SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 76 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Well all this talk about models with their pants down, I just caught up in Bach Aussie threads, (where there is BTW some incredible sleuthing going on yes ) and what do I see? Bach Aussie, pants undone, shirtless. It's catchy.

Sam
 Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 76 3806527698 This gave me a much needed good laugh. yes

It definitely seems like this is catching on, even down under. Nick is doing nothing any different than any other guy and I am sure the next bachelor lead of any franchise will have some shirtless shots as well. It's all the same to me.... Nick is just another one of many. jmo

IA that was my point. Not a day goes by that I don't come across a shirtless guy, whether it's on twitter or in the news.

(BTW I edited my post. I got the Sam's mixed up still to this day, and had Bach NZ laugh out loud)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71763

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 76 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 am

Am I reading it right? ... People had the expectation regarding Nick and he didn't meet them? OK, understood.

I guess I was never expecting anything less or more from Nick and I'm just a curious self-absorbed girl in this TB world, who is looking for some answers on her own while trying to learn what works and what doesn't by observing other people's behavior and their mishaps.
If they do a mistake, it's their (mistake) to mend and I can only take note how they do it, if they do it, why they do it... and maybe draw some valuable lesson out of it.
If they make a perfect act, I can admire that or like to implement my own life with more similar effective actions.
But what is a mistake in my eyes might not result to be a mistake in someone else's. Especially since our lives don't cross and neither do they cross anyone's dear to me.

So no, Nick so far hasn't disappointed me. He definitely transpired, eventually, to be a down-to-earth guy, showed me that nobody is "too cool" and that everyone has their own insecurities and flaws, but sometimes they simply don't dwell on those and instead live their life fully challenging themselves to better and enhance their own experience ....so that at the end they can say "I lived" and not just survived.

I don't follow him as much as I used to during the season and only check his Fan thread once a while to see some news if things are moving forward, so I'm not annoyed by his SM or media in general, despite having him among the "followed celebs" on my twitter I hardly remember to check it there, so he isn't constantly in my face ... and that is my decision.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:31 pm

New shirtless pic today. Nick has abs, y'all. FYI.  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 76 3806527698

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 76 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:08 pm

When you are out running most guys do not wear a shirt.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:37 pm

I think I should try that, too. It works in Time Square.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:45 pm

whit90 wrote:When you are out running most guys do not wear a shirt.

As someone who lives in arguably the healthiest, most active state I have to disagree. If I had to guess, only about 10% of the guys I see running are shirtless. Not saying it doesn't happen, but saying most is an opinion not fact.

What's poor Nick going to do for his shirtless pics once winter hits? He better stock up a backlog now so he can tbt or fbf to them once January hits and it's 20 degrees in Chicago.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 76 87b72b10  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 76 86669110  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 76 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:53 pm

Don't forget that he's a man of many scarfs giggling

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:04 pm

He can come to Ontario Canada. Both males and females can be shirtless/topless.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71763

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:22 pm

bleuberry wrote:New shirtless pic today. Nick has abs, y'all. FYI.  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 76 3806527698

It's lucky IG accepts non-square photos now, otherwise his abs would've been cut off!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:New shirtless pic today. Nick has abs, y'all. FYI.  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 76 3806527698
Okay, now, I'm starting to think Nick is trolling us. Or, maybe he's a huge supporter of the #freethenipple? There has to be some explanation for this addiction he has to shirtless selfies. Nick's family and friends: talk to him, get him the help he needs!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:48 pm

Addictions come in all shapes and sizes.
Perhaps his friends, family and fans think those who worry so much about things non-central to our own lives have issues. It's possible.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:03 pm

Is it the Man or the Nipple?!
Sorry couldn't resist.  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 76 1710264613

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19