SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:53 pm

Whoever he chooses, she will be the hottest to him IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:56 pm

Sorry I deleted my last post.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Whoever he chooses, she will be the hottest to him IMHO.

That's true even if we don't think she is. Stunned by Olivia being gone! Like I said yesterday, just goes to show us we really don't know who the frontrunners are, and it looks like "perfect on paper" really doesn't mean a whole lot either.

I feel a shocker coming on the F1. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:59 pm

I can see why people are doubting this season, and Ben's pick, and feel many people are going to disappointed (because I am too at this point.) BUT, we have to remember, we don't know these girls. Just off of what we've read and maybe two minute clips have we seen anything about them. It's not just about them as an individual either. It's how they are with Ben and how Ben is with them. Yes, Ben is a guy. And we all know how guys are. But, I can't see him being blind enough to picking some Barbie doll that he only thinks is pretty... I just can't. Especially since many of us believe the man is VERY self aware. Like I said, if he picks one of the girls that don't seem to fit right with him...it's because he genuinely has something with her. We just have to wait and see.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:59 pm

ChicagoPopcorn wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
ChicagoPopcorn wrote:I'm surprised some of you think Emily has no chance at winning.

She's my pick by far.

Her twin and her lasted way too long together to just be "producer picks" and the fact that Ben eliminated her sister in the middle of the show (likely after the 2-1 date) showed he didn't want to cause any major conflict between them if they both got too close to the end.

I'm picking her 90% based on when her sister was eliminated.

welcomeyall ChicagoPopcorn! IA with you. There's no reason IMO that she couldn't be the F1. She has a chance just like the remaining ones. The fact that he kept one and not the other, means something IMO.

Thank you! Bob in his season eliminated them BOTH on the same night (first episode).

The fact that Ben kept them both around at least 5+ episodes is a huge sign for me since he didn't just eliminate them both (or even one) right away or 2-3 episodes in.

I also believe based on the videos of them on that football show they have very similar personalities which really bodes well for Emily. I almost would give them both much less chances of winning if they were both still in it at F6. The fact that he eliminated one mid-way through is a great sign he didn't want anything cat-fighty happening later on.

She's my pick followed by Caila.
I hadn't originally thought of Emily as Ben's F1 but I like your systematic thinking. I can see this! :Nod: 
I was also thinking and wondering if Caila wouldn't really appeal to Ben's um er, Little Ben! The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 3806527698
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:00 pm

I've only been skimming the threads so don't know much about the women and I really don't feel like I know Ben at all since he's so PC and careful in everything he says (IMO) so I have no legitimate guesses on who would suit him.

But with that said from pics and quick bios I find Amanda, Joelle and Caila grab my attention and interest more so than the others. So I'd guess with them and Becca as F4.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:01 pm

Julz91 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
ChicagoPopcorn wrote:I'm surprised some of you think Emily has no chance at winning.

She's my pick by far.

Her twin and her lasted way too long together to just be "producer picks" and the fact that Ben eliminated her sister in the middle of the show (likely after the 2-1 date) showed he didn't want to cause any major conflict between them if they both got too close to the end.

This is one of the better posts I have read today, IMOAA!! :Nod:
Why? Because this is how I am thinking and it only makes sense. Why send one twin home? Because the other had the connection and a twin will do for her twin. IDK if Emily will make it farther than F4 over anyone else but this makes the most sense to me. 
And because she is a waitress or whatever, lots of people did work like this to get to a higher rung on the ladder and anyone that has done this type of work will tell you it's hard work.

I really like your speculation that the other twin saw a connection forming and left. If this is the case, it makes it a lot more genuine and a lot less tacky. IMO
I've known a lot of twins and have several friends who have twins. One of the worst mistakes people can do is to treat them like they are one half of the same coin. It's not fair, it's unjust and more--it's plain stupid. Twins could have a lot in common and then again, maybe not, but I have never met a twin who did not want to be his or her own person.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:03 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

She's my pick by far.

Why? Because this is how I am thinking and it only makes sense. Why send one twin home? Because the other had the connection and a twin will do for her twin. IDK if Emily will make it farther than F4 over anyone else but this makes the most sense to me. 
And because she is a waitress or whatever, lots of people did work like this to get to a higher rung on the ladder and anyone that has done this type of work will tell you it's hard work.

I think they could just be a storyline too. He had to take the other twin far enough to make her an "ex", so they'd get an awkward reunion at the HTD. But who knows, maybe they do have a good connection. Hopefully we'll get some pics to try and decipher soon.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:07 pm

I agree that each twin is an individual, but these twins have been selling themselves on social media as a package deal. They both dress the same, hair exactly the same, same hobbies, both together on the same season of the Bachelor. They are the ones giving us the impression that they are one and the same.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

She's my pick by far.

Weren't our two B'ettes last season waitresses? Hey if they were good enough to be leads, then Emily should be good enough to be the F1 too! I initially thought the twins were just a gimmick but honestly Emily has made it to the F6 and perhaps he just really likes her. Not saying she will "win" but I wouldn't be surprised if she got a HTD.

And we all should remember a "mature" 26-year-old guy is still a 26-year-old guy.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:10 pm

Maybe tptb want "twins" as next leads.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:11 pm

Julz91 wrote:It's so interesting to see people's different perceptions on beauty. If I had to rank the girls by that alone I would have to say Joelle, Amanda, Becca, Caila, Emily/Lauren tie. IMO ;)

I don't necessarily think Lauren b'a the hottest but I think she has that tall, hot, sweet blonde look going that a lot of guys dig. I don't think it's Joelle because she's in the running for the bachelorette, IMO. I don't see Ben wanting to become a step father to two girls and dealing with ex-husband drama. I honestly don't see him with a virgin. And I still can't see it with Emily - I've been wrong before and I'll probably be wrong again, but I just don't see it. For me that leaves Lauren b and caila as the real contenders.

Let's see how wrong I am this time!

(Jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst