SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 73 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by mindless Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:22 pm

I love the headshot from his Mavrick portfolio: http://www.mavrickagency.com/portfolio.aspx?nav=0&subnav=2&subid=12938&mainsubid=12938&modelid=895283&sexid=1&a=31
Probably my favourite pic of him.

I also enjoyed the podcast with Stassi. Yes, he's got a job and he's got loads of friends that will never be replaced by Bachelor people. He's willing to make fun of his stripping around the country too.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 73 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by mysthelma Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:58 pm

Yeah good for Nick to set the record straight that he has a job, never hooked up with anyone from bachelor nation as claimed by RS, and how some people literally believe everything RS says as gospel truth. 

The comparison of Nick with other bachelor nation alum is rather unfair  since these people are individuals and nothing alike.

Yes I see Nick is one confident guy who does not let negative comments get to and he will post his shirtless pics regardless what anyone says on his sm. If you don't agree with the way he lives his life so be it...some may think he has mediocre looks but Nick confidence in who he is is pretty attractive and sexy quality. I will take confidence over looks anyday

Go Nick continue to live loud it's your life and not anyone else. We can have opinion of these people because they had the guts to put themselves out there.

Last edited by mysthelma on Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:01 pm

What's he supposed to say? 'Yeah, I get around in Bachelor nation.' laugh out loud

I'm glad he still has his job. Was he on leave then?

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 73 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:22 pm

bleuberry wrote:What's he supposed to say? 'Yeah, I get around in Bachelor nation.' laugh out loud

I'm glad he still has his job. Was he on leave then?

Haha!

Yeah, so many of them have lied about hook-ups in the past that it's hard to take anyone's word for it. I don't necessarily blame them because it's nobody else's business, but, at the same time, I just don't believe them. Just from what I've heard about Nick's sexcapades in Chicago from friends, I'm inclined to believe RS, but who knows? It's one of those things we'll never get definitive proof on either way, since I doubt the alleged women are going to send out a tweet being like "Nick got to know every part part of ME, in case you were wondering".

Who even cares? The guy practically had sex in a church in Dublin on a first date. Whether or not he slept with a couple of women from this franchise wouldn't really change his virginal image, I'm guessing.

ALL, IMO!

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:30 pm

I believe there are people who care about that kind of gossip about who Nick hooked up with. If RS had any information I bet he could have released the names of those women.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove   Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 73 1f49b   Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 73 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:36 pm

If he slept with anyone from the franchise, I think that he would say that he has "no comment". Much like he did during the interview multiple times when asked about other touchy subjects that might put another person's reputation at risk.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:37 pm

mysthelma wrote:I believe there are people who care about that kind of gossip about who Nick hooked up with. If RS had any information I bet he could have released the names of those women.

Everyone is free to believe what they want, but RS has not revealed names/information in the past because the person asked him not or because he didn't want to fight that battle. He talked about Arie hooking up with one of JP's girls and breaking it off when he found out he was in consideration for TB; RS said he would only reveal that name later if Arie didn't become the Bachelor. Same thing with Chris Soules allegedly wanting to hook up with Lucy at his MTA (just revealed that a few weeks ago, but last year said he couldn't). He even said that the girl that Shawn B was straddling had e-mailed him originally to tell her story, but then asked him not to publish it when she got offered money from tabloids. He published e-mails he exchanged with Ed's girls and Jef's ex-girlfriend, where he would say (paraphrased) "I won't reveal this unless you allow me to".

RS has said that he's considered doing blind items, like CDAN, but he would never be able to reveal the answers because he just can't deal with the legal issues and doesn't want to piss off every person in the franchise. Doesn't mean that he doesn't have the scoop.

JMO!

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:52 pm

"the world is a big ocean and I rather fish in that than in a small pond" - this is Nick's actual quote to that story ... and since there are many rumors how he picks up random girls in the bars (what would we do without the rumors?) ... I would bet that he doesn't need the Bach-nation ex-cast to get his groove on. But, indeed, believe what you want.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:59 pm

Most of what RS "reveals" is hearsay. He hears things from others then offers them up as fact on his site. I sincerely doubt he has any factual evidence about Nicks alleged sexcapades within the Bachelor franchise. From what I have discerned unless RS is traveling to Vegas to attend a Birthday Party Bash he is throwing for himself, it seems that he spends the majority of his time at his computer looking for second hand info about the lives of others. JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:07 pm

I just don't see why Nick's words are always questioned. I've yet to see any proof of him lying about anything while there's endless proof of RS lying. His own blog is the proof! He's always 100% sure about everything and his sources until he's proven wrong and then he changes his tune. Simply put: He lies!

And considering Nick is all about owning what you do and not treating sex as some taboo (they talked about that in the podcast as well), I don't see why he'd lie about his hookups. It's not like he even had to mention that, it just kind of came up in passing.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:10 pm

Seabear wrote:Most of what RS "reveals" is hearsay. He hears things from others then offers them up as fact on his site. I sincerely doubt he has any factual evidence about Nicks alleged sexcapades within the Bachelor franchise. From what I have discerned unless RS is traveling to Vegas to attend a Birthday Party Bash he is throwing for himself, it seems that he spends the majority of his time at his computer looking for second hand info about the lives of others. JMO
That much is obvious - I don't think RS ever claimed to have multiple sex tapes of Nick viall! He just hears stuff...as do Perez Hilton, Lainey gossip, CDAN, etc. that's how these people bring in crazy money revealing secrets. People love to talk. 

In terms of RS sitting on his computer all day looking up information, again, that's his job. I wouldn't want that career but I'm sure many of the bloggers out there who recap for fun would love to make the money he does working 3 days out of the week for a couple of hours a day at most. Seems like a pretty easy gig! 

IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:13 pm

My biggest take aways from the Stassi podcast were:

1.  He might move to L.A.
2.  He's going to Vegas this month
3.  He stands by outing Andi but thinks it might have been the wrong venue to do it.
4.  No real mention of his modeling.  Just jokes about stripping.  laugh out loud
5.  He still has a job - no mention of SalesForce by name though.
6.  Has a group of really tight friends he knew before Bachelor.
7.  Dated someone several times before going on Kait's season, but she couldn't get over him being on reality TV.
8.  Hedged on the DWTS questions but, at the time of the interview (Sunday), IMO he sounded like he thought he had it in the bag.  

And, it sounds like he might have a small speech impediment, IMO.  I'd never noticed that before.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19