SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by isittrue Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:44 am

AllAboutLove wrote:And adding to that, GA, why is it that RS is seen as full of it but when he talks about Nick then somehow that is believed?

scratch

Aargh this is what I mean - everyone thinks it a double standard when it's not.  For me personally,  I take everything RS says with a grain of salt.  He may very well be correct when he says Nick has hooked up with other Bach Nation or may be wrong.  Same with Ben and Tenley.  Same with anything written about K and S.  May be true or may not.  I don't know anyone personally so who can say?  All I am saying is that it's not bashing to report what is said.  And like others, I have heard stories about Nick so it's not behind the realm of a possibility that he has hooked up with Bach Nation contestants (although I don't know who or can't imagine who) Not a big deal if he did because he's single so  I personally don't care.

I will agree to disagree and move on for real this time..

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:50 am

isittrue wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:And adding to that, GA, why is it that RS is seen as full of it but when he talks about Nick then somehow that is believed?

scratch

Aargh this is what I mean - everyone thinks it a double standard when it's not.  For me personally,  I take everything RS says with a grain of salt.  He may very well be correct when he says Nick has hooked up with other Bach Nation or may be wrong.  Same with Ben and Tenley.  Same with anything written about K and S.  May be true or may not.  I don't know anyone personally so who can say?  All I am saying is that it's not bashing to report what is said.  And like others, I have heard stories about Nick so it's not behind the realm of a possibility that he has hooked up with Bach Nation contestants (although I don't know who or can't imagine who) Not a big deal if he did because he's single so  I personally don't care.

I will agree to disagree and move on for real this time..
If it is not a big deal then I don't see why it seems to gather so much discussion. I have yet to see someone post that they don't think Nick hooks up just like Ben H or Kaitlyn, etc, so that reasoning makes little sense at all.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:59 am

I don't really care what RS says, since half the time he's full of it. I'd rather form my opinion based on what the friends and family of the person in question say and the people who've actually met them. RS can say anything he wants and get away with it, especially when he doesn't even name names. He's the ultimate :stirthepot. I've only ever seen evidence of Nick hanging out with Jaclyn, Christy and Whitney, who all live/lived in Chicago, and Sharleen ofc, but she's engaged. Can't really see him hook up with any of those, but who knows. Not like it's my business anyway. Perhaps he's hooked up with someone while in LA, but there's no evidence or even rumours of that either, so call me a skeptic. Regardless of what's true or not, Nick is single and can do what he wants. Kaitlyn was having sex with two guys at the same time (not literally), while supposedly already knowing who she wants, so she's got no reason to judge Nick whatsoever.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:05 am

Yes, because RS thrives on gossip. I personally don't care what any of these people do in their private lives. However, if fingers need to be pointed, they need to be pointed at the rest of the cast as well. Now RS is saying that Ben hooked up with Tenley, and just last week, he reiterated that Ben did have sex with K in the FS, which would have given her a 3 bagger. Ben denies sex in FS, because well, he's friends with S of course. So, bottom line, if RS says it, it must be true. Rolling Eyes
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:07 am

^Who says Kaitlyn is judging him about the hook-ups? Unless I missed something, she hasn't commented on it.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 38 87b72b10  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 38 86669110  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:15 am

umngirl wrote:^Who says Kaitlyn is judging him about the hook-ups? Unless I missed something, she hasn't commented on it.

CP suggested it as a reason Kaitlyn seemed to change her tune about him mid-season. I don't buy it, because Kaitlyn is like the last person to judge anyone for having casual sex. Unless she's totally irrational that is.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:17 am

mindless wrote:
umngirl wrote:^Who says Kaitlyn is judging him about the hook-ups? Unless I missed something, she hasn't commented on it.

CP suggested it as a reason Kaitlyn seemed to change her tune about him mid-season. I don't buy it, because Kaitlyn is like the last person to judge anyone for having casual sex. Unless she's totally irrational that is.

Got it. Your original post made it seem like a fact and that's why I questioned it.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 38 87b72b10  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 38 86669110  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:20 am

There seems to be a lot of tit for tat kind of posts in here. It's okay for people to criticize Nick in this thread and shouldn't be necessary to pull in other cast members to criticize in comparison. On the other hand complaining about board members wanting to defend their guy isn't okay either. I'd love to not see any posts asking things like "why do you believe the worst of __ but believe the best about __?". Most of our posts are based on subjective matter and doesn't have to make sense to anyone else nor to we have to explain why we think the way we do.

For me I don't always believe RS but he does get info/dirt on the cast sent his way. I don't care at all if Nick really did or didn't hook up with anyone. He's single and it's a free world. He doesn't seem to like Nick so may be more prone to believe the worst but either way this isn't exactly earth shattering.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:32 am

Nick hooking up with girls from the franchise? Colour me shocked laugh out loud. I don't need RS to spill this one, this is common in the franchise. I wonder who. question

I was just thinking last night that Emily's season nearly broke the forum.

Maybe it's just me, but it can come off as passive aggressive to make comments about the nature of discussion in this thread, or any general discussion thread. Comments such as Nick's thread being so busy still, people supposedly 'loving' to talk about him, saying it goes in circles, are we 'still' talking about his shirtless photos etc. I don't go into threads of people I like and ask 'are we still going on about xyz?' I either contribute, or I don't. no idea

Last edited by bleuberry on Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:33 am

There is no denying that RS has his sources, but over the years I have come to the conclusion that he makes up a LOT of stories also. He embelishes to make his articles juicer. A lot of the rag mags do this, and one of the easiest way is to talk about someone "hooking up" with another. This is something that can't be proved or disproved and most people don't even bother to refute it.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:43 am

julychild wrote:There is no denying that RS has his sources, but over the years I have come to the conclusion that he makes up a LOT of stories also. He embelishes to make his articles juicer. A lot of the rag mags do this, and one of the easiest way is to talk about someone "hooking up" with another. This is something that can't be proved or disproved and most people don't even bother to refute it.

I agree Good Post
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:49 am

OnePromise wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:More of those postings would be so welcome!

That is nice to hear.  However, I do have to wonder if those that are not Nick fans would somehow find fault in Nick for posting photos of his involvement in charity work.   Something along the lines of ... "He is so insincere about his charity work, just trying to get attention again."

I think that he does not post about his involvement in charity work because it would be perceived as pointing out how great he thinks he is.  I believe that Nick is trying to have humility about the things that matter most.  He doesn't mind having people think that he is vain because of his modeling photo postings.  But he doesn't want them to think that he is insincere because of his posting about his involvement in charity work.  

However, it seems that no matter what he posts about, those that do not like Nick feel that he is trying to get attention in all cases.  

WOW this thread is hopping! I went to bed after my last post so didn't have time to respond, so sorry to bring this forward.
You are right in your thinking. Last year, after Nick fans posted he helped raised money for a stranger (NOT his friend) who is a breast cancer patient, some non fans said that's probably because he wanted to repair his image. I had to post that he participated in charity work before (he was on a church committee to help the homeless), during (went to a camp for children of lost heroes) and after (in addition to the bartending event, he also helped raising money for a girl with leukemia) Andi's season. This season, we know about the viewing party for sure. He did post about most of the charity work, that's how Nick followers found out; however, those posts didn't get as many LIKES and attention as his shirtless pictures. My speculation is Nick uses SM as an extension of his TV character, so he doesn't post every single thing he does. For example, he was a guest speaker in a local university once and he didn't mention at all in his sm. IMO only.

Some people's OPINION is he is a fame chaser. He probably enjoys the attention.
The FACT is he's used his fame for good causes. I hope he will continue to do so.

I agree with ALBEAN, regardless if what RS said is true, Nick is single and not in any serious relationship so he can hook up with as many women as he wants (whatever "hoop up" means nowadays) as long as both parties are willing. He is not against casual sex in his article, he said sex can be hurtful, if a man and a woman does not have the same expectation. It's not my choice of life style, but that's his choice.

I've seen people speculating why Kaitlyn changed her tune about Nick in mid-season. People guessed Nick tried to contact K post film, but that's not true. He did not. If she did so because Nick hooked up with others, that's pretty hypocritical to me, because she didn't want him first, but that should belong to another thread.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19