

eversotrue wrote:Is there any reason why RS thinks Joelle is the top candidate for next bachelorette? Is it his opinion? Or does he hear stuff?

I'm guessing he's heard stuff. In the past he's said "if they don't win, put them down for the next lead" when he released Emily Maynard, Shawn, and Josh.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:26 pm

eversotrue wrote:Is there any reason why RS thinks Joelle is the top candidate for next bachelorette? Is it his opinion? Or does he hear stuff?
Last season he said Britt and he said Cupcake or Shawn would be next bachelor. Take it with a grain of salt. The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 3806527698

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:27 pm

A LARGE grain of salt. It's very early.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:29 pm

For weeks he was saying they weren't going to choose Ben for bachelor even though he was F3. no no

TBF, at that point he thought Shawn didn't win.

Last edited by BlackHalo on Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:29 pm

It is early but if he's hearing that JoJo is an early candidate for the B'ette then he's probably hearing that she's not going to be the F1. I imagine Ben has a pretty good idea who he's going to pick at this point.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:30 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

I'm guessing he's heard stuff. In the past he's said "if they don't win, put them down for the next lead" when he released Emily Maynard, Shawn, and Josh.
And all three of those people won their seasons. So is this reverse psychology? Does this mean JoJo will win? The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:32 pm

bluwavz wrote:It is early but if he's hearing that JoJo is an early candidate for the B'ette then he's probably hearing that she's not going to be the F1. I imagine Ben has a pretty good idea who he's going to pick at this point.
He didn't say he's heard anything. Just to look out for her as next lead. If so though, she's most likely there until at least F3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:34 pm

bluwavz wrote:It is early but if he's hearing that JoJo is an early candidate for the B'ette then he's probably hearing that she's not going to be the F1. I imagine Ben has a pretty good idea who he's going to pick at this point.

That's true. His decision could change though - I remember RS releasing that Ashlee was the frontrunner when Sean's season was taking place (and that seemed to be true before the FS judging from his book) and that obviously didn't happen.

I don't see Joelle being F1, though. I see Ben ending up with someone a bit more like caila or Lauren, the teacher. More cute, girl-next-door type.

(jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:37 pm

His exact words were: "And if you're looking for an early candidate for next bachelorette.....". He didn't say "THE early candidate". So...what does this mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:38 pm

Well, 3 girls should be eliminated tommorow. I'm more than happy with two of those three being Leah and Emily. I don't know about the third one yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst